Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should poor me's forefeit be for oweing over 100 nights in diapers?
Weekly Enema Rule Addition until the end! 9 20.93%
Spend 1 day a week in diapers for 24hrs till the end of the dare 21 48.84%
Add an additional (smaller) nightly anal rule to my routine 3 6.98%
Complete one weekly (more challenging) anal task a week until the end of my count 2 4.65%
From now on the diaper is locked on when I'm in bed 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
nayaths

Default Over 100 nights promised in diapers so far! I deserve something for this!

Hello again lovely people! If you've been keeping up with my thread, you'll know all about this. If you haven't, the links are all in my sig to save clutter, but I'll give a summary.

I started a thread, rather naive and thinking it wouldn't gain much traction, where I let people add nights I have to be diapered. For work reasons I cant do this every night, so the idea is it's ongoing until my total eventually reaches Zero!

However I underestimated the eagerness of getdarers. I've had some fun, and you can read my reports if you wish. I plan to keep going with this. I did not expect that due to all the attention, I'd end up already owing over 100 nights. It adds up to 130+ total so far, but what I owe (when posting this) is a little over 100 so since I hit that marker I thought I should do something to...er....celebrate? I'll explain the choices below.

Note: Keeping this poll running until 10am Thursday morning GMT

#1 I must complete a weekly enema. This one is simple, in addition to my diaper rules on the thread I must add a rule to do at least one enema a week, seperate of any dares or tasks.

#2 One day a week I will spend 24hrs in diapers. This will actually technically start the night before. I'll be trapped according to my rules, then continue wearing during the day and can be free the next day when my night rules break. It's up to me and down to my schedule when, but if I miss it I must ask for a punishment.

#3 Additional nightly anal task. As well as my usual diaper routine I'll add one anal task, to help keep me trained as a bonus! I'll come up with inspiration I'm sure I can get from somewhere or make a D6 list to determin what task I will do. Or I'll pick one from fapproulette. I must complete a task regardless, even if it's just wearing a plug. Tasks less than an hour to complete though.

#4 Additional weekly anal task rule. As above, but can be longer and don't have to be completed at night. I'll pick at random like said above with faproulette, Getdare, asking people or pre-making a list I can roll on.

#5 Diaper locked when bedtime routine starts. My rules state that I must be in a diaper from 10pm to 10am. This is based on that in my normal routine I go to bed between 3 and 4am due to my schedule. This new rule means I lock on my diaper once I change into the final diaper for the night. So whatever anyone adds is there until morning.

And, since it took me a bit of time to get around to do this I'll add an extra bit of punishment for myself. If any of the votes gets higher than 30 I will do them. So with enough votes I will do them all. Hopefully I set the challenge expectations a bit better, this time!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

Last edited by nayaths; 11-22-2020 at 11:47 AM.
nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #2
nayaths

Also, feel free to suggest your own forefeits or tasks! I'm always looking for more fun

TOYS PM DARES

Old 11-22-2020, 12:11 PM   #3
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That's a tall order you set for yourself, but you seem to be having a lot of fun so far Think you will ever get out of wearing diapers at night when you aren't working?

Full day of diaper wearing seems to fit your routine perfectly, so I'm going for that.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 12:15 PM   #4
nayaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That's a tall order you set for yourself, but you seem to be having a lot of fun so far Think you will ever get out of wearing diapers at night when you aren't working?

Full day of diaper wearing seems to fit your routine perfectly, so I'm going for that.
I'm getting quite used to it, and starting to miss them when I'm not wearing them. It's certainly clear they are going to be part of my budget for a while! I have more ideas, but I'm pretty sure I have a while. No need to do everything at once!

TOYS PM DARES

Old 11-22-2020, 07:10 PM   #5
nayaths

So far it's looking like I'm going to have a day in diapers every week! I know it's still early, but I hope I dont jinx it buy praying no more than one makes it above 30 votes!

TOYS PM DARES

Old 11-23-2020, 09:27 AM   #6
nayaths

So far 24hrs in diapers is ahead! But things could change, there's still a few days. Make your votes!

TOYS PM DARES

Old 11-25-2020, 01:01 AM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Hope indeed some more get over 30, so you'll get to do more of these!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 07:15 PM   #8
nayaths

Olay, so thanks to a sudden work shift change you all got an extra couple of days to vote. I'm counting it closed now. My new forfeit is to wear diapers 24hrs for one day a week!

TOYS PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk