Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2020, 03:45 PM   #16
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paola View Post
"Do you have any toys?" I have a remote vibe with mobile control, a "normal" dildo and some stuff like handcuffs and bondage rope.

"What do you get up to in the day?" I normally get up at 6am then take a jog in the forest and go to work after the shower. After work i do the normal stuff like meeting friends, shopping, sometimes hiking and normally often swimming (due to corona the pools are closed so not now) or to the gym. I also like ice skating or skating in general. I hope that is what you wanted to know? If not just add a question.

"For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt. If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!" Thanks for the dare! I do it on the list also. We have big stores here so I hope I will find a quiet spot. And if not this will be more exciting.
Thanks for the great reply. Here's a simple one which should be fun... Go to the gym in the outfit from your Profile Picture. Just a tshirt, panties and trainers. It'll look like skimpy gym wear, but you'll be working out in your underwear!

Extra Points for re-creating the pose as well

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:59 PM   #17
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Nice! Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Try doing that date again, but with a few modifications:

Hide your key somewhere a little more public. You can use tape to put it on the underside of something.

When you leave your apartment naked, start a stopwatch on your phone and leave it in your apartment. Your goal is to not return to your apartment for 15 minutes, but you’ll have no way of telling how much time has passed. Once you think at least 15 minutes have passed, enter your apartment and see how long it’s been. If you enter before your time is up, you must redo the dare.

Good luck!
I just watched a movie since I thought nobody replied. Now we go on.

"Hide your key somewhere a little more public. You can use tape to put it on the underside of something." What about the postbox in the entrance?

"When you leave your apartment naked, start a stopwatch on your phone and leave it in your apartment. Your goal is to not return to your apartment for 15 minutes, but you’ll have no way of telling how much time has passed. Once you think at least 15 minutes have passed, enter your apartment and see how long it’s been. If you enter before your time is up, you must redo the dare. " Oh dear this can be really daring if i mess up the time! Thanks! A really nice idea. I will wait for your reply concerning the postbox before I go for it.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Paola is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paola for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #18
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
well..since you live at 5 floor what about this:
dressed as you are go to every and each window and balcony you have in your appartment .. one by one..every time you are in front of a window or on balcony take off 1 item of what you are wearing and throw it out of window/balcony as hard as you can without looking till you are completly naked (means nothing on you..not even shoes or rings ornecklace..nothing at all so before you start take off all you are not willing to loose..)..once naked last drop, put your keys in a bag and close it ..then throw them out..now it's time to go and search for every item ..and key..totally naked .. close the door so you have no way out till you find your keys.. edge every time you find an item, do not redress ..just collect clothes..you can go back only when you find all the clothes (and keys of course..)..but before you enter in your appartment you have to cum in the hallway..naked..
you can come back before you find all the clothes but this will cost you 2 edges per lost item in the hallway..
have fun
Iam really sorry but this one is to hard for me. It late in the evening here but even then there are people outside and i dont want to like get naked infront of them anyway. I rather like the chance of getting caught or like a little nudity but not masturbating in front of them. I hope you understand. Also if I throw stuff out of the window someone will collect it.

Maybe you can come up with something less hard. I would love to do that for you then.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Old 12-02-2020, 04:08 PM   #19
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Thanks for the great reply. Here's a simple one which should be fun... Go to the gym in the outfit from your Profile Picture. Just a tshirt, panties and trainers. It'll look like skimpy gym wear, but you'll be working out in your underwear!

Extra Points for re-creating the pose as well
Hey first I wanted to say that I really like your shared apartment Thread. You are really daring!

"Go to the gym in the outfit from your Profile Picture. Just a tshirt, panties and trainers. It'll look like skimpy gym wear, but you'll be working out in your underwear!" I cant do it now since the gym is closed now but I will go for it! I really like this one. I will definitely be using the leg spreader machine.

Old 12-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #20
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Iam really sorry but this one is to hard for me. It late in the evening here but even then there are people outside and i dont want to like get naked infront of them anyway. I rather like the chance of getting caught or like a little nudity but not masturbating in front of them. I hope you understand. Also if I throw stuff out of the window someone will collect it.

Maybe you can come up with something less hard. I would love to do that for you then.
well put your keys in mailbox then walk back to elevator, go to last floor and strip naked of everything in elevator, leave everything in the elevator and use stairs to go down and get the keys.. then walk back to your floor and call the elevator..edge while waiting then get the clothes back ..if still in.. and walk back naked throw clotes in the apartment and cum naked in hallway have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:29 PM   #21
Paola

Quote:
well put your keys in mailbox then walk back to elevator, go to last floor and strip naked of everything in elevator, leave everything in the elevator and use stairs to go down and get the keys.. then walk back to your floor and call the elevator..edge while waiting then get the clothes back ..if still in.. and walk back naked throw clotes in the apartment and cum naked in hallway have fun
Okay. This one is a little hard also but I will try it. Just for you. Give me some time.

Old 12-02-2020, 04:54 PM   #22
Paola

Red face

Quote:
Oh dear, Iam back! Putting it in the mailbox and going up the elevator was really stressful but of course easy. Then I stripped naked at the top floor and threw it in the elevator which closed right away after that. I really was in panic that somebody is calling it. I then forced me to go down the stairs with my heart beating like hell. As I arrived at the door from the stairs to the hall at ground level i really waited like a minute cause of my nervousness. Then in a rush i got to the mailbox when the maindoor clicked and someone came in. A guy i sometime see here. I got the key and ran to the stairs and up. I am pretty sure he saw my naked ass running through the door. I then got up to my level and called the elevator. Which came quick and I got my clothes. I then ran to my apartment and threw them in. I let the door wide open so i could hide quickly if the guy came here and masturbatet. It really didnt took long till i came. Thanks! This was really exciting and making me really horny.

The following user says Thank You to Paola for this post:
Old 12-02-2020, 05:45 PM   #23
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
"Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake. When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first. When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open)." Thanks for it! I put it on the list also. Also will be really cold so maybe I will wait for the summer days. Its about -1°C here and its a pretty long way to the lake. I hope you understand.
I understand, hope you do it when it gets warmer. I tought you lived closer to the lake.

I'd like to change it a bit so you can do something now.

Go to a store wearing only your shirt and shoes (barefoot if you like but it's probably too cold also). Buy lube and a vegetable/fruit shaped like a penis, the biggest you can find.

When returning home you will put the shirt in the closest trash dumpster to your home.

Return and in your hallway lube your full body and masturbate to orgasm with the vegetable/fruit.

Hope it's doable. Enjoy
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:58 PM   #24
Jingo889

Back for round 2!

1. Take 15 nude photos and print them out, you can choose whether they include face or not. You’ll then write your apartment number on the back of 7, your phone number on the back of 7, and you full name, with apartment and phone number on the last. You’ll then go around your building and hide then in public areas.
Better hide the, well because you’re not allowed to retrieve them until the new year. If you can remember where they are that is!

2. Take your dildo balls deep, now, while wearing a skirt, go down and check your mailbox. However if it slips out at anytime, you must put it back in straight away, wherever you are...

3. Go to your local store, however behind your mask, you must be gagged with a pair of your used panties, crotch side on tongue. These will be taped in if your hair is long enough to cover the tape around the sides. If it is not, you’ll simply have to hold them in your mouth. You will also be trapped in a bra connection wedgie with your tightest thong the whole time.

Would love to hear how any of these or the previous set go when you do them, good luck
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:49 PM   #25
bee9
getDare Succubus

You are not doing much of public bondage I think

You will wear shoes and a long t-shirt only. No bra, no panties.

You will tie your hands together with a duct tape, in front, under your t-shirt. Your apartment key will be tied between your palms.

You will go and edge on each floor as many times as needed to get caught. Then you will have to ask that person to untie your hands. Say it's for a dare. Since your hands will be under your t-shirt you will have to flash your pussy while lifting your hands to get them untied.

Good luck.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:48 AM   #26
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hey first I wanted to say that I really like your shared apartment Thread. You are really daring!

"Go to the gym in the outfit from your Profile Picture. Just a tshirt, panties and trainers. It'll look like skimpy gym wear, but you'll be working out in your underwear!" I cant do it now since the gym is closed now but I will go for it! I really like this one. I will definitely be using the leg spreader machine.
Thanks! I look forward to reading all your reports too. They're super exciting.

How about one for work?

Tie a breast harness with your rope and keep your dildo in under your panties, that should give you something to think about all day.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:02 AM   #27
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh dear, Iam back! Putting it in the mailbox and going up the elevator was really stressful but of course easy. Then I stripped naked at the top floor and threw it in the elevator which closed right away after that. I really was in panic that somebody is calling it. I then forced me to go down the stairs with my heart beating like hell. As I arrived at the door from the stairs to the hall at ground level i really waited like a minute cause of my nervousness. Then in a rush i got to the mailbox when the maindoor clicked and someone came in. A guy i sometime see here. I got the key and ran to the stairs and up. I am pretty sure he saw my naked ass running through the door. I then got up to my level and called the elevator. Which came quick and I got my clothes. I then ran to my apartment and threw them in. I let the door wide open so i could hide quickly if the guy came here and masturbatet. It really didnt took long till i came. Thanks! This was really exciting and making me really horny.
Great that my dare got you so horny what about a different one coming back home? just walk up the stairs to your apartment and at every stairs landing take off an item of clothing (shoes and socks count as one) and leave it there.. till naked, then call for the elevator and go back each floor to retrive your clothes, once you have all the clothes back in elevator to your floor.. do not redress, edge in the elevator, cum on the door have fun
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:14 AM   #28
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Ooh! I had a thought! You should do your morning run in that outfit!
Then when you get back to your building, get naked on the ground floor before you walk up to your apartment.

Old 12-03-2020, 01:28 PM   #29
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just watched a movie since I thought nobody replied. Now we go on.

"Hide your key somewhere a little more public. You can use tape to put it on the underside of something." What about the postbox in the entrance?

"When you leave your apartment naked, start a stopwatch on your phone and leave it in your apartment. Your goal is to not return to your apartment for 15 minutes, but you’ll have no way of telling how much time has passed. Once you think at least 15 minutes have passed, enter your apartment and see how long it’s been. If you enter before your time is up, you must redo the dare. " Oh dear this can be really daring if i mess up the time! Thanks! A really nice idea. I will wait for your reply concerning the postbox before I go for it.
Sure! The postbox by the entrance would work well for this dare.

But you already hid your key by your postbox for another dare, so if you want something more challenging... hide your key outside, at least 10 paces away from the entrance. If the building door locks automatically make sure to prop the door when you first hide it.

It’s only slightly more risk, but then you get to briefly experience being outside naked.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #30
Synchar

Smile

-Dress and undress yourself infront off a window for a month.

-Sit everyday naked for a window for a week. Everyday a bit longer. 5 min on monday till 1 hour on sunday. Read a book or something to keep you buzzy. Open your legs now and then.

-Go to the countryside. Find a field and cross it on foot and back, naked. (by night or by day.)

-Go to the countryside or to a forest. Picknick naked. (night or day)

-A mission for a month or more. Plan a route somewhere. Start with 1 km.
Put a vibrator in your vagina or pleasure balls. Someting that vibrates. Put on comfy cloths. Make sure the vibrator can't get out of your pussy.
Walk the full route without getting the vibrator out of your pussy.
Make the route longer day by day, or eich time you do it.
Try to reach at least 5 km after a few weeks . 10 or more for more extreme.
You must finish the full route, even if you get orgasms on the way.
If you can't finish the route, try another day until you can.
Try to break your record every day you try.

Have fun and send me a message when you finished a mission or broke an own record.
Synchar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exhibitionism, flashing, naked, public