Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2020, 01:38 PM   #31
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Would love to hear/see about the effects of hand sanitiser on your cock, maybe fill and condom with it and tie it on for an hour or so?
Kik for proof: psytio
alright i just ordered a new bottle of hand sanitizer ill do it on friday and send you the proof via kik ;P

more experiments? (not only pain based pls... the crazier the better)

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:02 AM   #32
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Would love to hear/see about the effects of hand sanitiser on your cock, maybe fill and condom with it and tie it on for an hour or so?
Kik for proof: psytio
ok my dick is in the condom right now

It definitely burns way more than the first time i used hand sanitizer on my dick, i guess because my dickhead now is completely surrounden by hand sanitizer all the time.. but i think toothpaste (a lot) is still worse but the topic of this thread isnt pain so its fine crazy experiments > painful things

keep the crazy ideas coming! use my dick as if you got nothing to lose haha... you got nothing to lose

Old 12-04-2020, 09:35 AM   #33
Deserved

Hi i always wondered what humping an apple pie would feel like after watching american pie.
Deserved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 03:37 AM   #34
Thehumantoilet

I'd love to know how far a thin object (like a pencil or whatever) will go inside your cock hole. Like, how far can you push the object into the hole before it physically refuses to go any further?
Thehumantoilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:01 AM   #35
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserved View Post
Hi i always wondered what humping an apple pie would feel like after watching american pie.
haha nice idea ill definitely try this someday but i dont know when i get the chance to do this ^^

Old 01-03-2021, 10:02 AM   #36
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehumantoilet View Post
I'd love to know how far a thin object (like a pencil or whatever) will go inside your cock hole. Like, how far can you push the object into the hole before it physically refuses to go any further?
i used a thin pain brush which is like 20cm and it got all the way in
i didnt try a longer object because i didnt find any so far but it went in way deeper than i thought

Old 01-06-2021, 03:40 PM   #37
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Put a match stick in your uretha and see how far you can let it burn dorn before it gets too painful and also how it feels before that point ❤️

Put glue under your foreskin for a whole night ❤️

Pour glue over your whole dick, then cover it with flour or so❤️
Wait until its dry
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:29 AM   #38
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Put a match stick in your uretha and see how far you can let it burn dorn before it gets too painful and also how it feels before that point ♥

Put glue under your foreskin for a whole night ♥

Pour glue over your whole dick, then cover it with flour or so♥
Wait until its dry
alright so the match stick one is done and i gotta tell the flame was way closer to my dickhead as i thought i could let it go almost touched it *-* got a video of it so if anybody wants to see it kik me (kik is in signature)

glue under foreskin for a whole night is also done but i didnt have a pic of it because it wasnt visible from the outside but i can tell the next day it was really like stuck (i placed a straw in my uretha so i would be able to pee for sure, i took the straw out next morning and there was a hole in the front of my foreskin and my dickhead kept open slightly too so i could bee) the glue solved itself over a few days so i didnt need to go to a doctor i didnt use super glue for this tho

the covering whole dick with glue was done slightly changed but i guess ill do it again exactly like you ordered for now i got a pic of my dickhead completely covered with (superglued) breadcrumbs (kik for pic)

pls send me more experiments, tasks, funny things, or even traps which will surprise me (like i think wont be that bad but then it turns out to be horrible or so haha be mean) but just not intentionally extra painful pls

open for mostly anything
got new superglue btw

Old 01-27-2021, 05:41 AM   #39
Marquise

Would you be willing to super glue your hard dick to your belly? Hold it there until the glue sets and then try to cum with it like that
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 02:38 PM   #40
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Would you be willing to super glue your hard dick to your belly? Hold it there until the glue sets and then try to cum with it like that
i wouldnt be able to pee without peeing all over me so i better dont do this but other things using glue are possible if you want but for everything (non pain based): my dick is still the test object for all of you!

WITH KIK PROOF PICS/SHORT VIDS :P

Old 02-24-2021, 08:22 AM   #41
ThatKinkyGuy

Need new ideas

Get crazy its almost everything possible and ill do pic proof (not pain based things this is about crazy stuff or funny stuff or experimenting)

Old 02-24-2021, 08:30 AM   #42
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Make something like pizza or bread (before its baken i dont know how its called in english) and fuck it ;P cum in it and then bake it and maybe eat it or give it to your friends haha ;P
Old 02-24-2021, 09:36 AM   #43
Ballbasher

Melt a some chocolate into a bowl(idk how much you'll need). Firstly lubricate your dick using oil, butter or similar Get hard and dip your whole dick in the chocolate so it's completely covered, let it set(while staying hard). Repeat this however many times you need in order to get a real thick coating, on the last dip sprinkle some diced nuts on it.

Take a picture with it on then try and remove it, if successful freeze it, take some more photos and do whatever you please with it.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 01:17 AM   #44
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Use your penis vacuum pump and try to pump as hard as you can until you think its almost getting ripped, and then keep the pressure on it for an hour❤️Then report how your dick looks like after this and also how it feels (send me the pic on kik like the last experiments) ❤️

A second experiment also with the pump is to pump it up as big as possible again, but with nettes in the pump and then keep it on for an hour❤️
Old 05-07-2021, 05:37 PM   #45
ThatKinkyGuy

Did the vacuum dares and will do the chocolate and bread dough thing when possible, but for that time ill need new experiments, or anything you have in mind to abuse my penis (pls not only pain based things, unhealthy and disgusting is absolutely okay but i dont really like pain)

And as always, ask me on kik for pic or maybe video proofs,ill film or picture most dares anyway

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crazy, dick, experiment, penis, test