Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-27-2022, 08:10 AM   #16
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 12 - Surprised, Then Spanked

Naomi: *pic attached*
Adidas: Oooh, did kitty finish work early today?
Naomi: Yes Mistress. And i want to play!
Adidas: Well I am still at work, so i'll need to get some help to entertain you.
Naomi: What do you mean Mistress?

I fired up Reddit. If Kitty was going to try and be a little bratty and tease me, then she can get suitably punished for it! Naomi was wearing a leopard print top over her fluffy tail plug and lacey mesh bodysuit, plus chastity of course. I made her pose a couple of times first just to add to my collection of cute Naomi images. Then pose bent over, showing off her ass.

Reddit was invited to help in a simple way. Upvotes and comments would lead to spanks. After an hour Naomi would do all the spanks and we'd post the resulting image of her abused ass. To keep Naomi buys during this period i gave her a writing task to put together a few paragraphs on some of her fantasy ideas. This always made her blush, even if i already knew them.

That task was completed quicker than expected, so she was also encouraged to spend some time doing her coin task a few times working on breaking her record for time spent with a dildo deep in her throat. Added to this i knew the knowledge she was being shown off on Reddit messes with her mind and makes her feel extra like a whore.

After an hour i was home from work and could properly check on the results, and on Naomi. Firstly Naomi was a drool covered mess. She had beaten her old record but was still a long way off holding the coin in place for one minute, which was my training goal for her. Added the Reddit exposure was making her beg extra cute. Reddit had not been kind, and I rounded the total spanks to 150.

Naomi got on all fours with her hand, her flogger and her paddle. We'd use all three on her butt to keep it interesting. After 50 Naomi was already begging for a different funishment, but I am a Mistress of my word. At 100 her ass was almost neon pink and each spank made her flinch and moan more and more. 150 finished up without any tears or issues, such a good slave.

Her ass was a wonderful pink color, added by being relatively light skinned anyway. A couple of pics of this went to Reddit, and Naomi and I settled down to let her recover. A simple lesson taught, tease me and she will get used. Not that this will stop her teasing me, and that's what makes it fun!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 03-27-2022, 06:32 PM   #17
Narnia

An amazing story, which you're writing really well!
One of the few stories that actually catches a healthy dom/sub relationship as well!
Big thank you for writing this!

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 06:54 AM   #18
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
An amazing story, which you're writing really well!
One of the few stories that actually catches a healthy dom/sub relationship as well!
Big thank you for writing this!

Thank you very much! You don't know how much any comment makes me smile, let alone nice ones
My writing could be better, but thank you again. Just lucky to have a good sub who makes these adventures fun, and i just wanted to share some of them. Yes i also wanted to put content out that is wholesome positive and real kink stuff <3

More will be coming

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts

The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 04-12-2022, 11:34 AM   #19
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter as usual. Keep it up
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 12:19 PM   #20
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@iceman - Thank you! I was in the middle of writing this when you comment came in, so good timing. Hopefully this is as fun to read.

Part 13: Signs

Took a few more weeks again until a proper play session. It wasn't planned, Naomi just started by sending me a pic. Full make-up, like she was going to a fancy dinner. Super cute white swearter and black skirt. Just the cutest girl, i wanted nothing more than to take her to that fancy dinner!

Well, amost nothing more. If she was going to make the effort to be cute, i'll make the effort to break her to a total whore. It's only fair!

Easy beginning, just getting lipstick all over some of her dildos. Red lipstick marks on a toy are so hot, especially when they get to the balls and you know the sissy was doing a proper job. From there Naomi had to put the toy in her ass and put her panties back over the top. This would hold it in place and provide some constant stimulation.

With the toy buried i made Naomi go and prepare some things. Paper, pens, cuffs, gags, the usual array of toys. I think by now it was clear this wasn't a cute session.

She stripped down to just a black bra. Toy stuck firmly to the wall, and fuck. Naomi made some cute clips slowly fucking the dildo and smiling at the camer. So clear in her eyes and expression she was rapidly dropping deep into sub space.

Not to miss an opportunity we got a marker pen and began some more bodywriting. Stomach, legs, ass all nicely marked up with "slut", "whore", "owned", "fuck me", "abuse me", "hurt me", "doll", "toy", "slave pet" and probably some more as well.

Next it was legs cuffed, wrists cuffed, lips gag in and another dildo pushed in. A perfect image of a sissy slave and tied up and used. More mess made from the make-up as Naomi had to deepthroat through the gag. Totally melted, good slave girl.

In between play times one of our main topics was blackmail. This was a perfect chance to create some extra material. Naomi got the paper and began to write. I gave her a rough outline of what to put down, but to make it even more humiliating i made sure she had to find her own words. She would again put herself deeper into blackmail.

*pic*
Perfection! Sissy stipped naked to just her collar and chastity. Dildo in her mouth, body covered in degrading writing. Holding a sign with her full boy name, phone number and address. Saying hi to her family and work. Begging to be kidnapped, fucked, used and locked away forever. Just the perfect images.

Then of course Naomi goes one better and has a final sign saying "Without my Mistress I am useless. Please keep me forever, beautiful." Of course i'll keep her forever, no other sub can make me melt and feel cute like that!

Although i'm feeling very kinky and not ending the session on a cute note. I make Naomi rider her toy on the floor and record it. No asking, i tell her it's for Reddit. She can enjoy seeing the comments of horny reddit users talking about her fucking skills. Because she's my totally trapped slave, and sometimes it's not all about being loving.

That said i did take down the video after an hour or so. Because i am loving, and as Naomi came out of sub space i knew that clip would mess with her if it stayed public. Fingers crossed she keeps being a good girl and the blackmail material never goes public. The idea definitely makes her knees weak, and gets me extra cute cuddles to hold it private.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 04-17-2022, 12:31 PM   #21
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Very excellent story. Thankyou for sharing it. The writing is superb. You should be proud.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:52 AM   #22
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@lotusdriver - Thank you! Comments like this keep me motivated

Part 14: Just Really Cute

It's always fun being kinky and making Naomi do various humiliating tasks. But it's also always fun to just be cute with my sexy girl. One of our regular things is to just chat about clothes and make-up and toys. We keep an eye out for good deals to expand Naomi's collection, which all helps her become ever more of a full-time girl.

Part of this is me going through a making up some lists for her, full of my suggestions. Naturally our tastes are not exactly the same, and one of my primary areas is to introduce more colors into her wardrobe. Now that said, black and white are still good.

Especially when your cute slave sends you surprise pics of her latest purchases. Mid-June means hot weather and lightweight revealing clothing. On this occasion Naomi has got her strawberry-blonde wig on, over-the-knee white socks, a short white form fitting skirt, and short white cotton top. She looks like a tennis player, but way sexier! The combo neatly showcases her toned thighs and soft stomach. A very innocent look just begging to toyed with.

Naomi then changes to show off a ligth peach colored flowing dress. Very 60's flower girl, ideal for hot summer days and walks in the park. Provided she doesn't bend over as that would show off her panties. The final new buy is a black dress. Cut short across the front of the legs to show off those thighs again, and flowing long behind. For a dress with spaghetti straps at the sholders it fits well without natural tits.

All this just makes me want to take her to dinner! With a remote plug in her ass, and a few extra challenges up my sleeve. To avoid being too cute i make Naomi a new list of toys she should look at buying. These include a proper ring-gag, new smaller chastity cage and few more kinky costume ideas.

By now, having been my slave for over a year, Naomi i living full-time as a girl at home. She's happy, purrrs in my lap every evening after work. Despite the kinky side of blackmail, her submission is completely freely given to me. In return I will keep making her more and more of a girl, and us both more and more happy. Although my next kinky ideas and breweing, and will keep pushing her.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 04-23-2022, 06:01 AM   #23
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Have to be careful reading your story as I start straining in my cage. Please keep going though, lol

Old 04-29-2022, 05:19 AM   #24
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@lotusdriver - Nice comment to come after a more cute focused Part, thanks again

@All - Another shortish chill/cute part, but don't worry - a nice juicy set of parts are coming But to tell this story properly i have to include the real and non-kinky moments as well.

Part 15: Feeling Better?

Most people think BDSM and D/s is just days upon days of kinky fun and constant play and tasks etc. The reality is, at least for me, this is just not possible. I have a life, friends, a job that require my time and effort, and it's the same for my Sub. Unsurprisingly for people who met in 2020, illness was a major annoyance!

To be clear/fair, neither of us have actually caught Covid at an stage. Which is somewhat a miracle, but also a testament to being careful and smart with your personal choices and hygeine. Where is all this rambling going? Well I suffer from Migraines. And these m*therf*ckers will come at you from nowhere and wipe you out for 6 hours. Even on the days i can take some meds to head off the worst, i'll get a headache bad enough i just collapse on the sofa in the dark for an evening.

At these times Naomi shows her extra special side! It was on this occasion i had gotten a few stress Migraines and headaches due to a work project. More so as it was a week when her work schedule was less. So rather than rely on Mistress to give her commands, Naomi would use her slut brain to make me smile.

She dressed up, full cute make-up with a nice half-white, half-pink summer dress. A series of pictures showing off her beautiful look, hinting at some kinkyness underneath. A few clips with a ball gag, flashing her cute black panties and some toys. It always puts me at ease knowing Naomi can be independent and not always relying on me to instigate some fun.

Then she transformed into Bunny Girl! A new lingerie set, cute pink top and panties with a white bunny tail and ears. Through the pounding drums in head head i could smile a lot because of my sub girl. Some more clips of her drooling from a ring gag, and a final one starting in a white sweater, lifting it up to reveal the lingerie and chastity underneath. My cute amazing slave girl, and her kinky side.

The stream of daily cuteness and loving support really helped me through a tough week. Because as a Domme you can still be vulnerable and need some support from your partner. The same is true in reverse, when Naomi's work gets crazy busy i'm always there in the evening so her broken body can curl up with me to relax.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 12:30 PM   #25
Robink
Prodigy

i really enjoy the small parts. it helps me enjoy the kinky side of it all.

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 10:34 AM   #26
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@Robin - Well then enjoy this more kinky part!

Part 16: Basically Just A Whore

Saturday afternoon and for the first time in a while we were both completely free to play. As such there was very little foreplay, so to speak. Naomi was dressed in a black wig, bright red lipstick, black knee high socks and a back & pink bra. Dressed might be generous given the final look.

A gentle warm up of a few slutty poses and dildo sucking. Standard fare. To step it up i had Naomi stick the dildo to one of her windows, facing out onto the street in front of her flat. My instruction was just to suck there on display, but as she does at times Naomi took it further. She opened the window so she could push it back and forth, almost face fucking herself like that. Drooling onto the floor, hoping none of her neighbours were watching.

Back inside we needed a new clip i could tease about exposing her with. Dildo stood on the floor, Naomi squatted down and rode it. Legs apart, biting her lip in pleasure, locked cage on full display along with her pretty face. An ideal sissy clip for me to enjoy, and drive her crazy with when needed.

As both our minds were now deep into kink mode i had Naomi do another clip. This started with an Ahegao, one of our favourite slutty things for Naomi to do, following by a very drooly dildo sucking/deepthroating few minutes. Not recorded but to keep the humiliation going Naomi was made to lick up her own drool off the floor. Good girls know to clean up after themselves.

"Whore" in bright red lipstick, big clear letters across the forehead. We were done pretending, today Naomi was just a whore. Some more clips made of her sucking a few of her toys. Where her collar has a bell on it, these are always fun with that extra jingle. We both have a slight pavlovian response to small bells now. My favourite moment of this section was having Naomi add her Lush Plug to the mix.

This remote vibe is controlled by my phone. So she's kneeling, sucking away, and i get to vibe her ass and make her cute butt wiggle in pleasure. Comes across create in recording, as you can pick out the moment i turn the vibe up by watching her twitch and moan slightly. But like a well trained whore, the dildos always stay in her mouth.

To finish up we decided to mix in some of our favourite play, more blackmail. Given Naomi now had "whore" on her fore head, drool on most of her body, and a desperate locked clitty it was the perfect moment. She put her IDs next to her face for a few pictures, then added them to a couple of clips showing off her body and sucking again on a dildo.

My sub was deep into her sissy slut slave mindspace in this session. To make sure she was ok we talked for hours into the night afterwards, about lots of things kink and normal. Part of this talk gave me an idea, so a quick Amazon order later i had my next little plan ready to spring on her.

Old 05-07-2022, 10:14 PM   #27
Sissilyboy

Hi Mistress Adidas,
The diary story is nice. While reading it I sometimes wish that I would be Naomi and also be your sissy to be helped moving step by step forward into the sissy rabbit hole.
Wish you long fun with your sissies.

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 11:10 AM   #28
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@sissilyboy - Thank you! What the diary doesn't get across is the days-weeks-or even months gap between parts. We have been working hard over two years to help transform Naomi into the best sissy possible.

Part 17: A Package In The Mail

Naomi: !!! Mistress, owwehhh!!!
Adidas: Oh it arrived today!
Naomi: Yes Mistress....
Adidas: And?!
Naomi: *video attached*
Adidas: Perfect!

It was a very simple idea, but one i knew would drive Naomi absolutely crazy. I had sent her a new padlock. For her cage. And only one key. I kept the spares. In the package i added a little note with instructions for Naomi. The idea being she'd come home from work to find an odd parcel, open it and find such a surprise.

It worked like a dream! She was totally melted and a broken submissive mess. New lock on her cage looking nice and secure, it was a higher quality than the old one, definitely not breaking out without professional equipment.

Naomi: You do have the spare key?
Adidas: *pic attached*
Naomi: Mistress... thank you for teasing me with your cleavage.
Adidas: You earned it with being such an obedient sissy.
Naomi: Just hope i don't lose the key!
Adidas: Be a good girl or i'll make you lose it.
Naomi: .... !

This would become a heavy theme for the week. Constant teasing about what would happen if she lost the key, or if i made her send it back, break it, flush it. Leaving her locked for as long as I wanted. My perfect plan had stepped up my power over her a lot.

Saturday night I pushed her. It started with the normal teasing, sharing some tumblr stuff and so on. Moved it onto some spanking and other tasks. Slowly i broke down her submissive walls. Eventually i had her standing in the bathroom, key in hand, hovering over the toilet. Her heart racing and legs shaking in fear and excitement. Barely able to form words, just whimper pleadingly for mercy.

To be more evil i made her hold the key in her teeth, kneel over the toilet, remote vibe in her ass. I had Naomi put her phone on view, and just had her stay there watching a slideshow of her own slutty pics and clips. My reasoning was simple, if she broke enough to drop the key then she didn't deserve it anyway. But if she could survive a half hour of extreme teasing then i'd relent for a while.

Honestly, neither of us quite knew if she would last...

Old 05-13-2022, 09:44 AM   #29
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

A scary situation that most chastity slaves secretly hope for deep down.

Old 05-16-2022, 10:23 AM   #30
sniazzy

Amazing story! Can't wait for the next part.

Being submissive, dice dares, feets, humiliation, chastity, giving up control, anal, hypnosis, hidden public, rules, degradation, body writing, schedules, worshipping, pet play, pain, bladder control

Dislikes/punishments:
pee, corner time, light cbt, cum eating, lines writing, messy, denial

Limits:
Blood, family, permament damage, exhibitionism, vomit, scat, social suicide, findom, blackmail, friends, diapers, needles, hard cbt, ABDL.

Kik: Sniazzy00
sniazzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk