gaychris

Default B, j and n

B, j and n
Send proof to DiaperedChris420
gaychris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 10:14 AM   #17
rhl
getDare Succubus

I don't see my favorite, under mask dare.
When entering a store, I head to the restroom.
I then poop into my hand, then put what I feel comfortable in my mouth.
Wash my hands and put on the face mask. Hopefully no one notices that, while shopping, under the mask, my mouth is full.
After done shopping, and out of the store, I can spit out whatever hasn't been swallowed.
One time I was asked a question, to be polite, I swallowed most so I could respond.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 05-06-2021, 03:09 AM   #18
SissySlaveEmily

I completed the both challenges yesterday evening starting to plug my ass around 6pm with my smallest plug, the first two hours I spent cleaning and cooking, it was not uncomfortable at all because I alredy got really used to them filling me up. The third one I could already feel streching me out and the last two really made my ass pulsate and made my little clit press hard against the chastity cage. The last 15 minutes I set a timer and spent deepthroating my dildo, I tried to go really hard down on it and alredy so horny so I think I did a pretty good job. Thank you very much for the dare I really enjoyed it and would always love some more

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #19
lolofc26
Distinguished Member

J O Y . I hope you will enjoy if.
lolofc26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lolofc26 for this post:
Old 05-07-2021, 12:30 AM   #20
SissySlaveEmily

Yesterday I completed the tasks b, j and n. I inserted the suppositories and my bhollow butt plug, diapered up, put on my ball gag and then my face mask. Luckily it was a beautiful day so I quickly tried to get out of the city center before people see me drooling out of my face mask. I went to nearby walking trail in a less busy area and spent about two hours there before heading home to change. At that point my diaper was alredy completely full and my face mask soaked in spit. I quickly cleaned myself, showered and went out again to get some groceries and spent the last two hours gagged. I had one person ask me about the way but I kind of panicked and just ran off, besides that no one talked to me but I got a lot strange looks.
The last task I did around 10:30 pm. I got dressed in black jeans and a pink blouse and went out for the last ten minutes. I paced up and down two streets nearby because I really didn’t want to get caught by anyone I knew. Luckily I think no one saw me but I had lots of fun and can’t wait to get some more done

Old 05-07-2021, 10:26 AM   #21
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Do W,N,S
I have randomly selected the tasks
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:16 AM   #22
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I don't see my favorite, under mask dare.
When entering a store, I head to the restroom.
I then poop into my hand, then put what I feel comfortable in my mouth.
Wash my hands and put on the face mask. Hopefully no one notices that, while shopping, under the mask, my mouth is full.
After done shopping, and out of the store, I can spit out whatever hasn't been swallowed.
One time I was asked a question, to be polite, I swallowed most so I could respond.
First of all thank you for coming up with a personal dare I really appreciate that. I did the dare two hours ago when I went to a super market, I headed to the toilet and shit inside the toilet, picked up two parts of it and made two small balls, about the size of a praline each and put them inside my mouth, i quickly washed my hands and headed out. I didn’t go out to do a lot of shopping but I thought I would challenge myself and buy some snacks and soemthing to drink. By the time I came to the counter I alredy slowly ate all the shit balls because I was so afraid I will be asked a question. I quickly got out of there, went home and cleaned up but had lots of fun, my heart was really racing so once again thanks a lot

The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 06:17 PM   #23
rhl
getDare Succubus

I like a combination of D&O
Get double diaper with the shortest micro skirt you dare to wear.
Then take a 20 minute walk in a local park. You must sit on a bench long enough for at least 2 people walk by.
No skirt, that's ok, then wear the longest shirt (and no pants)
Old 05-11-2021, 12:20 AM   #24
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolofc26 View Post
J O Y . I hope you will enjoy if.
Thank you for the dare! Yesterday evening I started at around 7pm, I inserted my suppositories, plugged my ass and quickly diapered up. I went outside to a local park and spent some time there. It was really challenging as the Plug stated to dry out after 2 hours and it stated to became quiet smelly. After hiding a little in public and avoiding everyone else I headed home at 10. I changed and went straight into the shower. Then I drank some water waited about 20 more min and then went out in normal clothes. I walked about 4-5 blogs and then went into a garage where I saw no one. I emptied my entire bladder through my panties and jeans and it went all into my socks and shoes. I quickly started to head home, amoomst not walking any more but running. There were about 20 people that seen me from the distance and about 8 that I had to walk right past and all of them most likely saw me in m pee soaked outfit. When I arrived at home I quickly changed and the tree days of chastity are added as well

Old 05-11-2021, 06:17 PM   #25
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I like a combination of D&O
Get double diaper with the shortest micro skirt you dare to wear.
Then take a 20 minute walk in a local park. You must sit on a bench long enough for at least 2 people walk by.
No skirt, that's ok, then wear the longest shirt (and no pants)
So I did your combo of D and O today and I really loved it, I dressed in a really short pink skirt that ends about on the same line as the two diapers I wore underneath. I wore a tank top and a hoodie as well. I went out around 7pm so there are not to many people around (live in the city center). Still I saw lots of people walking around and felt some wierd looms on my 5 min walk. There I sat on the bench, after about 4 minutes already two people passed and definetly saw my diaper, I still stayed the twentie minutes but only two more people walked by. Then I went to a toilet located inside the park, changed out of my diapers and messed my skirt, shoes and socks. Luckily in my option it is easier to hide the pee stains on my skirt and I just ran home at that point. Took me about 2-3 minutes and I got a lot of wierd stares but I tried not to focus on them. I really enjoyed the challenge and arrived at home with my hard beating so fast. I am sure lots of people saw me today in diapers and completely pee soaked I just hope no one I know or no one took a video but hey that’s the thrill

Old 05-12-2021, 05:28 AM   #26
cdsnooze
getDare Sweetheart

B, N, O. Have fun!

Kik: cdsnooze
Snapchat: cdsnooze
Discord: cdsnooze#2569
PM

Always in for underwear color guessing game

PM/KIK Dares

Likes: Panties, wedgies, spanking, humiliation, degradation, hidden public, sissy/crossdressing, roleplaying.

Come say hi!

cdsnooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cdsnooze for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 05:58 AM   #27
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsnooze View Post
B, N, O. Have fun!
Thanks for the tasks, I am sure I will!
I will start with B right about now as I am about to head out for a couple of hours. I will also try to complete N and O tonight but I will wait for a little so there not so many people around the inner city

Old 05-13-2021, 03:49 AM   #28
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsnooze View Post
B, N, O. Have fun!
So I completed B over the day, I was asked about 3 questions, twice I had to walk off without saying anything just praying they won’t run after me, luckily they didn’t, once I was asked if I need help inside a store and I tried to say no as good as I can, apparently it worked but I got a very weird look. I also had to wear my hoodie at al times otherwise the back of the gag would have been visible so I am not sure lots of people looked at me because they saw my ball gag more because I looked weird in general.
I went out around 11 pm, wearing white panties and white bra, a pink skirt and a matching white and pink top and my wig.
I walked about 8 minutes where I was seen by about 5-10 people and then went into an very quiet and empty parking garage, there I went into a corner and peed all over my skirt, legs socks and shoes. It got really cold quickly and I rushed home as fast as I could, I had to walk past a group of 3 teenagers that all laughed really loud but I just ignored them, quickly got back home and cleaned myself.

Old 05-15-2021, 01:33 AM   #29
SissySlaveEmily

I am free today all day and night and patiently waiting for new dares to complete

Old 05-15-2021, 01:36 AM   #30
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

C,W,J go for thess
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, diaper, humiliation, pee, torture