Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2019, 08:04 PM   #1
OptimisticSub

Default 32/f and fat! Diet rules requested

I lack self-discipline and I am very overweight. I would be very grateful if dominant men could help me with my diet. I clearly can’t control myself so I need someone to do it for me.

Here’s the deal: I eat lunch in public so will continue to do that, eating up to 800 calories at lunch. For breakfast and dinner, I would like that to be up to you. Please tell me what I should eat. Or maybe I should starve. Or if I maybe I should eat something unpleasant to remind me of what a state I have let myself get in. Please feel free to decide how I eat, before and after work.

Please feel free to set some Weight loss targets for me (up to 4 lb) a week. Please punish me if I fail at weigh in, or fail to follow my diet or fail in any other way. Or perhaps motivate me by removing privileges and restoring them if I lose weight.

I live by a supermarket so can buy normal stuff. I drink 2 cups of coffee a day and lots of water (maybe like 1.5 liters) but of course please feel free to add “condiments” to that or stipulate other drinks. At the weekend if I am not eating in public I will eat cereal to the value of 800 calories. I am vegetarian so no meat please.
Thank you. I will give detailed reports.
F/32, submits to men. Likes: Rules for sleeping, study, shower, diet control, corner time, under clothing bondage, traditional discipline (soap, fig, belt etc), forced to do dares to be free of rules.
Punish: make me regret my likes, pain (clit, pussy, nipple torture), forced exercise, messy, food in ass, piss, bladder control, diapering.
Items: live alone, supermarket stuff, household items.
Limits: permanent, public, work, pics, sexual (I’m asexual), getting sick, hypno
Rules
OptimisticSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:23 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I sence your major problem is your weight and the need to lose some.

You there fore have a 3lb target and from today till next friday you are not permitted to sit on a toilet seat.
Today you will weigh yourself
If you reach the target by next week fine you may sit for the following week
this will continue until you reach yout optimum weight.

When you reach that point you will still weigh your self weekly and for any weight gain you will oy only lose the right to sit you will loss underwear till the set weight is restored,

I expect to receive a pm with your current weight and your optimun weight

I require a weekly update on your weight
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:13 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

You should measure and post your weight daily, but that is not enough for knowing you have reached a healthy balance...

Go to this URL:

https://www.truthaboutweight.com/tak...aign=000870395

Get their report. Print it out and take it to a health care professional. Let them (as in, not us) define your target, and any limitations that they wish to give you. Then we can work around those factors to provide you with a better control.

If you loose 3lbs per week, as specified to you by batfinch, you will very likely gain it all back up as soon as the diet is over. Loosing 1 lb per week is way more efficient and productive than 3 lbs per week, since if you loose it that slowly you are likely to keep it off.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:25 AM   #4
OptimisticSub

Default Report

First day! Thank you, sir - I’m not allowed to sit on a toilet seat unless I have reached my target by next Friday (1 week).

I didn’t have any instructions about what to eat for breakfast so I was just going to have a bowl of cereal but as I was running late I didn’t have anything. I had a normal lunch but I am used to snacking so I was actually hungry today! Usually I eat chips, chocolate, cake etc. I am really pathetic because I would have given up by now if not for the thread.

I weighed myself today and I am 231 lb (I know - really fat). It is suggested I lose 12lbs first. So that is my weight loss target. I did check with a health professional and they say 2lb per week is healthy weight loss but I would love to push myself and do 3lb target per week and only get to sit on toilet if I stay on track! It is so exciting to be denied underwear if I gain weight until I lose again! I am so exited about that rule once I shift 12 lbs. I’d be open to long term rules to keep going and have a great figure that I maintain.

Please keep the rules coming!

No suggestions for dinner tonight so I will have a bowl of oatmeal.
F/32, submits to men. Likes: Rules for sleeping, study, shower, diet control, corner time, under clothing bondage, traditional discipline (soap, fig, belt etc), forced to do dares to be free of rules.
Punish: make me regret my likes, pain (clit, pussy, nipple torture), forced exercise, messy, food in ass, piss, bladder control, diapering.
Limits: permanent, public, work, pics, sexual (I’m asexual), getting sick, hypno
Rules

Last edited by OptimisticSub; 07-19-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:03 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

There is one thing you are apparently forgetting, @OptimisticSub, one thing that should be part of any successful weight loss program: exercise.

In my option, the best possible exercise for you you would get is a rowing machine. If you can use it (say at a gym), do so.

Day 1-3 ... 5 minutes
Day 4 ... Rest
Day 5-7 ... 10 minutes
Day 8 ... Rest
Day 9-11 ... 15 minutes
Day 12 Rest
Day 13-15 20 minutes
Day 16 Rest
Day 27-19 25 minutes
Day 20 Rest
Day 21-23 30 minutes
Day 24 Rest
Day 25-27 40 minutes
Day 28 Rest
Day 29-31 50 minutes
Day 32 Rest
Day 33-35 60 minutes
Day 36 Rest

If you do not get the rowing machine, try to get a static bike or an endless tape (on the same program), but you do want to get the rowing machine.

Afterwards, you use the same schedule, 60 minutes of rowing for 3 days, following by a rest day.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Last edited by Magnetic; 07-20-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:55 AM   #6
OptimisticSub

Thank you, sir. I don’t have a rowing machine but I have an exercise bike so is it ok if I do the exercise plan but with that?
Rules
Old 07-21-2019, 11:53 AM   #7
OptimisticSub

I keep forgetting it to sit on the toilet seat. I start peeing, remember, then have to get up and finish. Please punish me if you see fit.

Also what should I do if I fail to achieve a healthy 2lb weightloss at each Friday weigh in? Shall I start a punishment thread? Ask for punishments here?
Rules
Old 07-21-2019, 12:12 PM   #8
lilith_
getDare Devil

Please be careful with this, it's best to hire a professional licenced dietitian

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 12:57 PM   #9
OptimisticSub

I appreciate all of the concern. How about this: I’ll do 2lb per week. I will do punishments if given for less than 2lb. I will do rules that apply until I reach my target weight (my healthy weight for my BMI). I will do rules that are lifted if I reach a certain target. I will do rules about what I eat, how I eat it, what exercise I do and how I do it, and any other rules that the Doms see fit. I will take their punishments for failing.

I don’t need to hire a dietician to lose some of my chubby weight. Where I live it’s not required. I asked my doctor about it. It’s fine. “Getting sick” is in my limits and I won’t do anything if I think it’s not safe. The Doms who post here are helping me to be more attractive, more healthy, more motivated. It is up to them how they do it and I am just so grateful that they do so and I just want to give back to them by doing what they say.
Rules
Old 07-21-2019, 02:27 PM   #10
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticSub View Post
Thank you, sir. I don’t have a rowing machine but I have an exercise bike so is it ok if I do the exercise plan but with that?
A static bike or a real one? Tell you what, either case is not ideal but...

In the case it is a static bike you can use from within your bedroom or kitchen or anywhere else in your house, attach a dildo to its seat and seat on top of it... Tell us how it goes. Note that you are still not allowed to cum while overweight.. If you get to close to cumming, stop and get up on the bike... Wait standing until you calm down, then remove the dildo and continue to the end. Be sure to report this incident. Do you also have small weights you could attach to your nipple using nipple clamps? If so, use them.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:31 PM   #11
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

For your dinner, as far as I am concerned, you can eat whatever you like. However, until you reach your targets, have you need to abide by these rules
-everything should go through a blender first
-consumed cold
-you don't add any salt, pepper or sugar to it.

By the way, how are your evening meals normally? prepared by you or bought ready-made?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:02 PM   #12
OptimisticSub

Sir Magnetic, thank you so much for my new exercise rules! I am so hot thinking about them but I don’t know why because it might just be hell. Sir, it is a static exercise bike so I will do as you say and attach the dildo. I have no idea how that is going to feel. I made the weighted nipple clamps tonight. To keep with the exercise theme I used tennis balls as weights. They don’t sound heavy but I tried for a second and it hurt so much. My tits are sensitive so I am really scared of attaching them for five minutes. I did the first day on the bike before your post so without the added torture but I will do it with the added dildo and clamps when I wake up tomorrow. Also I am sorry Sir for not having exactly the items you wanted. I will order some actual weights from Prime. I’ll report back after I do my exercise.
Rules
Old 07-21-2019, 03:07 PM   #13
OptimisticSub

Sir ltakltak, thanks for my new rules about blending my food and eating cold without regular seasonings. To lose weight I’ve been told it’s fine to eat plenty of veggies and then I fill up on oatmeal, maybe add a little protein, so this is what I will blend. One of the reasons I have gotten so fat is that I only ate ready made meals in the evenings and these contain a lot of fat, salt etc. It’s a really bad habit which I am breaking with the diet, eating more whole foods.
Rules
Old 07-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticSub View Post
Also what should I do if I fail to achieve a healthy 2lb weightloss at each Friday weigh in? Shall I start a punishment thread? Ask for punishments here?
I would keep everything here in this dare, but indeed not achieving your goal, or not reporting your weight should clearly be punishable. Luckily you have lot's of dislikes we can choose from ;-) I suggest in such a case you ask for punishments and temporary rules until the next weigh in....
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #15
OptimisticSub

I received another rule by PM. I am only allowed to drink water until I reach my target weight. If I fail I must go for a 20min run with a carrot or cucumber up my pussy, and then eat it.
Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk