Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Do you actually complete the dares that people give you in these forums?
Yes, as long as they are within limits 60 85.71%
I fantasize about doing them until I cum 10 14.29%
No, I don't do them or fantasize about doing them 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2018, 02:31 PM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Default Do you really complete the dares that are given to you?

Honestly, it feels like most people here are given a ton of tasks but they never complete them. Maybe they fantasize about completing them but they don't actually do it. Probably because some of the tasks given in the forums seem completely unrealistic, but still hot to some people.

So.... I am wondering. Do you actually complete the dares that people give you in these forums? (this is anonymous, unless you decide to leave a comment)

And if you are curious about my case... My vote goes for "yes"

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
Maleslut92

As long as they are well thought out dares that are within limits I always complete the dare and normally provide proof to the dare giver. The only reason I wouldn't is if my circumstances at the time would cause it to exceed a limit and even then I will try to schedule the dare to do at a time that I can do it (so as not to involve others, etc.).

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maleslut92 for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 04:52 PM   #3
Odressian
getDare Sweetheart

I try to always do dares that are within my limits, but it may take me awhile to do them, since my schedule is chaos at the best of times. I'll provide proof if they ask or it's part of the dare, but I don't tend to send it unless I have to, since sending illicit pictures randomly is typically rude.
If you feel I did a dare poorly, or anything really, feel free to PM me punishment!
Currently unowned.

Odressian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Odressian for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 05:55 PM   #4
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Yes unless it breaks limits, and expectation for the person above forum since, while I do the good tasks I'm given, in there you run into a lot of people who put 0 thought into their task, or give something limit breaking, or something unreasonble etc etc. and they normally end their limp dick of a post with "Make mine interesting or complicated" which translates to "I am not going to do anything I am given but I want something to cum too."
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OriTheOwl for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
dread_

i used to stick to just browsing for this very reason - the idea of these dares was very appealing to me, but actually doing them? not so much. but when i ask for a dare or i agree to do something, i mean it.
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dread_ for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

When I report back that I completed a dare that means that I definitely did it. If I didn't do the dare I'd say so.

What's the point of any of this if you're going to lie?!

I often send picture proof if it's requested, but even if it's not I'll still do the dare. That's why I'm here.

I know there are a lot of insane dares on this site, but they're usually in the Person Above or Hot Potato style threads. I avoid those and stick to threads I like the look of, and members who seem fairly normal, and that way I usually don't have to worry about the crazy stuff.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:47 AM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

As long as they are what I'm asking for and can be completed relatively easily (they don't require days of planning to execute) I will at least attempt them. Some dares people give out on here are absolutely ridiculously impossible.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:57 AM   #8
mrfunky

So far I've done every dare within my limits and within the boundaries of the thread or giver
mrfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:53 AM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default dares

I complete all dares that I say I am going to do . If I am not going to do a dare I will say so .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:25 AM   #10
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I also complete every dare given albeit some take much longer than expected due to living arrangements, health and just life in general. The whole point of being here should be to complete the dares though IMO, I don't see the point otherwise (want a fantasy then write a story). I've got quite a dare to-do-list though

If the dares unreasonable though (totally ignores limits, an unreasonable amount of time for the dare, etc) then I do occasionally pass them by but try to feed that back to the other person.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:34 AM   #11
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Usually I complete them. If it seems a bit too much for me I'll give feedback and say why I won't do this dare. Sometimes I don't do dares if I get too many of them at the time. In such case I can forget about something. But in general I try to complete everything I'm given, or at least say that I won't do it.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk