Old 08-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #1
Drockett

Default Hotel dares please

I am a 24 m going to a hotel for a few days this morning and would like a few dares and tasks to do on the trip i am going for work so most dares need to be in the evening so keep that in mind and i will have my own car so i am moble
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:01 PM   #2
r1010

Here's a bit of pee/humiliation

You are no longer allowed to wear male underwear (unless you can't at work). If you don't have any with you, I expect you to buy some cheap from a supermarket. When you are at the Hotel you may not use your rooms toilet to pee, instead you will use the hotels urinals.

Also I would really appreciate if you could set me a task or rule over on my thread

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares and humiliation, hotel, humiliate me, public