Old 07-14-2018, 08:01 PM   #1
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Wink Life Size Sex Doll

Hi, I just bought a life size sex doll. This is her. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am looking for rules and dares to do with her. Don't worry I live alone so I can have her out in the open. She will be delivered on Tuesday, so we have a couple days to figure out rules and dares. Thank you for your time.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

Spend a 12 hour period where you aren't allowed to stop touching her.

Another one is if you have a strapon (chances are slim) pit it on her and ride her

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:21 AM   #3
ebsia
Distinguished Member

A fun rule can be the following:

For every minute spent inside the doll, you have to ride a dildo attached to it for 1 hour. You did not come? Too bad, then you should have fucked yourself more. And remember, always end the session by thanking the doll, licking the pussy and kissing the ass!

Have fun!
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I will do both of your dares. They both sound great.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:41 PM   #5
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Get yourself and the doll 1 or 2 matching lingerie sets. Twice a week you have to sleep with the doll in your bed while wearing this matching lingerie
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:51 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Buy her cuffs and a collar, and a doggie spreader bar.

I read the amazon page. I feel sorry for you, she's going to be a bitch to clean.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:07 AM   #7
sloppy_piggy

Take her for a 30 minute drive one night. If you're daring and take her through a drive-through, you may use her that evening; if not, she gets to use the strapon on you for the next 3 nights for 20 minutes each (no other stimulation for you those days).

Limits: public, piss & shit, severe pain, permanent.
sloppy_piggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:02 PM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Tie her up and put a white gag across her mouth. When your neighbor pull up in there car. Toss her over your shoulder let them see you carrying her that way. Then toss her in your car trunk, turn to them and say. We are going out for drinks, want to come?

Wait, wait, dam it, that's in your limits.

Dam it, I'll think of something else .

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 07-16-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Taking a joke too far again.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:55 PM   #9
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Wow, you guys have come up with some incredible ideas. The drive thru one makes me pretty nervous. Just because my car isnt parked too close to my apartment. But im getting ready to go on vacation. After that i will try as many ideas as i can. Please keep them coming.

Old 07-29-2018, 04:04 PM   #10
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Report: Ok, Ive started doing some of your dares. I bought matching lingerie sets and slept next to the doll. Im not going to lie, I woke up in the middle of the night and freaked out when I saw her in bed next to me. Im not use to things being in my bed.
That day I decided to keep contact with her all day. This was very interesting. It was hard to try and hold her while I went to the restroom. Also trying to cook with only one hand was quite interesting. But over all it wasn't too bad.
Ive decided not to do the drive thru dare. Its a little more public than I want to be. So I have been using the strapon as punishment. I have also been using the strapon for the other dares.
If you have any more dares or ideas please let me know. Or even just telling me positions and how to use her.

Old 07-29-2018, 09:08 PM   #11
Everill
getDare Devil

1. do the 69 position with the strapon on her
  2. spoon with her, only thing is that she's the big spoon and has a strapon on
  3. not sure how you are with cum eating but, cum in mouth and them spend 2 minutes French kissing her

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Old 07-30-2018, 02:08 AM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

If your using a strap on with her, you have to buy her a few Mistress outfits, and also high heel thigh boots.

Next buy a electric tens unit with the attachments for a guy.

Then have her push the button to the tens unit, but also figure a way, when she does push the button, you will not know when it's going to happen, and for how long. Maybe a random generator on the computer, attached to small motor on her finger, to make it go from bent to straight.

thinking about it, you can maybe use a servo from like a model plane to move the finger. Have the servo attached to a lady glove, or even a theme glove, (leather), and on both ends of the servo you have have a hard thick wire, attached to the glove. The battery for the servo can be easily hidden in the glove.

Now for the program, I know they are around because Cal Tech uses computer programs for quads to fly them around there lab. Also you can look into robotics programs, i'm sure there are a bunch floating around on the net. Or another idea, forget the computer, and just get the parts from a old robot vacuum cleaner, and rig the servo that way.

Just tossing ideas at you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 07-30-2018 at 02:25 AM. Reason: engineering edit
Old 07-30-2018, 02:38 AM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Give me a month with her and you'll be the first owner of a android.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	34b.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	8185  

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-30-2018, 03:46 PM   #14
Topgear
Distinguished Member

What your describing sounds amazing, but i am horrible with technology. If i thought there was any chance i could do that i would. I also do have a fucking machine.

Old 07-30-2018, 03:49 PM   #15
Everill
getDare Devil

How many toys do you have ,

What you can try is putting the machine between the legs of the doll and riding her (if the machine can do vertical)

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Advertisements
Kink Talk