Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #46
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Yeah we have a few who just build over there, the kinky elements are just there if you want to indulge but its mostly just a curently very small group who are actively playing of kink friendly adults

In terms of versions we have java 1.18.2 with these plugins, plus some for admining:
BetterPlayerLeads, CoreProtect, DeadChest, DeathMessages, DiscordSRV, GriefPrevention, LuckPerms, Mailbox, MobisElevatorSigns, MoreMobHeads, TAB, WorldGuard
have you considered adding mmcmo?
Old 07-16-2023, 02:22 AM   #47
Simi

Time for another update and recruiting call. If you are reading this post you have probably skimmed through the others in this thread but my Puppy and I host a minecraft server where the only people allowed onto it will be those from GetDare, absolutely free to join all you need to do is DM me. Its a chance to game with fellow kinky people

Now for the news.
We have updated our server to 1.20! There are a lot of new things to find with 1.20, and you can come check them out with us on our server. Whether you are a minecraft veteran or completely new everyone is welcome.

We are continuing on the previous server for now but for those who would rather a fresh start in a few months (unknown exactly when, probably early autumn) we will be starting on a world with new world gen data packs in each of the dimensions (Nullscape, Terralith and Incendium) potentially with a few QOL mods (We still want to keep it Vanilla at heart, but just spicing up how the world looks)

TLDR:
Come play and game with us by DMing me and joining us on the server

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:48 AM   #48
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

And a few technical things from her tech-puppy:

We run a few server side mods. Most of them are for enhancing performance on the server itself.
You can set your own nickname, once you are in. This way you don't need to worry that people could find out your real minecraft username.
We also have graves enabled. Which means, when you die you can easily find your items again.
And to top it all off, chat reports to Microsoft have been disabled, as well as server side telemetry being sent to them.

If you follow hermitcraft, you know about posable armor statues. We have those, too, together with some more QoL improvements like no enderman or creeper griefing. Leaves decay insanely fast, and your tools ping at you before they break. This way you know to head to the enderman farm or any other XP-farm to go and repair your amazingly enchanted tools.

There also is a death counter in the player overview, this way you can connect dares to the gameplay as well.

And last but not least - you can chat from discord into our minecraft server and the other way around. So you don't miss anyone dying and doing your forfeit

I probably have forgotten a few more technical details.

We are usually a bit late on the next server update (say 1.20.1 to 1.20.2 when it comes out) mainly because I have to wait until all the mods have been updated. But I am getting a routine down for this as well, so wait times for you to use the latest client should be minimal.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them on our Discord, once you messaged Mistress with a DM and she has let you on there.

I dare you to join our server. Now! Or add 20 edges to your edge counter. :P

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 11:27 AM   #49
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudness View Post
Can one play it without been involved with the kinks? I love minecraft, and I been looking for a server to let lose and build something awesome on!
You can just play however you want to. Whether or not you want to get involved with any kinky games or not, is up to you and easily discussed in Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudness View Post
have you considered adding mmcmo?
We want to keep it as vanilla as possible in terms of game mechanics.

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 02:07 PM   #50
RandomStranger

Is this still going?
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 02:12 PM   #51
Qwerty4569

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomStranger View Post
Is this still going?
The server is still up and available to play on, weather or not people are on depends on the day and the time.
Qwerty4569 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 07:02 AM   #52
Simi

Honestly its fairly quiet atm, but i hope with the next server we can draw some people back/new members in, hence the posts

At the end of the day I will keep playing when inspired and we will keep hosting the server, its just more enjoyable the more who come Been working pretty hard on building up the spawn area on the next server and with the new world generation we have in there it is absolutely stunning/inspiring to me (I am a farmer/builder, rarely bother normally to explore beyond what I need for more builds and i can't help but going and exploring)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competitions, contests, dares, game, gaming, get dare, minecraft, task