Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2020, 07:22 AM   #1
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

Default Giving what a koneko needs

Darkness.
Pitch black darkness as a blindfold covered my eyes. I could feel the cold metal beneath my bare ass, a cold breeze making my wet pussy tingle as I began to wake up. Panic began to bubble forth, where am I? I tried to move my arms but found them tied uncomfortably behind my back, my shoulders strained at the restraints in a dull ache. My legs were tied and shackled at the sides of a chair, my bare pussy exposed. What the fuck is going on? The taste of cloth was between my lips, gagging me from making any sound. The panic returned with a vengeance. My breath was hitching as I kept trying to remember anything that could have led me here but nothing made sense.

"You are up koneko," I heard from my left. Relief filled me up. It's Master, I haven't been kidnapped or enslaved by some fucked up stranger

"Ah ah ah, little one," he said teasingly. "Don't be so relieved yet, don't you remember what you did yesterday night?"

I shook my head quickly, trying to say "No Master, I can't remember a thing!" but nothing came out.

Tap. Tap. I heard the sound of his shoes as he walked closer to me, he stopped in front of me, the scent of his cologne washing over me and filling me up with arousal. His calloused hand brushed over my neck holding up my chin.

"Koneko," he whispered, using my pet name to remind me that this wasn't a true punishment and that I had nothing major to fear. "Don't you remember how you teased me in front of my friends, forgetting your manners, forgetting your place?"

I shook my head fervently. Fuck. What the hell did I do?

"Not to worry," he brushed away his hand and pulled at my braid, pulling my head further back with one hand as another brushed over my folds, sending a quiver through my entire body. "The beer may have addled your mind for now, koneko, but I will have you recalling every second soon enough."

He gently teased my clit, brushing up and down slowly and then with an intense speed. My breaths got deeper, my pussy wetter with every second and just as I reached the edge he pulled away. The sudden release made me whimper, looking frantically around to try hearing to know where he was; to beg him for more.

"Today is going to be fun koneko, for me at least. I will tease you, I will make you feel like you are going to die from the torture I will put you through," he whispered, "I am going to make you feel so good, and then go over. You won't have a choice, you will surrender completely and fully, and I will enjoy taking your submission and using you, abusing you as I please."

I whimpered in response, trying to squirm but finding no yield.

He pushed a cold object into my hand. "I know you can't speak koneko, so this will substitute your safe words. Press it once to tell me to slow things down, thrice to tell me to stop. Do it twice now to tell me you understand."

I pressed the cold thing in my right hand and got two squeaks.

"Good koneko," he whispered in my ears before quickly spanking my pussy five times.

"Eek," I whimpered through the gag, my pussy juices flowing from the pain.

He chuckled before continuing to rub my clit till he worked me up and then he stopped, wiping his wet fingers over my stomach.

"Do you feel how wet you are for me?" he spanked my pussy with one hand, tugging at my right nipple with the other. I clenched my pussy tighter at the slight pain. "I can't wait to fill you up with my cock koneko, can't wait to call you mine in every way," he said, spanking my pussy once more while shifting his sadistic attentions to my left nipple. He opened up my folds with his fingers and gently pinched my clit, causing me to squirm and try to pull away but to no avail.

"Hurts a bit doesn't it?" He pulled his hand away, my breath deepening even more. "Wonder what you will do when I keep this on your little clit?" I felt a bite of the peg on my left nipple, startling me. He took the other peg and circled around my right nipple before doing the same. With my breasts jutting out, the pegs throbbed in a dull ache reminding me of how wet and needy I was.

His hand returned to my clit, gently circling around it, not even brushing over it by mistake. His calculated strokes roamed over my pussy lips as he brushed his other hand over my gagged mouth and freed it. He moved closer, his own lips over mine. Nibbling and biting at them as his hands kept stroking my pussy. As my breath quickened, he moved his hand to my face and gripped it as he took control. His tongue forcing through my mouth and waring with my own. The faint taste of his peppermint toothpaste feeling wonderful after the taste of the foul gag. But... As quickly as he began, he pulled away again.

He took the gag once again and pulled it over my mouth, forcing the foul cloth into my mouth. "Do you remember how you will safe word, koneko?"

I nodded fervently.

"Show me then, twice to show you understand."

I squeezed the ball twice before he kept his hand on my neck and pushed me off the chair and on my knees.

TBC

All thoughts and criticisms are as always loved and adored! Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day!

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA

Last edited by SilvertongueLyra; 03-08-2020 at 10:37 AM.
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:
Old 03-09-2020, 01:53 AM   #2
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

My knees hit a soft pillow, Master's hold on my neck the only thing keeping me from toppling over. The sudden movement tugged at my nipples, sending jolts to my pussy.

"There's a good girl," Master said, steadying me before moving his hand to pat my head. "Spread your knees apart as well little one."

I leaned into his hand before spreading my knees as wide as I could. Once steady, he moved his hand away before unzipping his fly. I heard the thump of his trousers falling to the ground.

I knelt in anticipation, trying to breathe him all in.

His hands brushed over my breasts and firmly twisted the pegs a bit causing me to squirm. He then pulled the right peg off, making me gasp in surprise as the blood rushed back. I felt a warm breath over it before he took it into his mouth and sucked and flicked his tongue over the sensitive nub. With a tug of his teeth, he let the right go just as he pulled off the left peg causing me to sway with the sudden rush. He steadied me again before moving to suck and tease my left nipple, his hands lightly tapping away at my clit. After a minute more of the wonderful sensations assaulting me, he moved away, leaving me frustrated at another edge.

Master chuckled from my left. I felt his breath on my ears before he said "There is a lot more where that came from koneko. Right now, you are begging me to let you cum, but when I let you cum, you will be pleading for it to stop."

He tugged at my pussy lips before pegging each one, causing me to wince at the pain, yet making my pussy clench over and over again. He left me to get used to the throbbing pain before pinching my clit again.

"I won't be touching this again for a while koneko," he said ominously pulling away and began to brush his hand sensuously all over my thighs instead.

"I have a toy for you," he said after a minute more if brushing me over. I got excited, perking up and wondering what it could be. Would it be a vibrator? A dildo? Kegel Balls? I tried to listen for any noise to give me a clue but heard nothing except Master's deep breaths.

Something began tickling my feet making me move about involuntarily. The toy in question was a damn feather!

"In position koneko," Master said evilly, positioning the feather right above my left nipple. "The beauty of this little thing is that it works because you are so sensitive, so ticklish that the simplest brush makes you move about." Master demonstrated, simply flicking it lightly up and down my nipple causing me to shiver as I tried to hold position as best I could.

"I am going to keep teasing you with this dear toy, koneko," he said, moving the feather down my left side, and sending tingles everywhere. "Do you know what the best part is? I get to punish you for every time you shift out of position. But, I am not mean," he said calmly, "I am going to tie up your hands so that you could stabilise yourself using your arms but it will hurt when you do. You will squeeze your ball if it gets too much, koneko, I trust you to do that. The strappado is not something to play about with, am I understood?"

I nodded and squeezed the ball twice to tell him it was clear.

"Good girl."

He moved behind me pulling my hands up and slowly taking them higher and higher until I was hunched a bit to ease the discomfort in my shoulders. He tied it there and returned to his merciless torture. The small light toy in his hand, powerfully causing me to squirm and shiver, sending tingles everywhere and making it difficult to stay in position with each brush.

"You are doing well koneko," Master said simply, as he brushed the feather up and down my shaking thighs, riding the edge as he made my clit needier and needier with his complete ignorance of it. "Just a few more minutes to endure. You will not cum, koneko."

TBC

Last edited by SilvertongueLyra; 03-09-2020 at 12:58 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:
Old 03-10-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

Default Part III

A little personal information I thought was needed - the feather in question remains as one of Master's favourite toys to use on me. I am so tickle sensitive that I can't string any words at all when being tickled and have stopped breathing all together once.

Not cumming with all of me so aroused and on edge was very difficult. It's something that I have come to be quite used to now, but the tickling had truly broken down all my sense of control and it was taking me everything I had to stay in position, and manage to control my orgasm. I was shaking and snorting and trying to move away, to protect all the bits he was so mercilessly tormenting. After what seemed like hours, I squeezed the ball.

He immediately stopped, his hands immediately removing my gag. He gave me a moment to compose myself but all I could think was Fuck, fuck fuck... Why did I squeeze the ball? He is going to hate me for this... Bollocks... I can't even take some measly tickle torture. I am an absolutely pathetic piece of shit.

"Get out of your head Koneko," he commanded firmly, obviously seeing the cogs running through my head. "Take a deep breath and tell me what went wrong."

My breath hitched, "I couldn't take it anymore Master. I am so fucking sorry. It just absolutely overwhelmed me and my throat got tight from being unable to giggle or laugh and I just... I just couldn't Master. I am so sorry sir."

I was expecting anger, maybe frustration at my terrible reason for safewording. He chuckled instead, and kissed my forehead.

"Ah Lyra," he said, his fingers pulling my face up to probably face him. "You squeezed it once, and asked me to stop and slow down. I am proud of you for doing that and trying to explain what went through your head. Do you trust me to use it on you again and only give as much as you can take koneko?"

My breath hitched in my throat again. "Yes Master," I whispered hoarsely.

"Good girl." With those last words he had me gagged again, loosening the strappado slightly allowing me to straighten my back just a bit more without pain.

He slowly began tickling me again, and after successfully edging three more times he finally stopped, untying my hands and letting them fall back down my back. He deftly opened the ropes that tied my wrists and elbows.

I heard him sit behind me and got startled at the sudden scrape of the chair that was still shackled to my legs.

"Sit koneko," he said, pushing my shoulders down.

I sat as he had instructed me. Knowing how I was supposed to sit when between his legs. Knees slightly parted, palms on the balls of my knees and back as straight as could be.

I heard the unscrewing of a cap, and then the light drizzle of something on his palm. The subtle and powerful smell of cherry blossoms filled the room as he slowly began to massage my shoulders to take away some of the ache.

"There there koneko, this is just the beginning," he said, efficiently fixing up the knots in my back and shoulders and making me melt at his touch. "You have done well so far, but now I am going to take away your hearing as well."

He slipped a pair of headphones over my ear which had Radwimps playing through the speakers. I couldn't hear him at all. I suddenly realised how touch was the only sense I had to aid me now. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, all I could smell was the cherry blossom scented oil he massaged me with. All I could do was feel his hands as they moved over my back and shoulders and massaged the knots away.

"Are you alright koneko? Shall we continue?" he asked, pulling off one of the headphones to allow me to hear.

I nodded and felt his hands grip my tight by my arms as he hauled me up on my feet. Master took my right hand and tied it above my head and did the same with my left hand. My legs were unshackled from the chair and instead my legs were pushed wider apart and shackled to a spreader bar. I was naked. I was spread eagled. I had no clue what Master would do next and I had no way of knowing it.

Something ice cold brushed over my neck, sending goosebumps all over. I shivered, feeling the water melt down my chest as the ice cube was moved lower and lower until it was right above my mound and then.. gone.

I waited, wondering when another ice cube would join it. I tried to listen and ignore the Radwimps but couldn't hear anything. I tried to test my restraints, see if I could move at all, but I was bound well and tight. The time creeped by.

Suddenly, an ice cube touched my clit and I bucked my hips. The ice cube was swirled around my clit and over it and then taken away again.

I was very alert, it was like red sirens were wailing everywhere trying to make me better at anticipating when and where the next one would be.

Drip. Something fiery hot and wet fell on my right breast and I bucked around like the scared kitten I was. Drip, knowing it was coming didn't make it easier for my left breast either. I closed my fists around the role holding them up and clenched them tight. I gasped as I felt the frozen kiss of the ice on my nipples. Hot cold, it felt so sudden, so overwhelming. The ice felt colder than ice and the wax he was pouring on my breasts felt hotter than fire.

TBC

Last edited by SilvertongueLyra; 03-10-2020 at 03:06 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 03:58 PM   #4
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

I am so sorry for the long gap between posts. Life got a little busier but continuing this, hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________ ____________________
There was a sudden daunting silence. No touch, no movement, just the sound of the headphones now sending soft sweet notes of instrumental music into my ears. I was cold, horny, wet, dripping from melted ice cubes and sweat, and smelling like really odd cherry blossoms. My hands were still tied up high over my head, instinctively I tested my bonds again and they held taut and unyielding. My legs were still spread wide, and I felt unconsciously humiliated, aroused and excited while also being a little fearful of what would come next. I knew any insertions were off the table for my pussy, (much to my regret to this day...), but that didn't mean Master wouldn't find any other evil way to torment me further.

Minutes ticked by, and the funny thing that time is, the minutes started blending together. Was it just a few minutes? Was it an hour? The music was a repetitive tune, giving me no information of how much time had truly slipped by. My arms were getting numb, my eyes were drooping and I was struggling to hold my position and not hang from my wrists.

Brush. Master was back with the feather and the brush if the feather on my armpits jolted me back to attention. There was a long pause again, where I was wound up tighter than a spring coil. Brush. He moved the feather lightly over the tips of my nipples, barely touching at all but causing my nipples to immediately perk up. Another long tenuous pause and then the bite of a cloth peg on my pussy lip which caused me to stifle a scream in the gag. Fucking hurt! Just as my breaths returned to normal another peg bit on my other lip and I swayed a little, trying to almost grind them off but being reminded that my feet were spread apart too wide to give my pussy any comfort. Another pause and I waited for another bite of the pegs. Brush. The feather gently flicked over my clit. Brush. Down my thighs. Brush. Poking into my belly button. I tried to squirm. I squealed. I bucked and I swayed, but the torment continued.

Smack. Master's hand came down lightly on my clit causing my pussy to start fluttering like a butterfly. I squealed as he pinched my nipples and then trailed down the hand back on my pussy and tugged gently at the pegs. He parted my folds and played with me. Touch, tease, leaving me gasping and wanting to beg for more. And then a stop again.

The following user says Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk