Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-23-2021, 11:38 PM   #1
running_man

Default Ladies: nipple tape/see through reloaded

This question was about wearing a see-through top with or without nipple tape. Let's go a step further and ask:

Imagine your forfeit for a lost bet, to be done in a private party situation or a club (let's forget about corona for a moment), would be to wear a see-through top without nipple tape or go completely topless with nipple tape (provided it was permitted by law and the club rules).

1. Which one would you choose? What type of trousers or skirt would you wear?

2. Private party situation or a public club with many people?

3. Imagine it would be the club visit: would you prefer to do the dare in a mixed group of male and female friends, with your best friend wearing an embarrassing outfit too (should she wear the same as you or the other one that you did not choose?) to draw the attention a bit away from you, or in a group of female friends only with you being the only one so much exposed?

4. Imagine it would be the club visit, and it should happen in a group of female friends only. They would offer you the following deal: all of them would wear similar skimpy party outfits to draw the attention away from you but in exchange you would have to take a remote controlled vibrator inside yourself. They would have the remote control and could tease you for the whole night and in every situation as they like. Or no vibrator but all of them would wear quite moderate outfits with you being the only group member so much exposed. What would you prefer?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:45 AM   #2
Neturo

Imagine your forfeit for a lost bet, to be done in a private party situation or a club (let's forget about corona for a moment), would be to wear a see-through top without nipple tape or go completely topless with nipple tape (provided it was permitted by law and the club rules).
I will so with see through top without nipple tape

1. Which one would you choose? What type of trousers or skirt would you wear?
I choose a see through skirt. There's no point in hiding anything now.

2. Private party situation or a public club with many people?
Public club with none knows me

3. Imagine it would be the club visit: would you prefer to do the dare in a mixed group of male and female friends, with your best friend wearing an embarrassing outfit too (should she wear the same as you or the other one that you did not choose?) to draw the attention a bit away from you, or in a group of female friends only with you being the only one so much exposed?
I'll choose mixed group.

4. Imagine it would be the club visit, and it should happen in a group of female friends only. They would offer you the following deal: all of them would wear similar skimpy party outfits to draw the attention away from you but in exchange you would have to take a remote controlled vibrator inside yourself. They would have the remote control and could tease you for the whole night and in every situation as they like. Or no vibrator but all of them would wear quite moderate outfits with you being the only group member so much exposed. What would you prefer?
Oww this is hard. I'd like both. But maybe I'll take the first one.

Submissive, exhibitionist, loves being pampered like kids.
Would love to call you daddy. Please be kind to me.

My limits :
No face please, would love to keep my privacy
Anal, blood, pee/poop, not a masochist (not gonna hurt myself too far)

I'm not looking for any long-term serious sub-dom / slave-master relationship
Just come to getDare or Kik when I feel like it.
Neturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 08:43 AM   #3
2Temptation

1. Which one would you choose? See-through top without tape What type of trousers or skirt would you wear? Short (above knee, below mid-thigh) stretchy skirt. Long enough to not look slutty (the see-through top would be enough for me!), short enough to show off my legs and tight enough to show the shape of my ass so that hopefully my legs and ass would draw some attention away from my boobs.

2. Private party situation or a public club with many people? Private party

3. Imagine it would be the club visit: would you prefer to do the dare in a mixed group of male and female friends, with your best friend wearing an embarrassing outfit too (should she wear the same as you or the other one that you did not choose?) to draw the attention a bit away from you, or in a group of female friends only with you being the only one so much exposed? Mixed group of male and female friends, with my best friend wearing the same as me

4. Imagine it would be the club visit, and it should happen in a group of female friends only. They would offer you the following deal: all of them would wear similar skimpy party outfits to draw the attention away from you but in exchange you would have to take a remote controlled vibrator inside yourself. They would have the remote control and could tease you for the whole night and in every situation as they like. Or no vibrator but all of them would wear quite moderate outfits with you being the only group member so much exposed. What would you prefer? I'd take the remote controlled vibrator.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk