Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-01-2019, 04:06 AM   #1
Littlesass

Female Vacation dares for ladies and couples

Hot season is coming and it is perfect time to get relaxed and have some naughty fun, ladies! This is a list of games,dares or challenge to perform in vacation while on a beach resort.

If you perform an easy dare, you get 1point

If you perform a medium dare, you get 2 points

If you perform a hard dare, you get 3 points

Before you start your vacation, you should fix a number of points that you or your partner must reach with a reward for winning (eg orgasm) or a punishment for failing. Obviously, you should decide what consequences will be for failing or making it.

Before I show you the dares, here is a small list of ideas of punishments and rewards. Obviously, find the best rewards to push yourself or your partner to fulfil goal as quickly as possible!

- Tease and denial for the loser until the end of the vacation once the goal is reached

- No orgasm for the performer until she reach her goal

- An orgasm for her every X points she will get

- 24 hours of denial for him for every X points she will get

Dares:

This is a list of ideas that I find fun and daring. Mostly exhibitionist and risky dares… but add/remove dares to your liking!

Easy: (1 point)

- Don’t wear underwear for one day

- Strip naked in your room during the day with all the curtains open

- Give him a boner on the beach or in a public place

- Wear a white top with no bra (must be a little see through)

- Dirty talk loud enough in a public area

- Have a one minute nipple slip in your bikini at the beach

- For at least 30minutes, instead of wearing a bathing suit on the beach, you must wear sexy underwears

-Bring your bikini in your hands at the beach, without help you must remove all your clothes behind your beach towel and try to hide. You must be fully naked before starting to put your bikini. Will you take the risk to be exposed?

-You must be teased and denied before you go to the beach, the restaurant or a club. You will then perform more dares if you are turned on!

-Pretend you lost your bikini top in waves, come to your towel covering your breast with hands. Go uncovered (hands down) for 2 points, loose your bottom for 3.

Medium: (2 points)

-Skinny dipping at night!

- Stay topless on the beach for a while (If it’s something that you usually do anyway, no points for that)

- Have a “soft” sexual activity on your balcony (You don’t need to be nude)

- Give him an orgasm (or ruined orgasm) in your room with all the curtains open

- Flash a stranger with your ass or tits and make it look accidental

- Very short skirt, no panties

- In a nightclub twerking or dirty dancing until he get a full erection

- Have full sex in your room at night with the lights off

- By “accident” do a quick pussy flash on the beach (Someone must see you or be in the right position to see you)

-Bring your bikini in your hands at the beach and changes clothes behind a towel, you must drop the towel and be exposed naked for at least 5seconds

-Go outside wearing sex toys (butt plug, vibrator, ben-wa balls). 2 points for each toy. 3 points each if you wear it under bikini or mini-skirt, no panties. 5 points for butt plug worn with thong bikini, remote controled vibrator (your partner should randomly turn it on) or nipples clamps/clothespins no bra.

Hard: (3points)

-Sex in your room with all the lights open at night

-Sex on your balcony (with cumshot)

- Masturbate while you are in the ocean

- Have your pussy exposed on the beach for at least 2minutes while people are watching you or can easily see you (make it look accidental)

- Look drunk late in the evening and flash someone

- Perform the hallway challenge (Walk naked in your hotel hallway and try not to be caught)

- Ask strangers if they find you attractive and what part of your body the find the most beautiful. Whatever this body part is, you must flash them with it.

- Of you can find a girl that will accept to show you her tits, you get 3points

Extreme: (5points)

- Don’t bring any pair of underwear for your vacation and no pair of pants (dresses and skirts only)

- Stay fully nude on the beach for a long period of time

- Masturbate on your balcony in the evening and be loud enough to make sure someone will watch if they pass by

- Have sex on the beach (in the evening in front of the hotel or during the day in a quieter place). He must cum if you want the points.

- Give him a blowjob in a public area

- During the evening, turn your hotel room lights on and start a striptease right in front of your window before masturbating facing the outside.

* Most of the hotel room dare will be useless if nobody can see in your room from the outside!
* If you do not have a partner - vacation is a great chance to find one!

This is my ideas of dares, if you have more ideas I want to hear them!

Please do not be shy to share your experience as well!
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.

Last edited by Littlesass; 07-01-2019 at 04:09 AM.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:43 AM   #2
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Default Extremely hot

What's the total points on this?
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:11 AM   #3
LittledoyouKnow

Really interesting

Nice work

Spanking, Slave play, Bondage, Latex, Forced orgasm, Cum eating, Panties,
Blindfolded, Role play, Pussy licking, Body Writting.

Interested to try :
Diaper, Messy, Pain, Rules, Humiliation, Remote vibrator, Extended dares, Challenge.

Punishement:
Hidden Public, Pee drinking, Enema, Pet play, Risk of getting caught, Electric play, Ass to mouth.

Limits:
Full public, Scat, Illégal, Permanent, Familly, Hard pain, Sharing pics, Blood, Chastity
LittledoyouKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:22 PM   #4
tifanijuice

Ill do this with my friend/ partner. We are going for one week and I am thinking of 10 points being the goal to reach. I am thinking of eating her as a reward since she eats me often and I love it. I am thinking of a naked public exposure thing if she does not accomplish the goal!

Please intrude my intimate life by rolling for me :
https://www.faproulette.co/7578/fun-by-the-water/
https://www.faproulette.co/10929/exh...bathroom-dare/
https://www.faproulette.co/6374/alon...ism-challenge/
https://www.faproulette.co/2073/lasting-humiliation/
tifanijuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:26 AM   #5
Littlesass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifanijuice View Post
Ill do this with my friend/ partner. We are going for one week and I am thinking of 10 points being the goal to reach. I am thinking of eating her as a reward since she eats me often and I love it. I am thinking of a naked public exposure thing if she does not accomplish the goal!
Good luck and hope to hear about it!
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:08 AM   #6
Camienard

Indeed such vacations are very cool. Last year when I was on a bird-watching tour in Costa Rica and I was amazed by its beauty. In general, I saw the most beautiful and exotic birds so that my enthusiasm for life will remain. We turned to this company - www.buenavistadelrincon.com and they offered us a private guide where, in addition to showing us thousands of awesome birds, they told us interesting information and took amazing pictures.

Last edited by Camienard; 05-16-2021 at 02:46 AM.
Camienard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach dares, resort, summer dares, vacation dare, vacation dares