Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-11-2021, 08:34 AM   #1
sluttyRose

Default 29F This naughty girl peed her panties, pls teach her a lesson.

I just peed in my panties, because I couldn't control myself. I clearly need some guidance, so please help me by controlling when and where I pee for the next 6 hours, till its my bedtime.

You can give me rules to follow and taks to do. Please be sure to also teach me a lesson for my naughty behavior.

As a first lesson I kept my filthy panties on, so I'm now sitting in my own piss, as a reminder of my actions.

Toys

Likes: nipple/clit clamps, bondage, temperature play, pain (no needles/blood), anal

Not interested in anything else (really not into exposure dares)
sluttyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:15 AM   #2
Magicshroom

1) You will drink 1 glass of water ever 15 minutes.
2) You may not pee until you get permission from 3 different individuals in this thread. Ask nicely!
3) You will clean your bedroom wearing only your filthy panties while using your medium plug and nipple clamps for punishment.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:17 AM   #3
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

You've been a very naughty girl and you shall face the consequences for your nasty behaviour.
As your punishment, you shall put a dab of toothpaste on your clit. After 7 minutes, wipe it off and melt an ice cube by rubbing it against your clit (make sure you keep it in water for 20 seconds before you put on your clit).
Now, to make sure that you don't repeat your naughty behaviour again, till bedtime, you shall drink half a bottle of water every 30 minutes (you can drink bit by bit over 30 minutes) and you shall not pee in the toilet, rather pee in a big jug/jar or any container. You shall store all your pee till you go to bed and you must take a shower with it. Soak your dirty panties and rub all over your body and finally pouring all the piss over yourself.
Then stuff the panties in your mouth and take a proper shower on your knees. Only after the shower, you're allowed to take the panties out and wash your mouth.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 11:18 AM   #4
sluttyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicshroom View Post
1) You will drink 1 glass of water ever 15 minutes.
2) You may not pee until you get permission from 3 different individuals in this thread. Ask nicely!
3) You will clean your bedroom wearing only your filthy panties while using your medium plug and nipple clamps for punishment.
Sorry for the late reply, some pm messages got my attention. Thank you for the rules. The first two I will happily follow tonight. I cant do cleaning work at the moment, but i'll save that one for the next time im cleaning my bedroom .

Toys

Likes: nipple/clit clamps, bondage, temperature play, pain (no needles/blood), anal

Old 04-11-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
sluttyRose

Thank you for your punishment sir, i will report back after I've done them .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
You've been a very naughty girl and you shall face the consequences for your nasty behaviour.
As your punishment, you shall put a dab of toothpaste on your clit. After 7 minutes, wipe it off and melt an ice cube by rubbing it against your clit (make sure you keep it in water for 20 seconds before you put on your clit).
Now, to make sure that you don't repeat your naughty behaviour again, till bedtime, you shall drink half a bottle of water every 30 minutes (you can drink bit by bit over 30 minutes) and you shall not pee in the toilet, rather pee in a big jug/jar or any container. You shall store all your pee till you go to bed and you must take a shower with it. Soak your dirty panties and rub all over your body and finally pouring all the piss over yourself.
Then stuff the panties in your mouth and take a proper shower on your knees. Only after the shower, you're allowed to take the panties out and wash your mouth.

Devil 😈

Toys

Old 04-11-2021, 11:23 AM   #6
phoeniix

when you next go for a pee you are to go in your pants and the suck them dry as you can after that will teach you for wetting your self

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:28 AM   #7
sluttyRose

I got a message telling me to put on skinny jeans and not take them off till i go to bed. So I have to pee trough them, when I have permission to go.

I just put toothpaste on my clit and put the jeans on. After 7 minutes, i will slide an ice cube in my pants, against my clit. I hope this will satisfy you.

Please let me know if you want me to add or do anything else

Toys

Old 04-11-2021, 11:41 AM   #8
sluttyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post

Devil 😈
I put the toothpaste on, that wasn't too bad. It tingled a lot, but that was gone soon. After, if put an ice cube in my jeans, directly against my clit until it was completely melted. This was intens and my pants are cold and wet now.

Toys

Old 04-11-2021, 11:47 AM   #9
sluttyRose

I need to pee. May I please have permission to pee trough my jeans in a bowl?

Toys

Old 04-11-2021, 11:50 AM   #10
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyRose View Post
I got a message telling me to put on skinny jeans and not take them off till i go to bed. So I have to pee trough them, when I have permission to go.
Let's stimulate you a bit more to hold. IF you manage not to wet your panties+jeans again before midnight CET, you are allowed to remove your pants. If not, you keep them on until the morning...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:51 AM   #11
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I need to pee. May I please have permission to pee trough my jeans in a bowl?
How urgently do you need to go? Be specific in describing how you are feeling now, and we can assess what to do..
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 11:58 AM   #12
sluttyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
How urgently do you need to go? Be specific in describing how you are feeling now, and we can assess what to do..
My belly feels very full. I'm very desperate to pee, don't think i'll be able to hold it much longer....This full blather and my jeans already wet from the ice cube are making me very horny though.

Toys

The following user says Thank You to sluttyRose for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 12:06 PM   #13
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
My belly feels very full. I'm very desperate to pee, don't think i'll be able to hold it much longer....This full bladder and my jeans already wet from the ice cube are making me very horny though.
You have my permission to pee in a bowl, as long as you place a T-shirt in that bowl, and will wear it after you have used the bowl...
Old 04-11-2021, 12:06 PM   #14
sluttyRose

Im sorry to say that I couldn't hold it any longer. So i pissed my pants again. I managed to catch the piss trough my pants in a bowl.
Please punish me for failing and being naughty again

Toys

Old 04-11-2021, 12:08 PM   #15
sluttyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
You have my permission to pee in a bowl, as long as you place a T-shirt in that bowl, and will wear it after you have used the bowl...
I will put a tshirt in the bowl I just peed in and put it on. Please tell me what else you think I deserve.

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk