Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-23-2007, 01:22 AM   #16
damned_virus

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism. thats what i thought it meant, im really quite into it as well, 17/m, here for a laugh!!!, lol
damned_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:36 PM   #17
endofspoon

Send a message via AIM to endofspoon

ha ha thats hilarious....
quite interesting
endofspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:08 AM   #18
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

That is the official definition of it. Sometimes things are just strange.

But this is the introduction thread. You are supposed to be limited to 1 post here so lets stop discussing this here please.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:17 AM   #19
Papasmurfbmsmokin
Baby Member

Default Papasmurf

umm yes here is my information Im blue I'm 6 inches tall I live in a mushroom. I drink alcohol everyday. ha them damn smurfs think im making potions. and what else a I wear the same clothes everyday and I don't do much but nag to the other smurfs about dumb shit I always sneek smurfette in my mushroom house she rocks my world. What I do for fun I love to fish, hunt down gargomail's cat I dispise that pussy cat. I like to go and talk to trees, clouds, and mother nature. well that's pretty much it about me.
Papasmurfbmsmokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:44 AM   #20
innocence
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to innocence Send a message via MSN to innocence

I'm new, I stumbled across this by accident. I'm not quite sure what I'm here for, but I'm definitely open to exploring and learning. You have to start somewhere, right? And you'll never know if you like it or not if you don't try it...

I'm a student in college, bored at the moment (others are in class while I'm finished for the day). I like to read, write, hang with friends, party (somewhat). Very openminded.
Erm...that's all I can think of.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:44 PM   #21
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

I have been on the site for awhile, but I have finally found the introductions. I am not really into BDSM, but I do like to do dares which is why I am here! I am a male who is 17 years of age and I have Blonde hair, blue eyes, I am about 5'10", and only weight 136 lbs. I live in the U.S.A.(Yay!). Some of my favorite bands include Thrusday, The Shins, Mayday Parade, Taking Back Sunday(Old stuff only), and Armor for Sleep. I am also one of the few Americans who love to play soccer(best sport eva!) Well that is just a little about me!

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #22
MojofanXY

Hey there, my name is Ashley & it's nice to meet you all.
Hopefully I'll be around for awhile since this place seems pretty cool.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
x_daringbaby

Uhmm... yes, hello. I'm Susie and I am 13 years old. I'm into slave/master, bdsm, humiliation, name calling, etc... I'm not into pain much. I don't like chatspeak unless on instant messaging. I enjoy reading stories and I like writing them and I am looking forward to contributing a story. I am mature for my age unlike those bratty kids you see at the mall. I am a short asian girl, slim and curvy, 82 lb, I live in the United States, and I like pineapple Fanta. (:
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #24
iluvthewicktownboys
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to iluvthewicktownboys

hi im maddie i am 15 and a junior at my highskool i am also a cheer leader most people classify me as a rich snotty bitch but OWELL i gess
iluvthewicktownboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #25
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all i'm krystal, i loved being dared, which is why i'm here, lol. umm favorite dares are risky public dares. Trying to get my friends more into it, but they usually chicken out (lame).
more stuff about me, im in dance, gymnastics (non-competitive), and theater.

Last edited by Krystal; 09-28-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #26
turtlecash

Hi, I'm Dylan, and I've joined here for the dares, I'm a guy, age 15 (16 in about a week), I'm somewhat scared of public humiliation but I'm getting over it, and I don't really want to try anything physically painful. I'm looking forward to some good dares

BTW, my username is not about Johnny Cash or the Ninja Turtles. It's about my pet turtle, his name is Cash

--Bart Simpson from the Simpsons
turtlecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:15 AM   #27
sexyman1983

Send a message via AIM to sexyman1983 Send a message via MSN to sexyman1983 Send a message via Yahoo to sexyman1983
Talking Interresting.....

My name is Daniel. I think this sounds interresting. This might get me to daring people. All the possibilities. I like playing video games, watch movies and TV. I am a big Star Wars fam.
sexyman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #28
jentegutt
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to jentegutt
Default New guy

Hi,

38 years old, bi, norwegian, single...

Looking for master, male or female...

Anyone in here from norway?

regards,

-k-
jentegutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #29
JohnJohn23

I am 23 year old male, i been into dares for years but i have not been able too much, and im staying with my parents right know so i have limits even know i wish i did not have any.

If someone dares me and i don't do it, most of the time its a reason and i will get to it when im able too...

I also like to dare people, mostly girls but i have had a hard time finding a girl to do dares, hopefully i will be able to find someone on here, only thing the girl needs is a webcam or dig cam.

I am 5'3 brown hair and blue eyes, you welcome to PM if you want to know anything else about me.

Last edited by JohnJohn23; 12-21-2007 at 06:53 PM.
JohnJohn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:07 PM   #30
Devil_Georgia

Send a message via MSN to Devil_Georgia

Hi. My name's Bobby, I'm 18, and live in New York. Found this site randomly on Google. Nevertheless, here's some stuff about me:

I love video games. RPGs and MMOs the most. I have a Wii, DS, plus a lot of older consoles such as a SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Sega Dreamcast, NeoGeo, and the two Playstations. I'm currently saving for a XBox 360. There's a lot of good games for it that I want to play; Bioshock and Halo 3 namely. At the time, I've mainly been playing Super Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero 3. I can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was so pissed when it first got delayed.

I love music as well. The only thing I'll listen to is rock. Mostly classic rock, such as Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Kiss, and a lot more. I also like some of the newer rock like Shinedown, Godsmack, Seether, Disturbed, and a few others. Not many come to mind, though. And I listen to some metal too... mostly Black Label Society and Pantera, though. I like Tool and A Perfect Circle too, though.

As far as sports go, the only sport I watch is American football. I hate basketball, and find baseball to be boring. Don't care for hockey all that much. My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, who will hopefully beat the Panthers tonight. I'm a pretty big fan of the Chiefs and 49er's as well, and like the Bills, but mainly just because I live around the Buffalo area, and I'm surrounded by Bills fans.

My favorite TV show is a toss-up between five shows at the time: Monk, Psyche, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and The Office. I like to watch Attack of the Show and X-Play on G4 too. That's basically all I watch, except for some comedy shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, Kings of Queen, etc. I like to watch the older shows on Nick@Nite too... Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Home Improvement, and George Lopez at the time.

Movies... I don't watch them that much, unless there's something that completely catches my interest. The last new movie I watched was 300, which happened to be the most bad-ass movie ever made. I suggest that everyone go watch that movie. One of my favorites is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I never get tired of watching it.

That's about it. I can't think of anything else to say at the time, except for the fact that I hope the Dolphins beat the Patriots tomorrow. That, and I hope the Cowboys win the Superbowl.
Devil_Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction