Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2020, 03:41 PM   #1
Ava-the-whore

Female 20/female/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in any place

20/female/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in any place

Hey!

I’m looking for a strict master or mistress for online only. I want someone who will stick to their word and won’t let me off if I do something wrong.

My likes:
I love being humiliated and called names and generally treated like shit. I want to do more in public and push myself. I like pain, nipple and pussy clamps, anal, wedgies etc. I like giving up control things like being able to use the toilet and things. I also like having a set of rules and feeling like I’m owned by someone.

My limits:
I won’t send photos straight away accept to verify we are both who we say we are. Obviously I will send photos once we both know each other and are comfortable. I don’t like scat and I hate spit. I also won’t do anything illegal.

But I’m up for trying pretty much anything and pushing myself.

I did do this post a couple of months ago and got so overwhelmed with messages so if you didn’t receive a reply from me before I’m so sorry. Please try to message me with a bit of info about you so I can see if we would be compatible.

My kik is ava_the_whore I won’t really reply to messages on here so please message me on that if you’re interested.

Thanks for reading

Advertisements
Kink Talk