Old 05-13-2021, 12:24 AM   #76
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Nipple clamps for the full night are not good. This is to long. That's can make problems with the bllod in the nipples.
Yes exactly,this is the reason I said no..
And no need for nipple cramps in this thread ....as she wants to mess with him in a good way not some other type of thread
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:56 AM   #77
SweetSister

Sorry I read your shower dares only when I was already finished. So I just got to the bathroom naked, showered and masturbated a little and then got back to my room, again naked. But he didn’t see me. We eat dinner and I was only wearing a t-shirt. After that he started playing video games and I joined him on the couch. He was very focused and also wearing headphones.
On user guided me through doing some stuff behind his back. I took my shirt off there and masturbated and he didn’t notice anything ^^ then I got myself a really nice orgasm in the bathroom.
I got back in the couch to him again, lying down with a blanket over my legs and watched him playing for a while. I got tired and started to fall asleep. He noticed and asked if I was sleeping. A pretended to sleep deeply. He tried a few times if I was really asleep and then put the blanket to the side a little and also pushing my legs a little apart ^^ After a while he put the blanket back and I also fell asleep again.
So yeah, that was quite an exciting evening ^^

I told him to wake me when he wants to eat breakfast. Today is a holiday so I could sleep in I think that could be any moment.
SweetSister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetSister for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 04:02 AM   #78
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Any updates you have?
And try the truth or dare game idea today
Old 05-13-2021, 06:19 AM   #79
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

The most clothes you are allowed to wear in the apartment is a t-shirt. That gives him more opportunities to see your pussy. Do you have a shorter t-shirt or could you shorten one of his?

Also, continue sleeping naked but start leaving your door slightly open.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:12 AM   #80
cumcannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSister View Post
I got tired and started to fall asleep. He noticed and asked if I was sleeping. A pretended to sleep deeply. He tried a few times if I was really asleep and then put the blanket to the side a little and also pushing my legs a little apart ^^ After a while he put the blanket back and I also fell asleep again.
Maybe next time he does this when he thinks you are sleeping, roll over as if you were trying to get comfy to scare him a little. Maybe one day wake up and catch him in the act. Then you can say well you saw mine so I wanna see yours.
Old 05-13-2021, 11:45 AM   #81
SweetSister

I fell asleep again after writing this morning. He came to wake me up short after and I was lying there without blanket. I really like the thought he might have stood there first for a while ^^ The rest of the day nothing happened. He was very busy today and I had some stuff to do as well.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:43 AM   #82
SweetSister

Yesterday night I was dared by a user to ask to sleep in his bed because I’m scared about something which I did ^^ I watched him play a scary game before so this wasn’t even a lie ^^ another user suggested to ask him for a massage because my back hurts and he did this too. I was naked during the massage and it felt really nice. It felt so good that I fell asleep during it ^^
Old 05-15-2021, 05:47 AM   #83
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yesterday night I was dared by a user to ask to sleep in his bed because I’m scared about something which I did ^^ I watched him play a scary game before so this wasn’t even a lie ^^ another user suggested to ask him for a massage because my back hurts and he did this too. I was naked during the massage and it felt really nice. It felt so good that I fell asleep during it ^^
Did you played truth or dare with him and updates from past two days?
Old 05-15-2021, 08:39 AM   #84
SweetSister

No not yet sorry. There wasn‘t happening too much in the last 2 days unfortunately
Old 05-15-2021, 08:53 AM   #85
Aeiouy

How about this:

you tell him you lost a dare and you need to give a lap dance or striptease...Since it's only you and him, you choose to do it for him...

You can make it normal or you can blindfold yourself, not knowing how he's reacting...

You up for this?
Aeiouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 09:23 AM   #86
SweetSister

Sounds fun, I will do that ^^

I will probably play truth or dare with him this evening. So if anyone has specific questions or dares I should give him, go ahead
Old 05-15-2021, 09:28 AM   #87
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds fun, I will do that ^^

I will probably play truth or dare with him this evening. So if anyone has specific questions or dares I should give him, go ahead
The above one of one user is good,also make sure that he is naked for just tiny time(one turn)as he has seen you naked once or twice but first ask him to lap dance with you and a kiss...

Also if you seem ask him to take a shower with you clothes on and no touching self body....It will be funn,wear a thin white t shirt so see through...

See it depends on you how far do you want to go and he will give dares be prepared to do that too...

Also give some tasks to make him feel little humiliation not public but some amount....

Give a report which dares were given and how far did you went...

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-15-2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-15-2021, 09:34 AM   #88
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well a long one if you are interested

Dare him at the end to stay handcuffed for 24 hrs with you ,see on YouTube how fun this can be and tomorrow is sunday perfect day for this..You can go outside too, using bathroom together,also you can mess with him.m

If 24 are too long then do it for 6 hrs..

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-15-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:02 AM   #89
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well let her try the nipple clamps for a day and decide herself ...

Also I was asking you to a dare where you can be exposed to your brother but it is a 50-50 chance.

Now get naked,when your brother is not at home then put each piece of clothing (bra, panties,top,pant etc) in different rooms(kitchen and hall included)....
Now tie your hands behind the back and tie your legs together...
Then you must go to fetch every piece of cloth and wear them after removing the ties....Till every piece is extracted no wearing the clothes...

Do this when your brother is coming home after very less time(15 to 30 mins)...

So you will have a time limit if you don't wear all the clothes by then he will see you naked and in soft bondage(very soft,soft bondage is harder than this)...

If your brother catches you tell it is a dare which I received as I lost from a friend,and ask him to not see and untie you...(You can make sure that you don't complete the task so he will have a good view),If he wants he can do anything with you,,it's upto him....

Reply positively if in limits
I just remembered this dare. He is out now for about an hour, so I might be able to do that.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:15 AM   #90
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I just remembered this dare. He is out now for about an hour, so I might be able to do that.
Thanks for this but ,if you want to expose yourself to him start him 15 before he reaches home....

Advertisements
Kink Talk