Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 11:46 AM   #736
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I leave the latter up to others
The mistake today was probably the decision to bake buns and make bakes potatos. That raised the temperature in the appartment a little bit

GANG and DEEP

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 11:55 AM   #737
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Oh, I wanted to add a task. It wasn't your intention, but thanks for the reminder

Task: Dress yourself slutty. Highest heels or boots you have, shortest skirt you have, no panties and tigh high stockings. A corsett with free tits would be great, otherwise just a sexy bra.
Plug in your ass, a vibrator on a low setting in your pussy and gagged with your panties.
Read some erotica for 15 minutes without touching yourself.
Miss Lucy's slut did this last night, she did feel very slut*y dressed like that (corset covers boobs, so wore a bra) plug*ed and gagged with panties! And reading erotica with vibe in low was driving her crazy, it was very frustrating, was so horny, but with vibe on low and not able to touch, could not quite reach an edge in 15 mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post

And as the task I'd like you to just carry a dildo in each hand for the 15 min. If you let go earlier the time starts again.
This slut did this task while doing some exercises, mainly squats, lunges and overhead dumbbell(dildo....) presses. felt rather daft with dildo's haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebil View Post
Task - go somewhere public, where there are lots of people going up some stairs. A subway station would be perfect, or perhaps a university building or something of that sort. Go PLUG*ED and SLUT*Y and go up and down the stairs repeatedly for 15 minutes, making sure you're just in front of people as much as possible when going up.
This slut was very nervous doing this task, she was wearing a short black dress with a green top that did show a lot of cleavage especially with the push up bra she was wearing. She went to a nearby shopping centre (as she had some shopping to do anyhow) which she knows has some escalators and stairs in. This slut had inserted her plug before driving there.

As she entered the shopping centre, she was very self conscious and a bit naughty.... She could feel the plug moving inside her as she walked and was very aware of not having any panties on. She was sure she noticed a few people glancing at her cleavage.. Now, due to current situation, it was not as busy as normal, there was still a lot of people around. So this slut headed for the escalator with a bit of trepidation, wondering if anyone close behind may get a glimpse of her bare bum under her short skirt. Miss Lucy's slut has to admit, it did make her feel quite horny, which surprised her with her nerves. Her heart was fluttering, kept wanted to look behind to see how close people were, but that would look strange lol With current advice on social distancing, a lot were leaving a bit of space, but some were still getting close. After the first time, this slut did a few loops of the shopping centre up and down escalators and stairs. Each time going up a bit paranoid that someone might notice. She admits the task was exciting, but maybe not something she wants to do regularly haha

GANG TASTE and EXCHANGE

Last edited by Sam~; 08-15-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 08-15-2020, 12:04 PM   #738
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks for the reports to Lucy's slut
But it might want to censor the word about the plug in the first one

RIDE and DEEP

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 08-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #739
CSasha
Oracle

EXCHANGE, ANAL, and DEEP

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:22 PM   #740
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post

5 minutes acting like a chicken while wearing that tight corset!
hmm don't push it LPV... can you think of any tasks not involving a corset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Thanks for the reports to Lucy's slut
But it might want to censor the word about the plug in the first one
This slut always misses something lol another reason to use non kinky keywords in future.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:23 PM   #741
CSasha
Oracle

Very good report, Sam. I never considered you that slutty but now I do. You are a slut, which is something very lovely.

EXCHANGE, ANAL, and DEEP

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #742
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Indeed

PRONOUN and PUBLIC

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #743
CSasha
Oracle

Three hurrays for the slut. Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

EXCHANGE, ANAL, and DEEP

My pronouns are it/its

Old 08-15-2020, 12:46 PM   #744
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

PUBLIC RIDE

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 12:48 PM   #745
CSasha
Oracle

Maybe time to reconsider my choice of keywords.

EXCHANGE, PRONOUN, and DEEP

My pronouns are it/its

Old 08-15-2020, 02:31 PM   #746
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

FILLED and PUBLIC

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 02:58 PM   #747
CSasha
Oracle

Sam is industrious on her task, I see. At least on the one.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 08-15-2020, 03:09 PM   #748
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Kind of funny to see someone answering to a request for permission with "this slut"

PRONOUN and GANG

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-15-2020, 03:12 PM   #749
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

A fairly balanced request I think: RIDE & SWITCH
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #750
CSasha
Oracle

Hello there

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, sam~, slut