Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Bust a nut make me cry

I have gotten bored with my old routine fetishes, I have always been a masochist and like doing things to the extreme, I have been beating my balls from my own direction, now its time for me to give that control to you....
Everyday each person can comment with a max of 5 commands for me to do, Plus if you have any suggestions for something not listed to do then leave a comment, if its doable I will try it..

This Thread will be a never ending I will check it and will do any banked tasks

COMMENT "BOUNDNUTS" & I MUST HAVE MY BALLS BOUND WHILE i DO ANY ASSIGNED TASKS

HANDS-ON 1-10 I Will heft to keep one had continuously rolling my nuts for xx mins, if I remove my hand for even a second I will punch my balls from behind 10 times and restart the clock.

FR-PUNCH 1-10 I will punch my balls from the front angled slightly downward as hard as I can Xx times.

BA-PUNCH1-12 I will get on my knees and with my right arm I will reach around and punch my balls dead on as hard as I can Xx times.

Flick 1-25 I will Flick each of my Testicals xx times.

TABLE 1-7 I will find something heavy enough to hurt when dropped onto my nut while they are sitting on a table X times in a row.

CANE 10-30 I will cane my testicals from behind on all fours xx times.

WHIP 20-40 I will whip my testicals xx times in a row

HEEL 10-20 I will hit my testicles hard with a shoe heel from behind on all fours xx times in a row .

TOE 10-20 Sitting on a chair legs spread I will take a shoe and hit my testicals upwards hard xx times

HANGING 1-5 & 1lb-9lb I will hang __Lb worth of weight off my testicles for x mins.

WHOMP 1-40 I grab my testicals in my hand and pull they tight then I will hit the directly with a large tv remote xx non stop!

T-CLAMPS 1-6 & 1-10mins I will put xx ultily clamps on my testicles for xx mins.

P-CLAMPS 1-6 & 1-10mins I will put xx ultily clamps on my penis for xx mins.

RUBBERBAND-NUTS 1-5inch & 1-25 I will put my nuts between two posts and a rubberband I will pull the band back X inches and let go, Repeating XX time in a row.

RUBBERBAND-HEAD 1-5inch & 1-25 I will put my Penis head between two posts and a rubberband I will pull the band back X inches and let go, Repeating XX time in a row.

PADDLE I will paddle my testicles 25 times.

VICE 1-5 I will put my penis into a vice like device and crush it almost flat for x mins.

CLAMP-N 1-15 I will put clamps on my nipples for xx mins.

CHAIR FR 1-25 I will sit on a chair legs 1/4 spread with my balls against my inner thigh, I will then straight on punch my nuts as hard as I can x times.

T-ease 30-90 I will stay in my room with only a Tshirt on for xx mins.

ROADSIDE SPANK 3-7mins & 20-50 I will get in my car set my timer for x mins/seconds and drive once it beeps I have 5 seconds to pull over and get out paints at ankles and spank each cheek.

ROADSIDE PUNCH 4-10mins & 10-40 I will get in my car set my timer for x mins/seconds and drive once it beeps I have 5 seconds to pull over and get out paints at ankles Punch my testicals

PROOF(Limited dare) I will provide photo proof of PM DARE via Email or online posting. No KIK
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 04-15-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #2
markaj

Whip 40
Table 7
Toe 20
Paddle
Proof

Have fun!
markaj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to markaj for this post:
Old 04-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I will do this in the next hour and I will take before and after pictures and pm you a link @Markaj
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 04-14-2018, 11:42 PM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Markaj I have sent you a video proof, I hope that shows I am interested in following this thread..see you again tomorrow
Old 04-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #5
ButtonManSugarDaddy

Vice 3
Rubber band head 4" 12 times
Hanging 2 min 6 lbs

Proof

Last orgasm: September 26, 2021

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

Favorite Like: Edges
PM Dares

My longest time spent in a chastity cage is 6 days. Please help extend the time!

My Edging calendar is pretty empty: Edging Calendar Please edge me, I beg you

Kik: EdgedandDenied
ButtonManSugarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ButtonManSugarDaddy for this post:
Old 04-15-2018, 08:05 AM   #6
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Sport Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonManSugarDaddy View Post
Vice 3
Rubber band head 4" 12 times
Hanging 2 min 6 lbs

Proof
ButtonManSugarDaddy I have completed your assigned tasks, I took a video of the weight hanging, and a low quality one I will probably not post.. I wil Pm you a link when the video is done processing. if you would rather via email please pm me first..

Anyone looking to add more for today has a chance of pictures or video proof
Old 04-15-2018, 09:54 AM   #7
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Proof has been sent, remember you can send up to 5 actions per day
Old 04-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #8
wingman78
Longtime User

So many fun options to choose from! Let's start with:

Chair 15, combined with clamps 15. Do one punch to your balls every minute.
Then follow up with cane and whip. Do 50 hits in total, starting with the whip. Whip them as hard as you can if you need to take a break you can stop for 2 minutes, but after that the rest of the 50 hits have to be completed with the cane
Old 04-15-2018, 06:53 PM   #9
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

@Wingman I have completed your assigned tasks. Thanks again dont forget to come back tomorrow
Old 04-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #10
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

ANOTHER DAY OF SORE TESTICALS AND NUTBUSTING DAY#3 in a row...

Anyone looking for proof videos pm me I have a few..
Old 04-16-2018, 07:25 AM   #11
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Vice 5
heel 20
whip 40
ba-punch 12
proof
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ebsia for this post:
Old 04-16-2018, 08:10 AM   #12
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

BOUNDNUTS
T-EASE 90
FR-PUNCH 10
HEEL 20
TOE 20
Please and thank you

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #13
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thankyou Ebsia & Littlemissslave, I will be doing these assigned tasks in a few hours and will upload the proof and send it via pm..(IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS IT MESSAGE ME)
Old 04-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #14
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Littlemissslave I have done your assigned tasks. My balls are warmed up now, they are some swollen already!

Ebsia I will be doing yours next and will send you a video as proof
Old 04-17-2018, 07:55 AM   #15
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Exclamation

All proof has been sent, today is a day of very sore swollen balls... Anyone care to make it worse for today?

Advertisements
Kink Talk