Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which of these apply?
I read the whole thing 6 75.00%
I gave up 2 25.00%
It was funny 1 12.50%
This wasn't funny you wasted my time 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #1
tooms

Default My first (Failed) attempt

So today I woke up excited! I was meeting my girlfriend (for ease of writing I'll call her Lily) that afternoon at a nearby woods. Due to lock down we can't go into each others houses, and technically should stay 2 metres away from each other. This didn't stop us however, as we would regularly meet up and make out on the field. I had been trying to convince her that unless we wait until the end of covid, that we wouldn't be able to lose our virginity to one another for another 3 or 4 months. Lily was sceptical about the idea as she felt worried that somebody would see us, and due to the lack of cover at most of our regular spots, she had a point. Recently we passed an area filled densely with young trees. Due to their low proximity to the ground they provided perfect cover and shade for us to sit in. We had already been there the week before. Once again I pleaded with her to give it a go and to my amazement she told me she'd consider it. I'd already told her that it would be easy and discrete if she wore a skirt without any panties, as she wouldn't have to remove any of her clothes.

The time eventually came to leave the house. I went for a nervous piss as I regularly do when meeting her (I don't know why we've been going out months) and placed my one and only condom in my sock. Now I know that probably sounds weird, and you may be wondering why on earth I hid it there. There's actually a really interesting story behind my choice...

My shorts that I was wearing (And still am whilst writing this) have really lose pockets and I didn't want it to fall out and get lost.

Did I say interesting?

Moving on I left the house and started to walk into the local village between our homes, where we usually meet. When I reached my girlfriend I complained about the heat (Like a typical Brit). She complained about feeling exposed due to her lack of underwear however that didn't seem nearly as important. I had only put sun cream on my neck so there was i high chance that I would burn everywhere else! BACK to the subject, we walked to our little spot and sat down. She tucked her skirt between her legs as she sat facing me. I had seen pictures of Lily that she had sent me, but never in real life. We sat around for a bit before i stole her phone as a joke, to find the Tik Toks that she had made. She wrestled me for it back and in the kerfuffle i managed to break her necklace. I apologised a lot. Also is it just me who's convinced neck used to have a silent 'k'. Probably! I ran off with her phone again only this time she dropped her (k)necklace and we couldn't find it. I apologised, we made out, all was back to normal. Except her phone password. She changed that.

We sat back down and she accidentally flashed me her pussy. We joked around for an hour or so, throwing grass at each other (I promise were not twelve we just act like it!) and I lifted up the back of her skirt a few times so I could spank her bare arse. I'd also like to note for the record that I have a bigger arse then she does. She won't read this (I hope) but if she does this will make her want to kill me just that little bit more. Eventually we ended up lay down side by side, I'd have my arm round her and we'd and wed make out, then one of us would go on top and I'd grab her arse or stroke her thigh. During this time of rolling about switching between top and bottom, we were visited by two dogs which was a nice surprise, until we realised they were police dogs... ONLY JOKING they belonged to some old women. (I apologise for all the jokes, I'm in a strange mood, but deal with it anyway cos I don't care!)

After the dogs had left I decided it was time to try move things forward. (I'd also like to note that at this point I'd started to notice the odd stain or wet patch on my shorts due to her wet pussy. I forgot to mention it but can't be arsed going back and changing anything) As we were making out I began to move my hand up her thigh. Each time however I couldn't reach her pussy, as her legs were always closed. I preserved however trying time and time again. After multiple attempts she finally began to open her legs. I ran my fingers up ad down her vagina, gently pressing down to try create a mental image in my head. (IT WAS FUCKING POINTLESS!) I swear the clit doesn't exist cos I poked around a LOT yet I found no sign of it. (Bear in mind this is the first time I've seen or touched a girls pussy so I have no fucking clue whats on the menu!) Eventually I found the infamous hole! (I don't really know if that's the right use of the word infamous but it's in there now, unlike my dick but I'll get to that bit don't you worry) I rubbed it slowly before pushing my finger into the unknown. I was using my left hand, which in comparison to my right hand is fucking useless. I can't even hold a fork in it!

Continuing the story, I began to do what I read online where you do the like 'come here' kinda thing if you understand any of this. If you don't then ask someone else, NOT ME! I put in a second finger and continued the same thing. I noticed her breathing became heavier and she moaned ever so slightly. I stopped what I was doing immediately to give myself a gold star. No I didn't that's a lie! I stopped making out with her so she could breathe cos that's kinda important! Her pussy was dripping so I must of been doing something right! She managed to breathe and asked if I brought the condom. I said yeah but now i remembered I wanted to tell her that I hadn't as a joke just cos im a twat. She asked me if I wanted to try and I said "Try what? Abseiling?" Again another joke, im not actually this smooth in real life! Of course I said yeah and hastily pulled my hand from out of her pussy.

I reached into my sock and the condom had fallen out!

Joking!

See that's funny and it would of been better if you were there at the time. Actually no it wouldn't that would be creepy. Can I please have a show of hands as to whether you have made it this far and is you are annoyed by my humour.

I reached into my sock and pulled out the condom. I bought it a few years ago whilst at the cinema with one of my mates. I think he had got used it being lonely, and rather enjoyed it, as he didn't want to come out. Due to my wet fingers, they were too slippy so I gave it to Lily to open. (I really don't know why I gave her a name I've used it twice!) As she opened it I pulled my shorts and boxers halfway down my thigh and took the condom. Either I Have a massive dick, the condom shrunk or I'm just fucking incapable, cos I could barely get it on and gave up half way. Now I think about it I'm definitely just incapable. Now my little soldier was in his shining armour it was time to fuck! I moved between her legs and awkwardly lowered myself. I tried to go in for the kill but my shorts were reducing manoeuvrability. I took one leg off and returned to business. I tried to put my dick in but the magical vagina portal had sealed and I couldn't find it at all. I was instructed to aim lower however I still had no luck. After about ten seconds of trying I came cos I'm a little virgin bitch, AND STILL AM!

Due to this we gave up cos I had a floppy Johnson. I took the condom off and threw it into a bush. I put my shorts back on and noticed a man walk right behind us. I have no clue if he saw anything cos he didn't react one bit. Maybe he was being polite j dunno.

That's basically the story of how I almost lost my virginity, but didn't make it into the hole. That was also my only condom so now I gotta go get some more but I'm broke cos I just spent all my money on Lily's birthday present and I'm ever so slightly too scared to go buy them anyway.

Just some of you think this is a story from my past it aint it happened about 10/12 hours ago as im writing this. Who knows maybe next time I'll pull through?

Likes- Denial, edging, semi-public, shower, piss, cross-dressing, mild pain, ice

Dislikes- Pain, friends, public, cum play, anal

Limits- Harsh pain, permanent, family, scat, dangerous

No KIK

DM me dares to do!
tooms is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tooms for this post:
Old 06-03-2020, 12:21 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Son, we have all been there. 'Tis a common tale. (even if most won't tell it)

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk