Old 04-12-2016, 10:51 AM   #1
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Default How daring are you

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

10 Would you drive naked?

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Ollygrumps for this post:
Old 04-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #2
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Here are my answers to get the ball rolling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Yes I like both bondage and spanking, I do it often

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes. So far it has only been with a trusted friend. I live in hope

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No, I'm not too sure of the mail. I would give the key to a friend.

No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, I've been out in my oversized trousers, letting them fall to my ankles

Yes, I have done it in pants that don't show too much

Yes, I've done both with my piss and someone else's.

Yes, I have all sorts of things to bind, clip on and hang on my cock and balls (see Kink Talk album)

Yes but only to my present master

Yes I drive naked on many long journeys

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I'm a nudist so I can't wait to be naked where it's allowed. I've also stripped off in a few places where it isn't

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, I have thousands out there

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Sometimes I do, but it is rare

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I get them in GetDares and then must oblige

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Naked, yes, in other clothing no

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I did it but ran out of time before I ran out of buttons

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yes, But it hasn't happened yet

No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes that would be a fantasy

I've done it many times but without the blindfold

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
deathtrip777

Yes

As long as limits are established, yes

Only with someone I really trust

Nope

It would take some convincing, and I'd have to have the daregiver with me.

No

No. If someone wanted to see me pee, fine. Just not on me.

Nope, can't stand pain

A week, a year, a lifetime. Huge fantasy of mine.

Yup

Only as long as I was sure no one would see me, unless it was a nude beach or something.

I have done, and would do again.

I've masturbated on Chaturbate a few times and got to about 50 viewers. A fantasy of mine is for a mistress to give me commands while others watch, either on a public site or as a "private" viewing for whoever she chooses.

Body writing, sure. Not shaving unless it's just pubes. Say what else? I don't know, shouldn't that be up to others' imaginations?

Again, only if I was sure no one will see me.

Nope

Nope

Have done and would again. Never exceeded anything above a Sharpie and the only way I would go further is if I had a mistress personally training me to take more.

Obviously

Nope
deathtrip777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #4
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

If I was close to the person doing it, yes.
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Same as above.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Not at the moment.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Not fully visible clothes.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Na, kinda boring.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Not really into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes I would

10 Would you drive naked? Can't drive yet, but nope.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Really love body writing, shaving not so much. I think I'm 50/50 on humiliation, depends what it is really.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Depends what and when, not naked.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No, waste of clothes!!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? More of who is doing it. I don't know my limit because I haven't tried much.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No thanks

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?If I had to yes.

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:28 PM   #5
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Absolutely. This sounds great.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes. I would be unable to resist this temptation.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes. I know I would regret it, but giving up control in this way is too exciting to pass up.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I would do this, but not near where I live.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I don't want to get arrested. But sure, if it was an all adult situation and I knew I wouldn't get busted.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Not my bag.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Not my favorite concept, but I'd dabble...

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? I would do CBT. Punish both cock and balls. Special attention to cock.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. I would dress like a maid or whatever the mistress wanted. I would do any service for my mistress, take any punishment, give any pleasure.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I would do either.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? If my face wasn't shown, I would.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Only from certain people.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Probably.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Sounds like a fun date for an adult party group, but not something I would likely do in real life.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, this sounds cool.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Anything it would take. Large glass dildos have been there.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, especially if told to do so my my mistress.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes. Only if told to by my mistress.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:57 PM   #6
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?NO

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Maybe

10 Would you drive naked?Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Maybe

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.Not Sure

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Maybe

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Maybe

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:59 PM   #7
joh3095

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

No

Yes, balls

Yes - anything not permanent

Yes

Yes, if not highly illegal l

Yes, only temporarily

Yes

Depends on several factors

Yes

No

No

Maybe

Yes

Yes

Likes: Underwear, Wedgies, Private Humiliation, Cum Control and Edging
Limits: Pee, Gunge, Poo, Public, face
joh3095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default My outfit

As long as there is a safe word
No
No
I have
I have gone shopping on a miniskirt, No Panties, and yes have bent down
yes, my girl friend, knowing I had a full bladder would not let me near a rest room until my pants where wet.
She has fed me her liquid
Not anymore
It would be fun for a day
After reading this question, I got naked to drive home
of course it would, I spent 5 minutes at the edge of a public park, nakid with my back to an open field
No to risky
No, for same reason
Shaving yes, forced feminism of course, Forced nudity with risk of exposure
Naked, would have to be where I only might be caught. As long as a girl could wear it outside, I'll be up for it.
I haven't done the button dare yet, but would try. I did a dare, with girls thing and an above knee length skirt, took a 2 hour walk, every corner I came to the skirt was raised a little. By the time I was done the cheeks were nicely exposed
I'm hoping to find someone to do this to me.
Not anything, but would like to push it bigger than I have
Yes, it would be interesting, would like to be the object they pin the tail on also
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
OK, I once was forced to suck a few strangers rod while on the beach, let's just say I was on the beach with only a t-shirt and diaper.

Last edited by rhl; 04-12-2016 at 08:55 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #9
gbdare

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes,and I have. My girlfriend sometimes ties me up and spanks or whips me with a cat of nine tails.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, and I have. In addition to the spanking/whipping, my girlfriend does other things such as teases my cock, rubs ice on me, fingers my ass and sits on my face "forcing" me to eat her pussy. It's a fantasy of mine to be tied up naked in a public place where strangers could have their way.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, not really into forced denial.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I might as a gag or on Halloween, but I'm not much on feminization.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Probably not - just doesn't interest me.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Light CBT maybe. I've had candle wax and clothespins on my cock before. I'd definitely do more cock than balls..

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. For a full week might be tough, but I'd be willing to be submissive for maybe a day or two.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have a few times - mostly around the block, but once drove a few miles to a shopping center with a grocery store that was still open and got out of my truck and ran a lap around it on the far end of the lot for fun.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, and I have. In addition to the parking lot above, I've walked naked through residential neighborhoods, through a couple of apartment complexes, an office complex (all of the above at night), as well as some nude beaches.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, and they already are on a number of websites, including kinktalk, flickr, some subreddits, etc.. - most are under the same username, gbdare.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, and I have many times. I've cammed on chaturbate, dudesnude, my-strip-poker, camfuze, and a few others and I get naked and masturbate, and sometimes finger my asshole - with my face visible.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I have done body writing and have shaved. I'd do bodywriting again as a dare or lost bet, but shaving when you're as hairy chested as I am really sucks when it starts to grow back in, so I think I'm done with that.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, depending on the circumstances. It would have to be a situation where the risk of getting arrested was low.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe, but again, it would have to be in a setting with a low risk of getting arrested.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, pending the low risk of arrest thing. I'd love to do it at Fantasy Fest or some other public venue where nudity would be tolerated.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, and I have fucked myself with a medium sized flashlight on a dare - some pics are online on some of the places listed previously. My girlfriend and I have talked about pegging and she has said she's going to buy a strapon and fuck me with it. My limit is basically nothing so large that I can't relax enough to accommodate it without a lot of pain.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I would be willing (for either a hen or gay stag party), but since I'm monogamous with my girlfriend, I'd stop short of having sex with anyone.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No. It would be hot, but way too high-risk for STDs for me.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 11:42 PM   #10
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed

Not into spanking and such. No.

Absolutely!! My mouth, tongue, cock and ass are theirs for what they wish.

Sounds interesting. Not a turn on.

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
If I was going to certain places

Not into that.

Not into that either.

Not into pain.

Yes. Submissive bi is my nature. Would love to be sex slave. For a couple, and even their friends!

Yes.

If I could avoid being videoed and arrested, yes.

No

Web cam, yes.

Some.

Possibly

Sounds like fun!

Difficult to do as a guy. Especially if you stay hard like I do, a lot!

Love anal play. Have big toys and a big butt plug.

ABSOLUTELY!

A major fantasy!!! Yes!!!
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:26 AM   #11
ggt65t5

Yes

Yes

No, but I would give the key to a friend.

No

No, but I often wear a just a skirt when I can't be naked

Yes

Yes

Yes, give and receive. Both equally

If the right situation arose, but a whole week is unlikely

Yes, always do unless journey is very short

Yes to both

Yes to sexy or nude; not sure about degrading

Yes; l often do

Possibly

Naked, yes, in other clothing no

No; I would get bored

Probably, in the right situation

Yes. Will try anything not intended to cause damage.

Yes

Yes
Limits: illegal, family, fully public, permanent, don't know yet

KinkTalk Album
Flickr Pics
Ollygrumps is my slave
ukmids24m is my slave
PM Dares

Last edited by ggt65t5; 04-13-2016 at 01:29 AM.
ggt65t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #12
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Oh yes please

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? As long as they are hot - yes please

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No and I wouldn't

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes I do. I still have my old baggy jeans and I still wear undersize tops

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Have done, my liked it to a point

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. A week! Try a month or a year

10 Would you drive naked? Not really

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I don't mind body writing - wouldn't shave

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, as long as I don't get arrested

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Why not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I would LOVE that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, no limits

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Have done

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Have done a few times

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:38 AM   #13
BlackMoeBondage

yeah i love beeing tied up and unable to move and fight back.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? would totally do that. maybe with a stranger

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? have done it before. worked well

maybe someday

maybe i will try this one day. but at the moment I#m to shy

no, i think not

i will definitly try it. one of my limits i will break

Yes, balls, the feeling is great

chatslave with pictures of me. and following all orders of my master or mistress. (clothes, cbt etc)
But i think i don't have the time for that

no

no

yes, but no face

maybe someday i want

i dislike body writing, but its great humiliation and i love that

no

no, to shy

only with friends who know about my kinks

yes fucking love anal

yes for sure.

yes. the perfekt humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating

soft limits: pee
hard limits: kv, family, blood, friends, face, cam

write PM or Kik: Winterborn666

ropes, plugs(inflatable, vibration) dildos(can be attached), chastity cage, collars, handchuffs, ankle chuffs, latex mask, fetish clothing, gags(ball, dildo, ring) clamps, blindfold, lingerea(girly) anal hook
BlackMoeBondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #14
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

I have no problem being tied up but not into pain , so no spanking or whipping
Yes I would but not anything painful . I have been tied up before and 3 young ladies had their wicked way with me as an 18th birthday present from her older sister who was a very close friend of mine .
No
Yes
Yes I would that would be a buzz.
No not on purpose
No
No
No
Yes I have done this many times and edged while doing it
As a dare yes I have done many times
Yes I have literally 100s on different sites on line that my naked pics are posted on .
Yes I do it most days and love doing it
I only have hair on my arms legs and head and yes I would do body writing.
Yes I do this most weeks during the summer I love being naked outdoors .I have walked round our neighbourhood naked and our local park summer nights.
Yes
I would love to try this but being a bloke it would probably be a give away.
No
Yes I have been a naked model at an ann summers party modelling all the guys stuff then being naked all evening masterbating and being masterbated
Yes I would but I dont swallow
will have to think about this as all the dares I havnt done are really public .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:53 AM   #15
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default how daring are you

yes, i have done that i was tied to a rail my backside was bared and i was spanked and whipped
yes, i was stripped nude tied to a stake in the ground and then spent the day doing anything from sucking and fuckkking to being shaved smooth
yes, had a girlfriend that made me strip put a device on locked it and mailed the key to where she was going on vaction. let me chained in the yard while she was gone
yes
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes, have done this while working a summer job. i just didnt wear a top. 45mins into i went to climb a tree and shorts fell off. the lady knew about this dare and had me work the day exposed
no, but i was publicly pissed and etc on
yes, i was used as a human toliet for a camping weekend
yes, the cock takes longer to hurt,m buut i have endured cock and ball torchure.
yes, i have done this and it was for more than a week. see my different posts
yes, currently doiing it
yes, ive been forced to publicly strip naked, i've displayed naked publicly, i was taken trick n treating as a slave. my chains were the only i wore
yes, willing and unbenounced
yes, i was subject to a public chat room where i was did what was told from anyone in that chat
yes, i was shaved of body hair, then was sexually used and after they used me they wrote on me.
yes, see above, i had to do the walk of shame in broad day light and full nude
yes, i have done that as a lost bet and if i didnt make it through the walk i would make the trip back as a pet.
yes, because i've been made to walk in public nude and act as i was clothed
yes, cant get stuck
yes, i have done that. i was allowed clothes till i fucked everyone there
and
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yes, done it both ways seeing and blindfolded
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BIGTENCountry12 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public