Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2021, 01:57 PM   #1
disturbedice

Default Punish me for failing my Uni courses.

Heyo, In the last semester i sadly failed 3 of my courses and i think that i have to be punished for not studying enough for them. I hope you aggree with my assesment that i have to be punished.

I also recently got my first set of toys thatyou can instruct me to use.

Toys i have: Chastity Cage, whip, paddle, estim(with nippleclamps and electrodes for my dick.), pumpgag, ballgag, 2 x handcuffs(also usable for ancles), collar, rope, nipple clamps, vibrator. I also have household items and candles for you to tell me to use.

I will write a report but i prefer to not send any pictures. Reports may be delayed when other university tasks are due which i hope is understandable.

Ok so now for the rules.

In each post:
a male can add: up to 10 hits with an iplement of choice on my dick, ass or balls. Or 10 drips of hot candle wax to the area of choice. Or 1 minutes of estim intensity and rythm of your choice.

a female can add: up to 15 hits with an iplement of choice on my dick, ass or balls. Or 15 drips of hot candle wax to the area of choice. Or 2 minutes of estim intensity and rythm of your choice.

Males are allowed to post 3 times a day, but not in a row so someone else has to post before you can post your 2nd and then 3rd post of the day.

Females are allowed to post 3 times a day, but not in a row so someone else has to post before you can post your 2nd and then 3rd post of the day.

You may also instruct me to use any of my other toys while doing your tasks.

I am also open to recive dares but i keep myself open to reject or change them to fit my time and limits.

I think thats it happy posting.
disturbedice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 07:45 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedice View Post
Heyo, In the last semester i sadly failed 3 of my courses and i think that i have to be punished for not studying enough for them. I hope you aggree with my assesment that i have to be punished.

I also recently got my first set of toys thatyou can instruct me to use.

Toys i have: Chastity Cage, whip, paddle, estim(with nippleclamps and electrodes for my dick.), pumpgag, ballgag, 2 x handcuffs(also usable for ancles), collar, rope, nipple clamps, vibrator. I also have household items and candles for you to tell me to use.

I will write a report but i prefer to not send any pictures. Reports may be delayed when other university tasks are due which i hope is understandable.

Ok so now for the rules.

In each post:
a male can add: up to 10 hits with an iplement of choice on my dick, ass or balls. Or 10 drips of hot candle wax to the area of choice. Or 1 minutes of estim intensity and rythm of your choice.

a female can add: up to 15 hits with an iplement of choice on my dick, ass or balls. Or 15 drips of hot candle wax to the area of choice. Or 2 minutes of estim intensity and rythm of your choice.

Males are allowed to post 3 times a day, but not in a row so someone else has to post before you can post your 2nd and then 3rd post of the day.

Females are allowed to post 3 times a day, but not in a row so someone else has to post before you can post your 2nd and then 3rd post of the day.

You may also instruct me to use any of my other toys while doing your tasks.

I am also open to recive dares but i keep myself open to reject or change them to fit my time and limits.

I think thats it happy posting.
I assume you must resit the courses you failed. If so you wear your chastity cage till you pass them next time. And if possible have some else (preferably not your gender) to keep the keys.
Old 05-15-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
disturbedice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
I assume you must resit the courses you failed. If so you wear your chastity cage till you pass them next time. And if possible have some else (preferably not your gender) to keep the keys.
I have never stayed in chastity for more than 3 days thats why i didn't open a add to my chastity thread. I wanna learn to get more comfortable with it slowly. Also i could only retake the courses in 1 year and thats way too long for me. It was a nice idea but i sadly have to decline sorry.

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Toys: Pishock remote shock-collar, chastity cage, ballgag
Old 05-15-2021, 01:41 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
I have never stayed in chastity for more than 3 days thats why i didn't open a add to my chastity thread. I wanna learn to get more comfortable with it slowly. Also i could only retake the courses in 1 year and thats way too long for me. It was a nice idea but i sadly have to decline sorry.
OK then. How about you wear it during the week and remove it weekends? Or if you can get a KH have the KH decide.
Old 05-16-2021, 05:00 AM   #5
disturbedice

Quote:
OK then. How about you wear it during the week and remove it weekends? Or if you can get a KH have the KH decide.
I am currently writing with my new KH and I want her to decide how long i go and everything but i will suggest her your suggestion and see how she likes it.

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Old 05-16-2021, 11:53 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
I am currently writing with my new KH and I want her to decide how long i go and everything but i will suggest her your suggestion and see how she likes it.
That sounds ideal. Would she be your KH till time to resit? Maybe give you release from time to time depending on marks you get from coursework or similar.
Old 05-17-2021, 02:29 AM   #7
disturbedice

Quote:
That sounds ideal. Would she be your KH till time to resit? Maybe give you release from time to time depending on marks you get from coursework or similar.
It will depend were trying the things out. So i gotta see about that.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:26 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
It will depend were trying the things out. So i gotta see about that.
Yes I see that. All depends on the dynamic. But you need to pass the resits so if she can discipline you so you don't get distracted it could be the way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, pain, punishment