Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2021, 07:52 AM   #61
Manarus
Distinguished Member

[Pausing the PP rule again for a personal update]

Today noon I put my butt plug out, will need to do the 24h plug thing another time. I also decided to stop and maybe abandon the peeing rule now again. I found out, that it currently affects my real life too much. Sometimes I am just waiting for the right hour, or I do not drink something because I am afraid it will cause me unpleasantness. Also the idea turned me very on, and from time to time it was fun, overall I cannot integrate it well with my life currently. So after nearly one week, I stop this. Maybe I try this rule later on again, maybe not. I think I also have been a bit too generous with doing and accepting all the additional tasks, which I initially ruled out when setting up this thread. In addition to my real life, it overwhelmed me a bit. Not saying I didn't like it, though.

Also, I need a little break now from getdare. I certainly will do all the dares on my todo list, they are not forgotten! Just not now or in the next days. I really need some break.

In fact, what I like the most about BDSM is not the dares itself (although some are pretty cool and enjoyable), but the feeling of relief and the absolute enthusiastic feeling of freedom afterwards.

So I will now take my freedom back and enjoy this great feeling. I think I earned it

Hope to see you all around later!

[End of personal update]

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:43 AM   #62
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So, it is quite a while ago, but this slut returned as promised. A lot of things improved in this sluts private life, while it was working hard on it, so now it has some time to work off its getdare debt.

This slut also decided to continue the PP rule. 5 days 15h are left since this slut took a break, so this slut is not allowed to use any personal pronoun referring to itself until the 18.05. 23:59

Since this slut does not want letting go the original dare from Mr.sissyboy to waste, this slut decided to perform his dare today (in the modified version this slut suggested):

09:00
=====

This slut starts the dare off by drinking 2 glasses of water. This felt good, it was this sluts first water after the night, and this slut was a bit dried out.

To make the time passing by, this slut decided to finish some other dares from this thread in the meantime.

This slut started with Ouch! in Burst mode. So this slut took its ouchie whip and aimed as hard as it could on its inner thighs. This slut started with its left one. The first hit felt too soft, so this slut didn't count it. The second one really stung, and this slut rested some seconds. Then the third one, also a heavy pain. This slut was stroking its dick all the time while doing this, and with the third hit, precum came out. The next one this slut also didn't count since it was too soft, and then the last three hits, all with a little break in between. Then this slut switched to the right thigh, and it administered all 5 very quickly after each other without a break. This really hurt! This slut needed some rest afterwards and it was caressing and petting its thigh with its hands afterwards. Now this slut has 5 very bright red strips on its inner thighs.

Next this slut wants to work off the clothpin minutes:
Putting 5+5=10 clothpins on and keeping them for 5+10=15 minutes, which accounts for all the 5*10=50 clothpin minutes. This slut chose 8 plastic ones which make a mild pain and 2 wooden ones, which are very heavy and cause a strong pain. This slut placed two of them on each inner thigh, which meant this slut had to walk with the legs spread apart in order to not knock then off or making them vibrating with the other leg. Which was quite a funny and strange feeling when walking around and doing other chores. The rest were placed on the belly in a horizontal row. To reduce the waiting time a bit, this slut folded its laundry. Never had less fun while folding the laundry, with hurting legs and belly...

09:30
=====

Drinking another 2 glasses of water, which felt good again since this slut was already thirsty again...

Right afterwards, this slut removed the clothpins - very very slowly, the wooden ones first - which hurt quite a bit and this slut has a lot of red and blue marks on its belly now...

The next dare this slut did was the cold'n'small in burst mode. So this slut took 4 ice cubes from the refrigerator and rounding off the sharp edges of two of them with warm water. Then those two ice cubes were inserted into the ass. That was an ice cold sensation... It prickled a lot. Not looking forward to do this again... (Bit this slut has to, since it got 2 cold'n'small dares in total...)
Then the other two ice cubes were melted on the dick and on the inner thighs. Cooling off the wounds from the previous task and caressing this sluts balls with ice when changing the thigh. When caressing the dick and the balls simultaneously with the ice, this felt really great. This sluts dick got pretty hard. When they were melted, this slut recognized that the melting water was mixed with a lot of precum.
Then, to account for the burst mode, this slut lighted a candle and covered its dick completely in wax. This is the first burst mode, this slut actually enjoys. It was a lot of fun playing with the wax, most of the times it didn't feel strong, it kinda felt too "cold"^^. But when accumulating a big amount of wax and dropping that onto the dick, it was a nice warm feeling.
Afterwards this slut masturbated and rubbed its asshole, this slut was really horny right now. But it didn't allow itself to cum yet.

10:00
=====

Drinking another two glasses of water.

Now this slut did the CFM slave position. It was doing it on the naked floor, laying down its chest onto it, pressing the lips onto the floor to kiss it. The knees spread wide apart, the ass pushed upwards as far as this slut could, and keeping the lower legs in a straight line upwards, presenting this sluts genitals to the elements. This position is really challenging. A stretching pain in the lower back is felt caused by the chest on the floor and the ass in the air. Also, the leg and back muscles really have to work hard to keep this position.
After 5 minutes, the pain in the knees, which need to hold a lot of weight, became so hard that this slut moved the knees on a carpet, continuing the position there. This sluts body started already shaking, and it was not sure if it could sustain 10 minutes. The ass also slowly moved down bit by bit as the position became more stressful. At the end, this slut managed to hold this position for 10 minutes, not always holding it in the best shape..., and it recognized that the part of the floor, where the penis rested, was covered in precum (later when the ass moved down a bit, the penis actually touched the floor from time to time).
Also, slowly this slut is able to feel the need to pee. But it is only very slight at the moment.

10:30
=====

Drinking another two glasses of water. If this slut were allowed to, now it would be the time to go to the toilette... It is a medium but definite urge to pee now.

Next thing on the list is the Slowly dare. So this slut picked the smallest plug it had, lubed it with Olive oil, and inserted it excruciatingly slowly into its anus. This slut took about 1.5 minutes one way. That was so slow, this slut barely felt it even move, but feeling that somehow the anus getting wider and smaller from time to time. So all in all, these three thrusts took around 9 minutes.
As a little bonus, this slut licked the plug afterwards, and also did some slow oral thrusts with it. The plug actually was very clean and only covered in the oil this slut used as lubricant.
And by now, the urge to pee is really strong...

Since this slut was freezing a bit being naked, it warmed itself up with a little spanking in burst mode. It picked a table tennis racket and started to spank its right ass cheek in a medium strength. Nonetheless, after 20 spanks the ass hurt quite a bit, and after 30 spanks this slut took a little break. Not a long break, soon continuing to 50 spanks on the same cheek. Then switching to the left cheek doing the same procedure.
Now this slut has a nice red ass.

11:00
=====

Drinking another 2 glasses of water... This slut doesn't want to drink water, this slut wants to go to the toilette!

Now this slut thinks is the time to work off the punishment for using personal pronouns. So it plugged itself and put clothpins onto each earlobe and each nipple. (It was already naked, by the way.) Then it got onto its knees, writing the 10 lines. The clothpins on the earlobes were getting really unpleasant from line to line, and its hand was shaking a bit (tensing up quite a lot while writing, because this slut wanted to hurry with the lines). Also, the full bladder did not make this punishment more pleasant...
It was also not so easy to remove the plug again afterwards, without starting to pee instantly...

Now this slut couldn't really concentrate on other dares due to its overfull bladder. Therefore, this slut did some very basic household chores to help the time passing by. However, time was passing by very slowly only.

11:30
=====

Drinking the last two glasses of water. This was a strange feeling. This slut could not stand straight any more due to its full bladder. So it went crunched into the kitchen, standing crunched in front of the water tap, filling up the first glass and drink it. Then filling up the second glass. This slut wasn't able even to drink the second glass in one go. But it needed several sips to finish the glass. Now standing there with a very full bladder, the stomach filled with even more water, and waiting for the time to release. (And doing some more chores in the meantime.)
This slut couldn't really walk anymore, however, walking actually made the feeling a bit better...

11:40
=====

So at this point, this slut had to quit the dare early. This slut felt already a soft pain in its lower back, and it didn't want to risk anything. So this slut went to the bathroom and lubed the nipples generously with toothpaste. They felt a bit fresh afterwards. Then this slut rubbed a lot of toothpaste onto its anus. After several seconds, the anus burned quite a lot. Not stopping there, rubbing a lot of toothpaste onto the dick and the balls. The dick burning a bit now, but this slut did not expect the balls to be so sensitive and burn so much with the toothpaste...

Then this slut lay in the shower, putting the legs onto the walls and starting to pee. This was a very relieving feeling. This slut tried to aim towards the lower face, a bit at the hair, and - also it tried to avoid the nose - it became quite some pee into the nose too. Then releasing the rest of the pee onto the neck and the stomach.

Afterwards this slut took a very hot shower, and during this new pee arrived in the bladder, which this slut released instantly still inside the shower. The pee was white as water.
Even quite some time after the dare, this slut has to visit the toilette quite often to pee out all the glasses of water it drank before...

So, this was a very great dares session, this slut enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks to all the people contributing to its list of dares!

There are still some remaining dares, and this slut tries to work them off the next days, whenever it manages to get some free time.

Remaining dares:
  • 2x PLUG:
  • => Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
  • => 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time (BURST!)
  • 1x HOT NIGHT (1x burst)
  • 2x STRIPPEE (2x burst)
  • 1x GOLDEN SHOWER (1x burst)
  • 1x ROPE
  • 1x COIN (1x burst)
  • 1x COLD'N'SMALL
  • SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable).
  • Maybe: continue peeing rule
  • Finishing pp rule
  • Being plugged for 24h as punishment for being late with one dare.

Already done:
  • 4 dares
  • 58 clothpin minutes
  • 1x PLUG
  • 1x HOT NIGHT (1 of it with burst)
  • 1x PET (1 of it with burst)
  • 2x SPANKING (1 of it with "wet wooden spoon in burst mode", 1 of it in burst mode only)
  • 2x CLOTHPINS (1 of it with burst)
  • 1x PEE
  • 1x STRIPPEE (1 of it with burst)
  • 1x OUCH! (1x burst)
  • 1x COLD'N'SMALL (1x burst)
  • 1x SLOWLY
  • SLAVE POSITION, CFM (while kissing the floor but of course!)
  • 2x punishment for breaking the PP rule (without clothpin on tongue)
  • original dare from Mr.sissyboy

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Last edited by Manarus; 05-14-2021 at 02:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-15-2021, 01:39 AM   #63
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So the last days, this slut worked off some more of its dares:

The day before yesterday, right after the heavy dares session, this slut started one of the STRIPPEE dares. In total, this slut needed to pee 5 times naked until eventually at the 5th time it had to poo and the STRIPPEE ended.
Yesterday, this slut started the second STRIPPEE dare, and this time this slut needed only to pee naked once, because it also had to poo at the same time.
This slut also did two of the PLUG dares: Wearing the plug 8 hours from the noon until the evening and licking it clean afterwards (due to the burst mode). Yesterday this slut really enjoyed wearing the plug. Then this slut had a 2 hours break of the plug, before it inserted it again to go for the second PLUG dare: Inserting the plug one hour before bedtime, sleeping with it and removing it one hour after waking up. Right now, this slut removed the plug and also cleaned it with the mouth afterwards, due to burst mode. This time, however, this slut really enjoyed removing the plug for good, as it got less enjoyable with time.

Remaining dares:
  • 1x ROPE
  • 1x COIN (1x burst)
  • 1x COLD'N'SMALL
  • SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable).
  • Finishing pp rule
  • 3x punishment for violating pp rule?

Already done:
  • 4 dares
  • 58 clothpin minutes
  • 3x PLUG (2 of it in burst and with special conditions)
    * Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
    * 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time (BURST!)
  • 2x SPANKING (1 of it with "wet wooden spoon in burst mode", 1 of it in burst mode only)
  • 1x PEE
  • 3x STRIPPEE (3 of it with burst)
  • 1x OUCH! (1x burst)
  • 1x SLOWLY
  • 2x punishment for breaking the PP rule (without clothpin on tongue)

Old 05-20-2021, 11:31 AM   #64
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Im going to add CLOTHPINS for you.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:04 PM   #65
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Today I worked off some more dares:

Finally, the personal pronoun rule is over, so I can write normally again. However, I catched myself three times, where I wrote a personal pronoun at the time where I actually was not allowed to. (One of the three times I actually wrote a lot of forbidden pronouns in one post - I completely forgot about this rule after logging in to getdare some day. But I decided to treat it as one incident. The punishments for every single pronoun would have killed me). So I have three punishments to do:

I stripped naked, put a but plug in and put a clamp on every nipple and ear lobe. Then a clamp on the tongue. This was really uncomfortable to painfull. Then I knelt down, took a piece of paper and wrote my ten lines. Actually starting with the first few words, I recognized that my spit is drooling out of my open mouth, right onto the piece of paper, making it very wet! Since the spit splattered everywhere, and it was hard to control where I drooled, I had to "write around" the spit with my lines. Which looked a bit funny. I thought if I continue with the next 10 lines, but actually the clothpin on my tongue got to uncomfortable and painfull, so I rather was glad to take it off.

Then I did the COIN dare in burst mode. This was fitting since I was already naked and had a plug in. I took a little break from all the clothpins, before I put in a gag - made out of a knot in a scarf - put back on the clothpins onto my nipples and ear lobes, and setting a timer to 10 minutes, while pressing a coin towards the wall. I also had to stand on tiptoes and cross my arms behind my back. At the beginning I realized, that I placed my feet a bit too far from the wall. So a lot of force was resting on my nose, pressing it very flat, and also the calves were really strained. So I tried to move my feet a bit closer to the wall while holding the coin. It worked, and it was way better! I also counted form 20 to 80 several times, each time I passed to 80 means one minute must have been passed. After some time, I tried to put my feet even closer to the wall, I started to stumble, and I nearly fall backwards, letting go of the coin. But luckily I caught myself and the coin did not fall off. I learned from this lesson and did not try to move any more. However, my calves got very tired now, so I was not trying any more to lift my feet as high as possible while on tiptoes, instead I bearly held my heel above the ground. This also relaxed the calves a bit. Nevertheless, after around 8 minutes, my calves were trembeling, and I only continued because I knew it does not last long any more. My counting was quite accurate. When I was at 9:35 with the counting, my timer rang and I released me from this position.

After this I wanted to work off the next punishment session from the personal pronoun rule. So I put the clothpins back on my nipples and ear lobes. Since they were already tired from the coin position, this time these clothpins also hurt a lot. Actually, they now nearly hurt as much as the cloth pin on the tongue. The process was similar like the last go, spit everywhere. But this time I already knew what would happen, so I tried to hold my head in a fixed position and collect the spit in one point. So I had not to "write around" the spit as much as the last time - but I still had to.

After I opened all clothpins, I was really horny (actually after each single dare, I was already quite horny), and so I stood in my shower and cum while standing. It felt great. The next dares will be worked off another day.

Remaining dares:
  • 1x ROPE
  • 1x COLD'N'SMALL
  • Finishing pp rule
  • 1x punishment for violating pp rule

Already done:
  • 4 dares
  • 58 clothpin minutes
  • 3x PLUG (2 of it in burst and with special conditions)
  • * Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
  • * 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time (BURST!)
  • 1x PEE
  • 3x STRIPPEE (3 of it with burst)
  • 1x OUCH! (1x burst)
  • 1x SLOWLY
  • 1x COIN (1x burst)
  • 4x punishment for breaking the PP rule (2x without clothpin on tongue)

Old 07-24-2021, 01:55 AM   #66
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Eventually, I finished all my debts from this thread. I performed all the dares last weekend, but I managed only now to report about it.

My report from Saturday, 17.7.2021:

Yesterday evening I started the punishment for being late with one dare (staying plugged for 24h), so I put in my plug at 22 o'clock and started sleeping with it.

In the morning when I woke up, I finished the last punishment for the PP rule. I had my plug already in, stripped naked, got onto my knees, put clothpins on my nipples, ear lobes and on the tongue, and started writing the ten lines. When I wrote, my earlobes were getting really hot by the press of the cloth pins. I also drooled a lot of spit onto my hand which was holding the paper. When I was done, my mouth felt really dry because of all the lost spit, so I drank a big glass of water afterwards.

Then I performed the COLD'SMALL dare. I grabbed 4 ice cubes, put out my plug, and pushed 2 ice cubes into my ass. The first one felt so uncomfortably cold, I really didn't want to do it a second time, but I had to. So I quickly pushed in the second cube right after the first one. Then I put in the plug again, lay on my bed and rubbed one ice cube onto my dick and the other on my inner thighs. From time to time I also circled with one of the ice cubes on my balls. My inner thighs were getting a bit red from the cold, my dick was getting very red. The ice cube on my dick also became a round, concave shape, as I rubbed it on the round shape of the dick. At the end, it was very difficult to hold the tiny slippery pieces of ice and still rub them on my body parts. Sometimes I lost them, but I managed to melt them completely on me. In the end, I also started shivering, because I felt very cold, and now during writing I am still shivering, but it is getting better now.

Now, I eventually did the SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE dare. I was a bit afraid of that dare, that is why I did it at the very end actually. And indeed, I think this was the most extreme dare within this thread. I am quite shaking all over my body now. But let's start from the beginning:
I prepared myself by stripping naked, placing a chair against a wall, and putting on the clothpins as described - one each on my nipples and ear lobes, two on my tongue. The one on the tongue were really uncomfortable, but then I went into position: Kneeling in front of the chair, knees together, ankles together, leaning with my upper body onto the chair and pressing the face on the wall. Then stretching my hands behind my back in strappado position, and pointing the feet and pressing the feet as closely to the ass as I could. I realized that the stress in this position was way more uncomfortable than the two clothpins on my tongue, so I didn't really feel them any more. The chair was pressing on my chest / upper body, and it went from uncomfortable to painful. I had to change and adapt the position every now and then to not hurt myself. I didn't really find a good position, how to place my body against the edge of the chair. Now in retrospective, I think I know the mistake, I should have positioned my body more horizontally, I was too vertical for that position. Anyways, this position was so stressful, that I could not stretch my arms behind my back all the time. Actually, most of the time I just rested my arms on my ass to get some rest. But I really tried not to be lazy and lift my arms from my ass and hold them, whenever I felt I could manage this position for some seconds. Also, my calves were trembling at the very end, as pressing the legs towards the ass for 10 minutes is also stressful. During the session, I also lost one of the cloth pins on my tongue, however I was a good slave, picked it up and placed it again onto my tongue to continue the position. Now I am pretty much done. Removing the clothpins was also very hurtful, as the blood was circulating quickly in my body because of the stress (I felt a high pulse), and the locations where the clothpins have been are pretty red now.

I drank two glasses of water to moisture myself, then I practiced with the rope for half an hour. I actually practiced for a particular bondage dare which I plan to do soon, and where I couldn't find a good way to tie myself up safely. I want to keep my legs in a spread eagle position for a long time, without the rope becoming too lose after some time, and also without the rope becoming too tight and cutting my blood flow. Actually, after some experimentation with some known knots, I found a very good way to tie myself up satisfyingly. I documented the way how I tied myself with pictures, and I also plan to upload a little tutorial on my blog. (The tutorial is available here now!) During the bondage session, I also drank another glass of water to prepare me for the last dare:

GOLDEN SHOWER in burst mode. I went to the toilette and peed a full glass of fresh pee. Then I went to the shower and drank a tiny sip of it. It tasted very biter. I looked at the ceiling, opened my mouth wide and poured all the fresh pee over my forehead. Actually, no pee came into my mouth, although I did not try to prevent it. But I still had the taste from the first sip in my mouth, which intensified the experience. Afterwards I took a warm and hot shower to warum up myself and relax a bit. The but plug felt really nice during the warm shower. To finish the shower, I took an ice cold shower to get my blood circulating, I started first with the feet, legs and arms, before I took a 1 minute ice cold full body shower.

Now, all the "quick" dares are done, and I only have to work on the long-term ones. I will post another report, when I finished those.

My report from Sunday, 18.7.2021:

Today (or rather tonight), I finished the remaining dares. Wearing the plug for 24h I really didn't like it. But I think it was good to give me such an unpleasant punishment for being late with the dares. Because you see, if there is nothing pushing me, it can be quite a bit until I finish a dare^^
My ass got a bit sore, and especially during sitting, I felt my sore ass. It was really an unpleasant feeling. While driving the car it was worst, I couldn't find a good position to sit where I didn't feel my sore ass.
However, sometimes during the day, I actually enjoyed the feeling of being plugged. So it wasn't a completely unpleasant task, but it was difficult and with a lot of unpleasant moments.

And since the only remaining task was the HOT NIGHT with burst mode, I finished it right after the 24h plug session. So at 22:00 the 24h plug session would have been finished. But I kept the plug in and slept naked. Since it was warm this night, it was a nice feeling to sleep naked. Also in the side position while sleeping, I didn't feel the plug and my sore ass too much, and I could sleep well. Early in the morning, something was pushing my ass, so I went to the toilette, and I put the plug in again to go to bed and still doze a bit. Only after I stood up eventually, I removed the plug for good.

Now, I finished all the dares from you, and I would like to thank you very much, everybody who contributed to this thread!

(Only the peeing rule is left, but as I said it might be difficult and I need experimenting, I will report about this in my Pee Diary and close this thread now).

Advertisements
Kink Talk