Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Farm driving

Goung to my farm. Driving. Shorts, tank top, shorts, underwear, crocs. Control what I wear when I do chores.

Likes: forced nudity, feet, pee, humiliation, clothing control

Limits: animals, family, harrd pain, blood, poop

Kik: masterzephyr
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:45 PM   #2
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

for the first hour of the day only wear your crocs ! <3

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sakurai for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Eek...will do tomorrow during chores.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:46 PM   #4
Legendary

Everything slightly dirty will be topless
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:07 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Two rules. On my way to farm, feel free to add driving dares. Also have a skirt with me.

Kik: Masterzephyr

Will share pics there.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:09 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

At farm...stripping to crocs...gulp...only
Old 09-17-2018, 07:22 PM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

That was crazy tricky. Half of my farm is along a small highway. I had to keep ducking down...and...thank goodness I had my crocs, so I could run fairly well. A couple times I got distracted by a chicke , or a rooster charging me and would look up to see a car coming. Once, I just dropped to a kneeling position. Another time I took off. The driver might have seen my bare, white ass running around the barn...but who knows. Sometimes you see something, and it takes a double take to prove to yourself. I didn’t give him that time.

Mostly, I tried kneeling and crouching when cars came...assuming it is harder to tell if I am nakedif I am in a crouch. I loved this dare.

Keep them coming. I have to do chores nearly every day.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:03 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Very lucky those chickens didnt mistake your bouncy dick for a worm.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Going back to farm with my skirylt along. T shirt. Cloth pants, crocs. Will probably have to get gas, too if you want to give me a dare for that. Mud and creek available as well. Heading out soon.

Old 09-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #10
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Going back to farm with my skirylt along. T shirt. Cloth pants, crocs. Will probably have to get gas, too if you want to give me a dare for that. Mud and creek available as well. Heading out soon.

Found this post a few hours late, so this can be for your next trip to the farm, especially if it involves a gas stop.

First, don't wear any underwear, leave them at home. Drive shirtless the entire way. When stopping for gas, stay shirtless while pumping, be hard under your shorts. May put on shirt to go inside to pay, or get something to drink.

Once you arrive at the farm, leave all clothes in the vehicle and do all chores naked. Take a break halfway through and go to the creek. get in the creek until you're cooled off. Cover as much of your body and face as you can in mud, then go finish your chore naked and muddy. You may return to the creek to wash off the mud, or if there's a water hose, you can take an outdoor shower with that to wash off. Drive home dressed the same way you drove to the farm
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

This sounds great. I just have one small request that you have pity on me. In order to get to and from the creek I have to run about 75 yards by a road. May I have something to cover at least my cock and ass with when going to and from. You may even add a punishment for this request. Thank you for daring this lowly slave.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:12 PM   #12
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
This sounds great. I just have one small request that you have pity on me. In order to get to and from the creek I have to run about 75 yards by a road. May I have something to cover at least my cock and ass with when going to and from. You may even add a punishment for this request. Thank you for daring this lowly slave.
If you can find some bandanas, or similarly sized cloth, then you can use them to cover. It would still show that you are naked, but that you are not trying to expose yourself to passing traffic. If possible, you can even fashion them into a makeshift loincloth, so long as it still clearly shows your bare hips, but hides the ass and crotch.

As punishment, you'll kneel down in an open area of the farm, and spank yourself 20 times on each ass cheek with your crocs.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #13
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So this was scary, fun, humiliating and tricky.

I left the house dressed as requested. Right away, even though I had just the shorts on, I felt very exposed. Though I have done this before. For one, it was cloudy on my drive and feeling just the shorts over my semi hard penis reminded me how bare I was. My bare toes on the accelerator as well, and then driving without a shirt on a cloudy, cooler day. What would people think looking at me? I tried to cover up with an arm as I drove. Anyone slowing next to me I was sure was staring.

I had to stop for feed. I threw a shirt on, but stayed barefoot until I was inside. My semi hard dick had leaked a bit(I make tons of pre cum) and I had a small wet spot I tried to cover with my shirt. I went soft and felt a bit dripping down my leg. Then that made me a little hard. I quickly grabbed feed and used it to block my shorts from view.

I left, kicking off the crocs, and taking off my shirt in the parking lot while unloading, hoping that people would assume I didnt want my shirt caught as I loaded. I still looked like a weird fool, I am sure. Barefoot and bare chest...loading chicken feed.

Driving, again, I felt more exposed. Clouding over and starting to rain...maybe they would think my clothes were wet.

Again, a car or two seemed to slow weirdly while passing. My arm might at least cover my nipples that I felt were so exposed.

I had to get gas...shit.

I stepped out and barefoot and bare chested with a small hard on. My barefeet hitting the rough, cool surface made my cock a bit harder. Tried to cover it with my door and the side of my car. Thank god no one pulled up to the other side of the pump. But, to make it hard...I was at a place you pay outside. So no getting dressed. The temp was dropping and here I am, even if they didn’t know I was commando, I looked dressed for the beach in the middle of the Midwest on a cool day.

Barefoot, I watched my step. I used my hand to try to cover the wet spot and the hardness. I felt like an idiot. I used my other hand to cover my chest which. As I caught my reflection, seemed to make me look more exposed because I looked embarrassed as hell...which I was.

Of course, an older woman was running the booth which made me feel stupid and I tried to play it cool. She seemed disgusted when my eyes met hers, which I didn’t want to do, but there you go. She didn’t say anything, so maybe she just looked that way. As I turned, there really wasn’t anyone to see, so I dropped the hand in front of my dick.

Pumped gas quickly...left.

Now...at the farm. Naked. I dropped the shorts to the floor of the car. Naked. A truck went by on the road, naked.

I opened the door. Quiet. I put my feet out and bent over. Checked the road. Popped the trunk. Ran around the car and grabbed my water jugs.

Ran in barn. Did barn chores. It got darker. It started raining.

Now, this made chores a bit easier as the rain would kind of cover my nakedness...so I hoped. Drops on the window might make people doubt what they saw. But it made me messy. Bare feet in mud, and goodness knows what else. I moved fast, I was quickly wet, cold and nude. Dropping into a low crouch when I thought I heard something. The rain made it harder to hear cars coming as well. I slipped once and landed on my bare ass. Then I scrambled ran as I heard a truck. They might have seen my bare ass going in the barn, but, again, with the rain would they believe what they saw.

Then it became creek time. I was already soaked and a little dirty. Jesus...
I was naked. I almost just ran naked in the rain, but then I saw a feed bag and constructed a tiny loin cloth out of it.

I had a few cars go by every couple of minutes. Then, there seems to be the best break I might get...I ran when th my stupid feed bag tied on me offering even less protection than I thought it would. I wound up using my hands to hold it on, and I am sure I looked completely stupid. Holding my crotch. Bare ass mostly out. Crouching and grabbing my crotch. Stepping quickly as the field was tricky to cross barefoot with some stubble that I tried to avoid. Moving fast, high stepping nude but for feed bag and my hands holding myself.

A truck! I dropped into a low crouch in the mud. It went right past. Probably saw a mostly naked blur and wondered, as it was going fast and kept going.

Shit. I felt stupid and my pre stuff was in my hand, I was cold and dirty...

Then I dropped into the rising creek. My feel sank into mud. The water was slightly warmer than the driving rain.

A bit along was a muddy bank. Scooping quickly...with both hands...I was covered head to stupid toes. I even rubbed it in my hair.

Now the run back. I would have to wait in the stupid creek. My feed bag rig was falling apart. Fuck it. Mud and my hands.

A few cars had me dropping into the stupid creek. Then I felt, I had to muddy myself back up. Then I said, fuck it in my head, and I felt like a complete fool. Naked and heading back, having no idea if cars might come or not. Two did. Again, if they saw me, naked and crouching...they didn’t slow. I felt very exposed, wet, stupid, now I have to pee.

Truck...crouch...and there’s the honk. Fuck. Felt totally like a loser, now.

I hurried and finished. Mud washing off in the rain. Running, crouching, holding my leaky dick in my hand.

Then I had to ride home. I wasn’t running back to the creek and trying that again, naked. So, with bits of mud, about 70% clean, I pulled on my shores over my wet legs and ass and leaky dick.

Drove home sure that the truck had contacted all the cops and all the truckers, however, I felt covered since surely getting caught naked and muddy.

My hard on was pretty good, though.

Loved this dare. Feel free to give me more. Please give me more! Going back and it should stay warm the next couple of days.

Oh, and I forgot the crocs thing until I was halfway home. So I guess you can give me another punishment, or be nice and let me make it up tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #14
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Heading out soon. Reach me on Kik: masterzephyr or dare me here. Same thing: skirt, shorts, crocs, shirt, stopping for gas...chores...creek...mud etc.

Will give pics.

Advertisements
Kink Talk