Old 09-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The boy had no idea about time or how long he had been locked in the cage, he had calmed down, accepted his fate, he felt a tiredness coming over him so he curled himself up on the foam, covered himself with the blanket and closed his eyes.

He was woken by a sharp pain in his groin, a nocturnal erection, his cock was being pushing into the spikes of his cock cage and he was powerless to stop it! The pain in his cock was making him feel horny, that was bad, very bad as his cock tried harder to become erect, the spikes dug in more and drew blood as his skin was pierced.

The boy's throat was was dry and he felt hunger in his belly. Would the Man return, he thought, what if the Man had had an accident and could not return? Locked naked in a metal cage, in a locked windowless store room of some sex shop, never to be heard of or seen again. Negative thoughts washed through the boys brain and his cock fucking hurt like hell.

The store room door opened!

"Sorry, I got delayed boy, clients", " You fucking bastard, you cannot do this to me!" shouted the boy, "Nice greeting, shall I leave until you show me some respect?" answered the Man, he turned to face the door. "No, please Sir, sorry Sir for my outburst, I am thirsty, hungry and my cock hurts like fucking hell, Sorry for swearing Sir, can we start again?".

"Well I can't do much about your cock, only you can do that, but fixing your thirst and hunger was already on my to do list, boy, but first you have to earn it".
"Earn it?" replied the boy, how he thought, he had nothing of value, then it dawned on him, it would be sexual! "I can suck your cock again, Sir". "A very kind offer but I want to fuck you, up your ass, boy". "No Sir, please, I'm a anal virgin, never been fucked", "Even better, I get to break you in, how nice", the man replied. "Well, deal or no deal?", asked the man, the boy thought for a while, did he have any choice, he uttered "Deal Sir!".

"Both hands, through the bars, out of the cage, boy", the boy did as he was told. Handcuffs were attached to his wrists, the the cage was un padlocked, the boy crawled out into the store room to await. "Lean over those box's by the wall boy, face first", the boys heart began to pound in his chest but he did as he was ordered to do and waited.

A finger smeared something cold and wet between his ass cheeks, then the finger probed the boys arsehole, first one finger then two, it felt good! Searing pain shot through the boys body as his arsehole was stretched, it was the mans cock, he knew that, then pain came from his cock, that damn spiked cock cage, again! The Man forced his cock into the boys arsehole until his balls stopped him going in any deeper, then the boy moaned and said "Please fuck me Sir!".

Soon the boys arsehole began to loosen and the boy was getting turned on by being fucked, "Sir, fuck me harder Sir", the boy demanded! The more vocal the boy was the more the Man was aroused, the harder he fucked the boys arsehole. "Fuck me Sir, I'm going to spunk again, I can feel it". The man lent over the boy, reached around and grabbed both of his nipples and twisted them hard as he pounded into the boys arsehole. "Awee, harder Sir" the boy demanded. The boys body started to spasm, this in turn caused his cock to exit a mix of precum and spunk from his locked cock, he was lost in his orgasm. The man could hold back no more and felt his cock deposit his spunk into the warm arsehole of the no longer virgin boy. The man withdrew, wiped his cock clean over the boys buttocks and said "That was good boy, very good!", "Yes Sir, thank you Sir" came the reply. The man spun the boy around and kissed he deeply with a loving tenderness, the boys eyes were glazed still coming down from his own orgasm.

"Now to sort out your other needs, feeding and watering you!".

To be continued ....

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-24-2020 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Typo
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 06:13 AM   #17
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Feedback

Still got your attention or bored with the story?
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 07:14 AM   #18
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

More1 More! Please sir, let us have more.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 07:55 AM   #19
Mjnew055

Keep it coming. Love it.
Mjnew055 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mjnew055 for this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 12:50 PM   #20
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Owned.

The cage was not that small, around 2 Metre's long by 2 Metre's wide and high enough to sit or kneel but not stand up, unless you were a dwarf!

The boy was no longer an anal virgin, he was a good tight fuck, little did he know that it would earn his keep! "Back in the cage boy, now!" the Man commanded, the boy obeyed, his handcuffs were removed once he was safely locked in his cage.

The Man stepped out of the store room briefly and returned holding a box from which he withdrew two bowls, one containing fresh fruit, the other bowl containing rice topped with a brown mixture and two, one litre plastic bottles of water, next he withdrew a bucket topped with a lid and a roll of toilet paper.

The boy looked on and knew what the bucket was for! The cage was opened and all the items placed inside, finally from the box he removed a large rubber torch, he placed it inside the cage then the cage was padlocked shut.

"Everything covered, I hope, make sure you drink plenty of water boy, I do not want you getting sick! Eat up." The man turned his back and before the boy could say anything he was in darkness as the store room door slammed shut and he heard it lock.

Alone in the dark, the boy felt around carefully and found the torch, a beam of welcoming light shone as he turned it on. The boy felt sore and tender in his arsehole and the cock cage was not giving him any pain, for now. That was good.

He looked at the bowls of food, put a finger into the brown mixture, it contained cubes of meat, was it pet food he wondered. Hunger took over and he scooped some into his mouth with his fingers, it was cold, so was the rice but it tasted ok so he eat then licked his fingers clean. The other bowl had an apple and orange and two bananas in it, the boy then drank about half a bottle of water, he was thirsty no longer.

When would the man return? He did not say and the boy had forgotten to ask, Was this his like now, a sex slave, to serve an older Dom male, how did this happen to him so quickly and without a fight, he wondered.

The boy rolled onto the foam, covered himself with the blanket, turned off the torch keeping it close by and closed his eyes, sleep came very very easy!

Sometime later he awoke in the dark, a soreness in his groin, the torch was flicked on and shone at his groin, his pubic mound was red and angry and he saw the word, OWNED in back ink, he was confused, he had been drugged, either the food or the water.

The man had returned about an hour later unknown to the boy and tattooed the boys groin with the word "OWNED" on his pubic mound above his caged cock. It did not take long and drugs in his food would keep him well asleep and not feeling any pain. It needed to be done, the boy was now marked!

The boy was still sleepy and turned the torch off and slept, he had very vivid dreams, sexual ones like he used to have before he started masturbating and was still having wet dreams. Was this all one big dream he wondered then searing pain from his cock hit him, damn that fucking cock cage, those spikes are mean but so effective! The boys cock grew harder with the pain until the spikes had drawn blood, yet again. Slowly his cock deflated and the pain eased. Sleep took over again, the boy had no idea of time, it was dark, that was all he knew.

To be continued .....
Old 09-28-2020, 05:54 AM   #21
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

In the darkness, alone, cage life.

The boy awoke, it was dark, was it morning or still night, he had no idea of time. He was thirsty, he turned on the torch and drank the remainder of the first bottle of water, not giving any thought to when he would get given more supplies. His groin was sore but his caged cock was giving him no problems, that was one blessing.

The boys mind turned back to earlier when he lost his anal virginity, the soreness in his arsehole was not too bad, but he dreaded having to take a shit and into a bucket as well, at least he had been given toilet paper!

For the first time in his young life he felt alone and scared that this was now his new life, a collared, cock locked, caged sex slave. You read about people who vanish without trace, never to be seen or heard of again, a shiver ran through his body. What started out as a bit of "fun" serving another Dom male online a few days ago had now turned into real life slavery. Even if he could get out of the cage, he was in a locked windowless store room, he had no tools or weapons to aid an escape. Did he really want to escape, being submissive and being used turned the boy on sexually, it was a powerful need and like a Junkie he felt hooked and addicted to the getting his fix.

The torch was flicked off to save the batteries and in the darkness the boy began to exercise, stretch out his limbs, doing push ups then sit ups until he felt the burn, he needed to stay fit and healthy. In the darkness he could not see the bars and his mind could escape to a better place like the beach or the park with lush green grass.

Reaching down to his cock cage, the boys fingers probed it gently, the thoughts about releasing his cock from those damn spikes would be good.
Could he get his cock out and more important could he get it back into the device so the man would not know what he had done. How would the man react if he found the boy had released his cock from the cage? Maybe those spikes would stop him removing his cock but not inserting it, he thought.
Could he risk doing serious damage to his cock? He had to stay cock caged!

Slavery and submission was not just physical but mental too, it was about power and total control.

Time for a piss, the boy decided to use the empty bottle to reduce any smell in the cage and his mind drifted to thoughts that he may need to drink it if his water supply ran out. Water was very important, more so than food. The warm piss filled more than half the bottle, that was good.

Life in the cage demanded being organised in the small space, the bucket, toilet roll and bottle of piss would live by his feet, the food, torch and water by his head when lying on the foam. Thoughts turned to his personal hygiene and keeping clean. What was the plan? Did the Man have that sorted?

Daily life is boring in a cage or not!

To be continued .........
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 07:48 AM   #22
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Release.

Time had no meaning, minutes, hours, days seemed to blend into nothing.
The fruit had been consumed leaving just the orange peel and banana skin, the last water bottle was now nearly empty! Where was the man who had caged him, so long ago?

The storeroom door opened all of a sudden and the light flashed on, the boys eyes tried to adjust to the brightness. Slowly the boy began to stare at this figure a small tanned woman, not the man. Who was she, what did she want?

The storeroom door closed and he heard the lock click, the lady was holding a small leather bag, she walked over to the steel cage and unlocked it, "Out, slave!" she commanded. The boy crawled out, it felt good to be free of the cage. Then without warning the woman removed her top to reveal her pert tanned breasts, "You like, slave?", the boy felt a sharp pain in his cock, those damn spikes, his cock was trying to get erect!

The boy mumbled, "Yeh", the woman slapped his face hard, "Yes, Mistress", she shouted in his face, he replied "Yes, Mistress, sorry Mistress!".
"Be a good boy and suck my nipples", the boy did as he was told and the woman moaned slowly, enjoying the slave's mouth.

After a while the woman spoke, "Lay on your back, on the floor, slave!", the boy hoped that she may release his cock from the spiked cock cage, he could hope. No such luck, the woman lifted her skirt to reveal her nakedness below and then squatted above his face, he could only see her firm tanned arse as the woman's cunt was placed on the boys lips, "suck, slave!" the woman demanded. The slave obeyed!

The boy felt a coldness on his right nipple followed by pressure and a searing pain, the boy yelped, "Easy slave, nearly done", before the words ended his left nipple exploded into pain, "The worse is over, breathe deep, slave".
The woman had pierced both the slaves nipples and had inserted titanium rings into them so stop the wounds healing. Her job was done, well nearly.

The woman leaned over the slaves chest, then her mouth covered the slaves cock cage, he was leaking precum, lots of it! The slave gasped then moaned in the pleasure he had been given, his pain eased in his nipples.

"Well slave, If you want to cum then it is all in your hands or should I say mouth!", the slave understood and set to work with his tongue, frantically licking and sucking the woman's cunt, the woman placed a small vibrator from her bag on her swollen clit, flicked it on and moaned in pleasure.
Soon the woman started to shake and scream as her orgasm over took her body, "Good boy", she gasped. "Thank you, Mistress" came the reply.

The woman stood, pulled down her skirt, put on her top and spoke again, "Back in the cage, slave, I will return later to give you your reward and replenish all your needs", removing a phone from her bag, the woman then took picture's of the slave's chest, showing all her work, proof for later payment.

"Cage, NOW!", the slave crawled back into his cage!

To be continued ......
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 10-20-2020, 04:05 AM   #23
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Shall I continue?
I have been very unwell and writing was far from my mind.
Maybe I had plans for the slave as he seemed not to be resisting his new life.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:12 AM   #24
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Pretty darned good. If you are enjoying the fantasy, please share it with us.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 11-29-2020, 10:28 AM   #25
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Worry

The boy woke with a start, in pain and thirsty, he had long since run out of food and more important water, his nipples were very sore and the the piercings hurt like hell. It had been hours maybe days since he last saw anybody and his was locked in this damn cage, scared!

"Be right back" was the last words he remembered, hours and maybe days ago, he had lost track of time. How had this become his life he thought, this was no longer fun or any enjoyment in any way.

Then the door opened with a clang, the room light flashed on, thoughts of relief ran through the boys brain!

It was the same woman as before, she smiled, "Sorry" she uttered. She dragged into the room a large trolly, unloaded a paddling pool, two large jerry cans. "You are to wash slave", the cage was unlocked, "Out" she commanded. The slave obeyed and crawled out, glad to be free.

He stood in the empty paddling pool then to the slaves amazement the woman undid and released his cock from that spiked cock cage, "Kneel down slave", the woman then poured water over the slaves head and it ran over his body. To the slaves surprise, the woman began to wash his hair and head, then his torso, taking care over his pierced nipples. "Stand" she ordered, the woman then continued to wash him, taking care to be very though but gentle with his now free genitals and his bum, she even inserted a soapy finger up his anus to clean inside him, he felt pleasure and his cock began to stir and soon was very hard and erect. "Seems like, you like" the woman uttered.

The boy said nothing, was he supposed to? "Thank you" he replied. He thought for a while, then uttered "Can I cum, please", no harm asking he thought. "No" came the answer, he felt gutted! The woman just carried on the task of washing the boy, from head to foot, the rinsing him, she applied something to his nipples, he nearly screamed out in pain, it stung like hell, "Sorry, it will help them heal". "Step out", the woman then dried the slave from head to toe, she had done this before he guessed but it felt so nice to have somebody else clean and dry his body.

"Back in the cage" she ordered, he obeyed. "Now pass me any waste, the bucket etc", he did ad commanded, in return she passed him a new clean bucket a big box of supplies, food water etc. The boy then realised that his cock was uncaged, had the woman forgotten? He said only "Thank you".
The cage was slammed shut and locked!

The woman then began to tidy the room up and fill the trolly, then she pushed it out of the room. The boy was expecting the door to clang shut, it did not.
A few minutes later he heard footsteps, the slave looked up, stood next to the woman was another woman, but totally naked only for a steel collar around her neck, long black hair flowed from her head to just above her bum, she had jet black eyes and he noticed her nipples were pierced and fitted with the same rings as his, he felt his cock stir.

The cage was unlocked, "In" she ordered the girl, the girl crawled in.

"Make the most of the company slave, she will sell very quickly I am sure, females always do, you I guess will take longer". The word "Sell" stuck in the boys head, he was to be sold! "She is yours to enjoy, I am sure you understand". Then the woman left, the light flicked off the door clanged shut and darkness enveloped the room and cage.

The slave felt a hand on his body, not his hand, it stroked and explored him, slowly, "Hello" he spoke, a reply came "No? little English, ok yes?", "ok" he replied. Did she want sex and to orgasm as much as he did or was he to just "use" her like the woman had implied?

The slave reached out in the dark and touched the naked woman, "ok" he asked, "ok" came the reply. So the pair touched and fondled each other in the darkness, it felt so gentle and nice, even loving. Then in the darkness he felt a tongue trying to enter his lips, so he opened his mouth and let it enter. Wow she was a great kisser and his thoughts turned to his cock and his pleasure.

To be continued . . . .
Old 03-21-2021, 02:33 PM   #26
cj07
Distinguished Member

This great story and great life, I hope you can continue this great story

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk