Old 02-02-2021, 03:13 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19F - Zoom Dares

My new semester began yesterday which means it's time for another round of zoom dares! I've done this in the past and it got a few good responses, so I'm hoping I'll have the same luck this time.

I have two classes that require zoom meetings. My schedule is

Monday: Creative writing from 9:35AM - 11:00AM
Tuesday: Anatomy from 12:45PM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: Creative writing from 9:35AM - 11:00AM
Thursday: Tap from 11:00AM - 12:30PM and then Anatomy from 12:45PM - 5:00PM

I have to be on camera for pretty much every day of class, so I would appreciate if the dares focused primarily on things that could be hidden, as public is against my limits.

I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas!

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it

Last edited by saturn.slut; 02-04-2021 at 11:23 AM.
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 03:26 PM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties. Diaper only if mentioned. You will have exactly 120 seconds after the end of the last class for a day to cum, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: large butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class
Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks
Wednesday: large butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy
Thursday: You will put an ice cube and edge using your wand every 25 minutes

Old 02-02-2021, 03:51 PM   #3
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties. Diaper only if mentioned. You will have exactly 120 seconds after the end of the last class for a day to cum, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: large butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class
Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks
Wednesday: large butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy

My large plug is difficult to get in, and can be really uncomfortable when wearing it for more than a few minutes. Would it be alright if I used my medium plug instead?

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 02-02-2021, 04:06 PM   #4
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
My large plug is difficult to get in, and can be really uncomfortable when wearing it for more than a few minutes. Would it be alright if I used my medium plug instead?
Yes, but you can cum ONLY with your large plug in. Instead of 120 seconds after the session end you will have 3 minutes to insert the plug and then 2 minutes to cum.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:08 PM   #5
saturn.slut

Quote:
Yes, but you can cum ONLY with your large plug in. Instead of 120 seconds after the session end you will have 3 minutes to insert the plug and then 2 minutes to cum.
Thank you. I will only cum with the large plug in

19F

The following user says Thank You to saturn.slut for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 04:37 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Updated:

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties, no diaper unless mentioned. You will have exactly 3 minutes to insert your largest plug and then 2 minutes to cum after the end of the last class for a day, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: medium butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class, tie rope around your boobs, make sure you don't cut circulation, you can wear your smallest bra to hide your nipples

Wednesday: medium butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy, secured with a crotch rope.

Old 02-02-2021, 04:43 PM   #7
saturn.slut

Quote:
Updated:

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties, no diaper unless mentioned. You will have exactly 3 minutes to insert your largest plug and then 2 minutes to cum after the end of the last class for a day, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: medium butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class, tie rope around your boobs, make sure you don't cut circulation, you can wear your smallest bra to hide your nipples

Wednesday: medium butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy, secured with a crotch rope.

Thank you. I will add the bondage to my list of tasks for while I am in class

19F

Old 02-02-2021, 04:44 PM   #8
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Updated:

Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks from the moment you wake up in the morning. You can only pee with the zoom-audio switched on. Text one of the participants in the meeting during the meeting and ask to have a private zoom meeting directly afterwards. Tell them you your mind kept wandering towards them and -if you dare- how you feel that's making you wet.

ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 05:13 PM   #9
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Updated:

Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks from the moment you wake up in the morning. You can only pee with the zoom-audio switched on. Text one of the participants in the meeting during the meeting and ask to have a private zoom meeting directly afterwards. Tell them you your mind kept wandering towards them and -if you dare- how you feel that's making you wet.

Sorry, but those are both too public for my liking

19F

Old 02-02-2021, 06:24 PM   #10
saturn.slut

Quote:
Updated:

Since it's Tuesday, I decided to start this. During my break in class (we have a 15-20 min break after the first hour or so), I stuffed my pussy with ice cubes, plugged my ass, and diapered up. After class, I couldn't get the large plug to fit, so I re-inserted the medium plugged, edged, but didn't cum. I understand if you need to punish me for being bad and not doing as I was told. I also realized that the diaper I grabbed was my last one, so is there something I should do instead next week while I order more diapers?

19F

Old 02-02-2021, 06:44 PM   #11
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Since Tuesday was kinda pee related, you could keep it like that!

Two or three hours before class, start drinking half liter of water every thirty minutes. During class, wear panties and a pair of jeans (or sit with naked bottom on a folded bath towel) and if you ever get the urge to pee, let it go and wet yourself there

Once class is over, you can stop with the drinking rule.

Also you could add a cascading disaster rule that makes you hold every subsequential edge one second longer. First edge during class is to hold one second, second one two seconds and so on..

When you reach your hold limit, reset to half and start raising again

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 06:46 PM   #12
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Since it's Tuesday, I decided to start this. During my break in class (we have a 15-20 min break after the first hour or so), I stuffed my pussy with ice cubes, plugged my ass, and diapered up. After class, I couldn't get the large plug to fit, so I re-inserted the medium plugged, edged, but didn't cum. I understand if you need to punish me for being bad and not doing as I was told. I also realized that the diaper I grabbed was my last one, so is there something I should do instead next week while I order more diapers?
Let's make you do the following punishment:
  • 10 harsh spanks on each cheek
  • insert and take out medium plug 10 times
  • attempt to insert the large plug

On failure: repeat after 20 minutes, doubling the number of spanks and times to insert/remove medium plug.
On success: only 1 minute to cum.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:02 PM   #13
saturn.slut

Quote:
Let's make you do the following punishment:
  • 10 harsh spanks on each cheek
  • insert and take out medium plug 10 times
  • attempt to insert the large plug

On failure: repeat after 20 minutes, doubling the number of spanks and times to insert/remove medium plug.
On success: only 1 minute to cum.
Okay, I will do this. Thank you

19F

Old 02-02-2021, 07:03 PM   #14
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Since Tuesday was kinda pee related, you could keep it like that!

Two or three hours before class, start drinking half liter of water every thirty minutes. During class, wear panties and a pair of jeans (or sit with naked bottom on a folded bath towel) and if you ever get the urge to pee, let it go and wet yourself there

Once class is over, you can stop with the drinking rule.

Also you could add a cascading disaster rule that makes you hold every subsequential edge one second longer. First edge during class is to hold one second, second one two seconds and so on..

When you reach your hold limit, reset to half and start raising again
Unfortunately, due to my living situations, I can't pee unless it is into a diaper or in the bathtub. Is there something I should do instead?

19F

Old 02-02-2021, 07:07 PM   #15
kaiman
getDare Zealot

No worries! You could consider peeing in a bowl or something like that, but it wouldn't give you the same feeling of wetting so i dont know about that.

Do you also like holding it?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
class, dare me, school dares, zoom, zoom dares