Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2021, 03:40 PM   #1
slutkiki

Default 26/F punishment week - make me cry

I am only allowed to cum once per every 1500 edges.

I orgasmed during a task last night that my roommate was helping me with. I was bent over and tied to the dining table and had a toothpaste covered plug in my ass and he was stretching my pussy with a frozen water bottle while my bullet vibrator was taped to my clit.

(I probably only had around 100 edges at this point.)

I live with a switch M roommate and a sub F. They help me out with tasks/enforcing rules. They want me to have this next week be a full punishment week where every aspect of my life I am overly humiliated or in pain and have my dislikes used and limits pushed.

So far I have to be their piss toy for the week.

Please, please punish me harshly. They want me to cry from shame and/or pain. Please do your worst.

Edit *

From pm dare - can no longer refer to itself as person and must degrade itself when speaking.

Slut’s roommates would also like suggestions for Tinder hookups. They are going to choose it’s hookups and ask for suggestions on what types/profiles of people they should look for to punish this slut

Spanking, rules, rope, anal, clit pain, pussy stretching, pussy pain, nipple stretching, pet play, humiliation, bimbo, risky public, denial, edging

Dislikes:
Pee, pussy pump, anal stretch, messy, dehumanize, hypnosis

Limits:
Piercing, blood, needle, scat, family, full public, animals

Toys:
Rope, clamps, handcuff, ball gag, ring gag, plug in vibe wand, bullet vibe, rabbit dildo, 9” vibe suction dildo, 12” suction dildo, leather paddle, anal trainer plugs

Last edited by slutkiki; 02-23-2021 at 04:38 PM.
slutkiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 03:51 PM   #2
helliswhatyoumake

Starting with piss. Leave a bottle in the toilet for your roommstes to fill whenever they piss. Whenever you see its got urine in it it goes over your head.

Also whenever your roomates see you they have to spit in your face or on you to help with your humilation
Old 02-23-2021, 04:01 PM   #3
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
Starting with piss. Leave a bottle in the toilet for your roommstes to fill whenever they piss. Whenever you see its got urine in it it goes over your head.

Also whenever your roomates see you they have to spit in your face or on you to help with your humilation
Thank you they will do the spitting. For piss they want to use their piss to humiliate by pissing directly on me or make me drink so they probably won’t store it in a bottle ever.

Spanking, rules, rope, anal, clit pain, pussy stretching, pussy pain, nipple stretching, pet play, humiliation, bimbo, risky public, denial, edging

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Rope, clamps, handcuff, ball gag, ring gag, plug in vibe wand, bullet vibe, rabbit dildo, 9” vibe suction dildo, 12” suction dildo, leather paddle, anal trainer plugs
Old 02-23-2021, 04:06 PM   #4
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Stretch Week

This week your ass is going to be streached every day with plugs for every hour you have a plug in you get an hour with a plug out. I would recommend you bank them earlier , than later. Ow and for extra insensitive if you can get to the largest plug on the final day you won't have to do the below.

Final Plug
On the final day at 8pm of you have not reached your largest plug the you ass will be plugged using hot sauce as a lube. It cannot be removed until 8 am.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LeeXi for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:08 PM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Gah! I hate all the same shit that you hate so I'll just post once to partecipate and I'm out. Don't like to receive OR dish any of that.

Durin this week you'll be:

- their ashtray - if someone smokes he wil be allowed to use your mouth for the ashes and your body to turn off the cigarettes
- their toilet paper - when they go to the bathroom, they can use you to clean themselves
- their mop - if the floor or parts of the house need cleaning, they can use your chest or your face to do so
- their spitjar - comments itself

They'll get one or more sessions of anal stretching (which is actually a thing I like ) per day that will consist in:
- 30 minutes of pussy pumping before taping your vibe on the clit
- 9” vibe suction dildo on the mirror, mouth height
- 12” suction dildo on something behind you, asshole height
- you on your fours

You'll have to do: one deepthroat on the mirror -> move back and take the 12 as in as it goes. They will supervise and enforce the thing, choosing the duration and the repetitions.

I'm outta here, kinda sorry for you

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:09 PM   #6
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
This week your ass is going to be streached every day with plugs for every hour you have a plug in you get an hour with a plug out. I would recommend you bank them earlier , than later. Ow and for extra insensitive if you can get to the largest plug on the final day you won't have to do the below.

Final Plug
On the final day at 8pm of you have not reached your largest plug the you ass will be plugged using hot sauce as a lube. It cannot be removed until 8 am.
Thank you for this punishment. Should I get lube while doing the daily stretching?

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #7
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Yes lube for daily streaching no numbing lube though just normal lube. Means you won't hurt yourself and feel everything.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LeeXi for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:12 PM   #8
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Gah! I hate all the same shit that you hate so I'll just post once to partecipate and I'm out. Don't like to receive OR dish any of that.

Durin this week you'll be:

- their ashtray - if someone smokes he wil be allowed to use your mouth for the ashes and your body to turn off the cigarettes
- their toilet paper - when they go to the bathroom, they can use you to clean themselves
- their mop - if the floor or parts of the house need cleaning, they can use your chest or your face to do so
- their spitjar - comments itself

They'll get one or more sessions of anal stretching (which is actually a thing I like ) per day that will consist in:
- 30 minutes of pussy pumping before taping your vibe on the clit
- 9” vibe suction dildo on the mirror, mouth height
- 12” suction dildo on something behind you, asshole height
- you on your fours

You'll have to do: one deepthroat on the mirror -> move back and take the 12 as in as it goes. They will supervise and enforce the thing, choosing the duration and the repetitions.

I'm outta here, kinda sorry for you
Thank you they really like all of these punishments.

Neither of them smoke, but one has a friend who smokes that they might invite over just to have me be the ashtray.

Not excited for all of these but I know I deserve it.

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:25 PM   #9
kaiman
getDare Zealot

As I've said, I hate them too. It would be difficult for me to enforce that kinda shit even to someone that likes it, but I would do it because I'm a sucker for feedback hehe. That's the thing that gets me off the most.

I could've easily made them worst but I spared you that part. Probably someone would have done it in my place.

To close. Frankly, I don't have words in all of this, but I think it's a bit too much for an orgasm to be punished so much. What if it happens again, it's likely..

Week after week like this ?

I don't know. Don't want to sound rude, but I can't lie..

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 04:36 PM   #10
slutkiki

Quote:
As I've said, I hate them too. It would be difficult for me to enforce that kinda shit even to someone that likes it, but I would do it because I'm a sucker for feedback hehe. That's the thing that gets me off the most.

I could've easily made them worst but I spared you that part. Probably someone would have done it in my place.

To close. Frankly, I don't have words in all of this, but I think it's a bit too much for an orgasm to be punished so much. What if it happens again, it's likely..

Week after week like this ?

I don't know. Don't want to sound rude, but I can't lie..
Slut’s roommates want it to learn it’s lesson, but if it does orgasm again this week then they will do something drastic/harsh as a punishment that they say will be worse than just a week.

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:40 PM   #11
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Harsher than this? Will they hang you naked with hooks outside of the window ? Hope I didn't give them an idea...

To each his own. I already did more than I wanted here.

Have fun!

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 04:55 PM   #12
slutkiki

Quote:
Harsher than this? Will they hang you naked with hooks outside of the window ? Hope I didn't give them an idea...

To each his own. I already did more than I wanted here.

Have fun!
No that is far into sluts limits and would never do that. But it would be something that extends far beyond a week and into it’s dislikes

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Old 02-23-2021, 05:01 PM   #13
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutkiki View Post
No that is far into sluts limits and would never do that. But it would be something that extends far beyond a week and into it’s dislikes
Yeah, I was being sarcastic.. English is not my language so it might not show

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-23-2021, 08:52 PM   #14
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Bin

I think slut should explain its shame while naked to 10 people your roommates can invite,over,whom habe never seen you naked before.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:00 PM   #15
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutkiki View Post
Slut’s roommates would also like suggestions for Tinder hookups. They are going to choose it’s hookups and ask for suggestions on what types/profiles of people they should look for to punish this slut
I have a different Tinder suggestion. The three of you must be together to use tinder, you tell them how many times they can swipe right and you must receive 5 spankings for each one before beginning. then you will watch quietly while they look at picturs and swipe. If you make comments or interrupt they can gag you.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk