Old 03-26-2021, 10:06 PM   #31
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
I would like that!
I would to... er at least I say that before all those busts lol.. if wingman want to do it with you it’s up to him (or anyone else for that matter I suppose) as a quick reminder you’d each pick one ball and then each give me 5 sets of 20 busts (it’s not a rule but I do asks that the sets are not all the same, it’s more fun that way), winner being whoever leaves there nut the most sore, gets some Kik time busting my balls with proof

Edit. I’ll do the busts given to me here shortly btw

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:47 PM   #32
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Tie each ball separately then hit each one 10 times with a ruler switching between your balls each time.
Started here tied my balls up and separated them then started hitting, got both of them aching nicely thanks

Quote:
Let's add 20 to your left ball with a ruler.
I went ahead and left them tied figured it made it easier to target just the one, you too the left form ache to sore thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
And 20 more to the right ball. Use your hand this time.
And finishing up on my right ball again I left them tied and punched my poor right ball around mid strength now they are both a bit sore thanks

Thanks to all 3 of you did these before bed so I’ll wake up with less sore balls ready for more burst

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Old 03-26-2021, 11:28 PM   #33
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Good job!

The time I would like you to hit your left nut, while holding it in 2nd hand, with fist, hard, 20 times

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:12 AM   #34
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good job!

The time I would like you to hit your left nut, while holding it in 2nd hand, with fist, hard, 20 times
Ended up being up later then I planned because um.. reasons ... heh... anyway after that and a shower I decided to check here and well now my left nuts good and sore for bed You guys sure like to keep them aching ... by all means keep it up
Thanks

Old 03-27-2021, 12:14 AM   #35
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Can I post again, when you posted?

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:18 AM   #36
Kiton
Distinguished Member

That excited to but my balls more ehh, I did say no back to back but all I said was someone had to post before you could again I never said I didn’t count for that... and you asked so ya I’ll allow it, go for it (and of Kik me)

The following user says Thank You to Kiton for this post:
Old 03-27-2021, 07:48 AM   #37
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Let’s make the weekend fun, for the next 24 hours you can double everything, that is double the number or generic busts you give me (to 60) the number of specific busts (my favorites) (to 40) .... and cuz Why not for this you can even double posts (but no more then 2 posts before you have to wait for someone else to post)

Old 03-27-2021, 10:29 AM   #38
wingman78
Longtime User

Glad I logged in today! 40 hits to your right ball using your fist.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:30 AM   #39
wingman78
Longtime User

And since I'm allowed two posts: another 40 to your right ball, this time with a ruler or something similar.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:37 AM   #40
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Glad I logged in today! 40 hits to your right ball using your fist.
Quote:
And since I'm allowed two posts: another 40 to your right ball, this time with a ruler or something similar.
I’m glad you logged in today as well, I’ll be honest i hadn’t thought about the fact the this double spree set me up to potential take 80 To one nut from on person lol maybe next time I’ll think before I do something crazy.... Nah this is more fun lol. Thanks for busts you all are keeping both of my balls tender and sore with all this

Old 03-27-2021, 11:59 AM   #41
Bananers

Let's keep your right ball tender all day 40 more to your right ball punch for the first 19 use your sock weapon for the other 19 and after each 19 squeeze your balls for 3 minutes
Dislikes Chastity
Limits: very public exposure, hotsauce toothpaste etc, scat, piss, face picture, permanent
KiK: Daringballs
Bananers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 12:20 PM   #42
wingman78
Longtime User

And follow up with 60 hits of your own choice.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:46 PM   #43
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananers View Post
Let's keep your right ball tender all day 40 more to your right ball punch for the first 19 use your sock weapon for the other 19 and after each 19 squeeze your balls for 3 minutes
Ya your keeping it nice and tender, squeezing is a fun first for here thanks for that and thanks for another fun bust

Quote:
And follow up with 60 hits of your own choice.
Well I already had the sock weapon loaded.... so ya 60 hits and some sore balls later lol thanks man

Side note on squeezing we need to keep it form getting to out of hand idk for sure how long 1 bust should = but especially doing the doubles today I will say I probably won’t have time for anything that’s like 40+ minutes of squeezing at once, I think bananers set a good way to do though, bit of squeezing mixed with the busts

Old 03-27-2021, 12:53 PM   #44
Bananers

another 40 for you. the first 10 you will punch your right ball the next 10 you will punch both the next 10 you will punch your right ball and finally the last 10 you'll punch both
Dislikes Chastity
Limits: very public exposure, hotsauce toothpaste etc, scat, piss, face picture, permanent
KiK: Daringballs
Bananers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:03 PM   #45
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananers View Post
another 40 for you. the first 10 you will punch your right ball the next 10 you will punch both the next 10 you will punch your right ball and finally the last 10 you'll punch both
I saw starting to wonder if you all forgot the left one lol, nice working both in while still making it harder on the right your really giving it to my balls good thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk