Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2020, 07:07 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Arrow Clothing for the whole of 2021

Some of you may have been following the thread where get dare had full control of my clothes until the end of the year (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386572)

Well as that expires on 31st December I'd be allowed more clothes from 1st January.

We saw a TV programme the other night about the damage the clothing industry does to the environment, so... I will get new clothes to wear from the 1st January, but those clothes will be all I get for the whole year. Everything I have now will go to charity and I won't be allowed to buy anything without coming back here first and effectively begging.

So this thread is for you to suggest what gets ordered. Clothes will need to cover all eventualities - winter, summer, nights out / special occasions, work wear etc (I'm currently furloughed and then probably working from home, but will hopefully be back at the office soon)

I'm also barefoot until the end of June at the moment but that's still going up https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395866 ... If that ends before the end of the year then I'd need shoes from then too. Hope that all makes sense.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 10:17 AM   #2
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I think these would be a nice addition:

https://www.amazon.com/ToBeInStyle-W...6I/ref=sr_1_6?

https://eu.motelrocks.com/products/m...-dalmatian-b-w

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W4S77B1...07G8M2G23?th=1

https://eur.shein.com/Geo-Mesh-Inser...gory~~0~~50001

Always order a size too small to be more see-through
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:18 AM   #3
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Anymore suggestions for what goes in my wardrobe for the whole of 2021?

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:18 PM   #4
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

What do you think of my sugestions so far? Do you like them? I think you evolved into being a lil more daring since the last thread to wear more revealing clothes
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 02:06 PM   #5
poiuytr

I think THIS could be the one
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:35 AM   #6
running_man

If it was up to me you would get one out of these five (chosen by your husband) I recently opened a poll about. Of course not for work but there should be many other occasions this year. Don't know if those dresses are still available in your size and in your country but maybe he will have a look.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #7
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
If it was up to me you would get one out of these five (chosen by your husband) I recently opened a poll about. Of course not for work but there should be many other occasions this year. Don't know if those dresses are still available in your size and in your country but maybe he will have a look.
He says at least one of those will definitely be appearing in my wardrobe for the year. Hopefully more people get involved with this thread and choose my clothes for the whole year

Old 12-06-2020, 12:21 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
He says at least one of those will definitely be appearing in my wardrobe for the year. Hopefully more people get involved with this thread and choose my clothes for the whole year
I'm thinking about this. With the steel bra and chastity belt will you need any underwear?
Old 12-06-2020, 04:52 PM   #9
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
I'm thinking about this. With the steel bra and chastity belt will you need any underwear?
Well not for a while, hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get released from my steel underwear. I'd originally agreed to stay locked up until the UK was at covid alert level 1 but I didn't expect it to be anywhere near this long but hopefully now there's a vaccine...

Old 12-07-2020, 03:50 AM   #10
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

https://www.boohoo.com/leg-warmers/DZZ21586.html

https://www.boohoo.com/tailored-dad-...html?color=679

https://www.boohoo.com/borg-runner-shorts/FZZ02592.html

https://www.boohoo.com/black-organza...html?color=105

https://www.boohoo.com/oversized-ted...html?color=123

5 suggestions, though 1, 3 & 5 would probably be enough for the whole year if you stay naked at home and wash them enough. Imagine

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 06:17 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Well not for a while, hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get released from my steel underwear. I'd originally agreed to stay locked up until the UK was at covid alert level 1 but I didn't expect it to be anywhere near this long but hopefully now there's a vaccine...
Yes I was thinking on these lines too. So you'll need one respectable set top and bottom for when you gout to work or whatever. And one set top and bottom in which you're not fit to be seen outdoors. No underwear. Upstairs a blouse that buttons up, but with all the buttons removed. Downstairs very short skirt as flimsy as you can get it.
Old 12-13-2020, 01:04 AM   #12
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Only a couple of weeks to go to choose my clothes for the whole of 2021!

At the moment I'll be barefoot until mid September so no shoes etc until at least then... But depending on how that thread goes hopefully I'll be able to wear shoes again by the end of the year.

Also, I'd originally (stupidly) agreed to stay locked in the chastity belt and bra until the UK was at Covid alert level 1. But covid is going on a lot longer than I think anyone anticipated. We want to have kids at some point so master is considering letting me out of my metal underwear... So take that into account if choosing my clothes for next year please.

I still don't know if / when I'll be going back to the office so the idea is there being enough clothes chosen to cover all eventualities

Old 12-13-2020, 01:58 AM   #13
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Also, I'd originally (stupidly) agreed to stay locked in the chastity belt and bra until the UK was at Covid alert level 1. But covid is going on a lot longer than I think anyone anticipated. We want to have kids at some point so master is considering letting me out of my metal underwear... So take that into account if choosing my clothes for next year please.
Your master could always unlock you for as long as it takes to breed you, then lock you right back up. Up to him if he decides to let you get pleasure or just use you for breeding, even going as far as using the rest of your body to get him ready, and then unlocking you just long enough to fill you.

As for clothes how about looking at stuff made from bamboo as a more environmentally conscious choice. You also could Google more bamboo products to change other things too.

MK

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 10:08 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:

Easy accommodated. Belt off ( but bra stays on) for the needful time downstairs. Then after the birth bra off and belt back on again. Should not be a problem.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:32 PM   #15
Louise1
getDare Succubus

So I will be released from the chastity belt and (hopefully) bra from the 1st January, maybe earlier. It has come at a price though!! This opens up the options for the clothes I get to wear next year.

Any more suggestions do need to be made reasonably soon so anything can be ordered to arrive before 1st January

Advertisements
Kink Talk