Old 06-10-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
rebeccajones

Default Caught by a stranger

I decided to go for a walk on a near by public footpath not too far from where I live (I was wearing a black skirt with a red thong, a white tank top and some trainers). The walk that I decided to do is quite remote, but I usually come across a few people during the hour and a half that it takes to complete it. I set off from my house around 7.30pm as I thought it gave me the best chance of not meeting anyone on the walk. As I reached the beginning on the fields that the footpath goes through, I had a quick glance around to make sure that I was alone and decided it would be a good idea to remove my underwear. The only issue with wearing a skirt is not having pockets, I thought it would be more daring to hide my underwear someone and collect them on my way back. I hid my thong in a small bush just at the side of the path and then I continued the walk. About 10 mins later I was in the middle of the countryside and could see for miles in all directions, I was alone. I removed my top and my skirt and held them in one hand and continued to walk a little bit further along the path, it was such an amazing feeling, feeling the cool breeze on my naked body. My nipples got hard almost as soon as I took my top off, I stood for a few mins with my legs slightly open to allow the breeze to pass over my pussy. The joy of being naked outside is increased by the chance of being caught, every few mins I checked around in every direction to make sure that no one was coming. After my break I decided to go to an area that I have used several times to play with myself, the area is hidden by bushes and trees, but it makes it difficult to see if anyone is coming. As I made my way to the area, I could feel myself getting wet the idea that at any moment I could be seen turned me on massively. I reached the area, placed my top and skirt on a fallen branch and crouched down as I really needed to pee. Afterwards, I was ready to cum, I stayed in the squat position with my legs spread and slowly began to masturbate, I increased the speed as I got closer to climaxing and my legs began to shake.
I was on the verge of cumming when a man came into the clearing that I was hiding in, I tried to move and get into one of the near by hedges but my legs were weak, he saw me. He must have been around 25 but he took one look at me, turned red and left. I quickly got to my clothing, got dressed and waited a few mins and then stepped out the clearing and looked around. I could see the man about a quarter of a mile away. I was so horny that I had to finish, I crouched back down and began to rub my clit again, it must have only been a minute before I was cumming. It was an amazing orgasm and I think it was due to the guy that saw me (if you happen to be reading this thank you for not making it anymore awkward than it was). I got up and began my journey back to where I had left my thong, lucky for me it was in the other direction to the way the man had gone. I arrived at the bush I left them at, and they were still there. I slipped them on and walked back to the clearing, I thought it might be a good idea to leave my underwear there. I got back to the clearing and removed my now wet panties and left them slightly hidden. I thought it could be fun to see if they would still be there tomorrow. I then walked home, on my way home the wind picked up a little bit and every so often my pussy and arse would be on show, the breeze blowing over my wet pussy was even more amazing. I made my way home and once home I need to cum again, I got on my bed and had a wonderful orgasm.

The next day I went back to the cleaning and found my underwear in the exact same spot as I left it.

Limits: Pictures

Last edited by rebeccajones; 06-11-2020 at 10:23 AM.
rebeccajones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to rebeccajones for this post:
Old 06-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
cyrano69

Great story. Very exciting.
I always dream of walking into someone doing a naked selfdare
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:45 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for your great story. You're hot!
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 05:30 PM   #4
FranknSpank
Baby Member

I love this experience, it is one I have done before. I have taken my clothes off many times while hiking. For the full experience though you need to strip down and ditch all of your clothes rather than carry them with you. It makes it that much better knowing if you get caught you have no where to hide. It is awesome though stopping to take care of yourself. My dream is to get caught however, without the person turning and leaving.
FranknSpank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk