Old 05-04-2021, 02:48 AM   #1
Dskywere
Account Banned

Default Sortof a rant

So is there any particular reason why newer members threads barely get any attention?

First 2 threads of mine went fine, but the rest have bombed, even though they were quite good IMO - just seems like I keep seeing the same people getting loads of responses and the rest get shafted, especially when it comes to guys

Dunno, kinda seems pointless sticking around if this is going to be the case, I’ve done all I can to try and show im genuine (profile pic, random selection of pics in a album, likes/limits in signature etc) - getdare has the potential to be fun, just a shame it’s kinda cliquey/not very welcoming from my point of view
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:01 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Honestly...this happens, I’m not going to lie about it...

Some of my threads tank, others get quite popular...you will never be able to compete with the girls on here, I wouldn’t even try!

Think of the ratios, keep doing some experimentation, for sure there are some friendship groups on here...but I don’t get involved with that side of things

Rome wasn’t built in a day for sure!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 05-04-2021, 06:17 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I think sometimes it really is luck of the draw too. It really depends on when it was posted and who is around to see it. For example, it just so happened that I was here to see you post this. If I came around a few hours later, I might not have seen it.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:47 AM   #4
EmmaBlack3662

Yep, agreed - really depends who sees it and when. I know I'm guilty as well of seeing a new thread and wanting to reply, but I wait for someone else to reply first so I can be sure I understood the post (someone else interpreted it the same as me) and also gives me something to build off of.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk