Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-26-2019, 03:30 AM   #1
Martin98

Male 21/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in EU (germany)

21/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in EU (germany)

Hello,

in the title I said I am looking for a switch, but if we get well along, I am aswell happy to find someone who is either dominant or submissive.
I don't know where to start, so I will just do it a little chaotic^^
In this thread I will try to keep it that way:
- about me
- what I am looking for
- "about you"
- the kinky side

About me:

First off, In chats I am the same person as my real inner self. I don't like acting like someone else, nowhere. It would make me feel uncomfortable (no matter if anonymous or not). And it wouldn't make sense. If someone likes your real YOU, then it's just beautiful to be accepted. I give everyone the respect which that person deserves.
My name is Martin and I'm a 21 years old switch who lives in Germany (may sound familiar) - in Munich.
Most fluently I speak german (as I lived most of my life here). I speak polish pretty fluently aswell, because my family is polish and I talk to them always in that language. Unfortunately it's not perfect, but it's enough to be able to talk with everyone^^
I am studying osteopathy (you may ask me what it is. Almost everyone who asked me about what I am studying didn't know, so I won't be upset^^).
Through my past I got very shy - but I worked on it (and still am), so it is already a looot better now :-)
I enjoy smiling a lot, in chats aswell. I am just happy in general and thats the result of it.
Since I was a little child, I was already very empathetic (have a nice story there which my parents told me^^) and this stayed with me. It's really important for me that people around me feel comfortable and happy. I always have open ears and listen. Good friends have the allowance to wake me up in the middle of the night, if they've got a problem. That's pretty much my motto, "people should be helped".
I enjoy spending time with people who are close to me very much. I could have someone like.. all of the time around me^^ (but sure, there should be maybe a little bit of privacy :-P)
I am a very curious person. It would be really easy for you to make me curious with something, please dont be mean^^
Something negative about me is.. I can loose the red thread pretty fast. So if I am talking to you and give you a long answer, it could happen in me ending up with.. "where was I / what did I say last?" or even worse with "do you remember what was the topic?", I guess my best friend put that disease sneaky over 8 years on me, haha^^
I am able to plan things. But I am rather spontaneous. That means.. If you want to plan something together with me - that shouldn't be a problem, I'm really flexible. And if you are someone who thinks "let's visit him without letting him know" , you will always be welcome, haha^^
Doing activities.. well, It's not important for me if that should be planned or just done from a mood, I am really open to that

Also very important about me:
I am a very loyal and honest person. I can trust people very fast aswell. And if we build something more than friendship - a relationship, it will have to be monogamous. I will never betray someone and I wish for the same.
If I give someone a promise, it WILL be kept. That's why I am careful about giving promises, so I can say:"I am always keeping my promises"

There is always a lot to say.. but I don't want to take away the whole fun of getting to know each other. We will have enough to talk about ;-)

What I am looking for:

- If you are anywhere on the planet, the best thing would be friendship. Big distances are really difficult to handle. But we surely could chat with each other, I enjoy talking and chatting to people.
- If you are living close to me, I would aswell hope for a great friendship. If we get to know each other very well and meet a few times - and see that we are feeling more than friendship for each other, then I would be happy to be with you in a strong relationship.

"About you":

I want you to be yourself. Talk to me the way you feel most comfortable. There is nothing wrong with being oneself. There are a few characteristics that are really important for me, but in general I want to accept everyone with all their "pros and cons".
I would like to meet someone loyal and honest. Someone who I can fully trust. I appreciate a relaxed and sympathetic atmosphere.
If you are a really curious personality, I would enjoy making you curious sometimes in different ways
You should be able to talk about how you feel. Even if you think that might hurt me. It's important to talk to each other, knowing what the other person thinks. If it happens that I hurt your feelings, then it must have been by accident. Please tell me if I did something wrong. I want to talk about things which aren't perfect. That way we can improve. It might happen that we argue, but afterwards we should understand each other's side and find a solution. In a friendship and in a relationship I don't want misunderstandings to build up, so let's always make things clear, so we can fast find our way back to a great being with each other :-)
Hmm, I can't be very specific about "the personality I wish to find". I just have to get to know you and we will find out if we will have nice conversations and a comfortable feeling or if we see.. that it won't work quite well. Everyone is a great personality in their own way :-). I am ready to get to know everyone who wants to get to know me aswell!

The kinky Side:

First off, I'm a virgin. I have absolutely no kinky experiences in reality.
But I have been a really curious person and found informations about BDSM.. Have read a few fictional stories.. And found out which things I would really like to try in person (of course with the right person. It should be a special person for me). I am willing to try very many things, so if you get curious about trying out something, please don't hide it and tell me! Who knows? maybe we both get to enjoy it really much?^^
Well, my likes, dislikes and limits are written in my signature, but thats surely not everything.
When I am in a relationship with someone and we get knky (well, it would be possible to have a great relationship without kinks, if we fit together really well), an unbreakable limit would be cuckolding. I will want the relationship to be monogamous and there shouldn't be other people involved. I want you all for myself^^ I am willing to make you fully happy, the best way I can. That will also make me happy aswell :-)

(As a switch, my kinks for being a dom or sub are very similar):
I want to try out being tied/to tie someone up. I want to try out being edged or to edge (meaning to get someone close to cumming) together with orgasm control, where the dom decides when and if the sub is allowed to finally cum^^
I would like to try out many more things aswell, but these are the things I want to mention first because I am really curious about that feeling, hehe^^
It would be nice if you were ready to fully sink into your role while playing. You could be fully in charge in playing, as long as you enjoy it yourself^^
But I myself would like to tease you aswell the way we decided to do. So if you ask me to tease you without mercy for an hour (or more), you will get what you ask for , so be careful what you wish for ;-)
But of course it will be safe. I won't let it happen that you will be in real danger.

You don't need to be experienced in all of that neither. We can explore. And if you don't want to do some stuff, I will be okay with that.
The most important thing about kinks is that both of us will have fun together :-)

I would be so happy to find interesting friendships and maybe the one person for a relationship^^
Please don't be shy and send me a PM. I will always answer as soon as I possibly can!
You can send me a PM even if you only want to talk with me, without having any plans. Messages are always welcome!

I might add a few more contact information, like Skype or Discord. Whatsapp is possible, too, but I don't want my phone number to be that public, haha^^

Hopefully see you soon!
And sorry for that big text^^

(If you want to know some more, you can read some in my blogs aswell)

Last edited by Martin98; 10-27-2019 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Adding a link to my blog
The following 2 users say Thank You to Martin98 for this post:
Old 12-02-2019, 12:21 PM   #2
Martin98

I am still looking for someone

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, pee

AMA
Old 01-06-2020, 08:23 AM   #3
Martin98

I wish all of you a happy new year!
Let's have a great start!

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, pee

AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk