Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-02-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Band-Aid Silently tortured

Getdare has lots of great threads for us masochists to "enjoy" but sometimes all those cracks and thuds can be a bit loud for our living situation. But if you are a masochist who can't get away with spanking yourself silly all day then this is the thread for you. Its also a good for those lovely creative sadists out there.

Anyone (who has not joined the thread) may post tasks/dares for the victims in the thread to endure. Dares must be able to be done silently, cleaned up easily and will not raise suspicion even if others are home. Dares should mostly be painful but other sadistic fun such as humiliation or edging are allowed to help vary up dares and allow for more creative tasks. When giving a dare you may give it to the whole thread, single out victims or groups of victims however you want. You may post dares as often as you like (within reason). As a bonus you may also poke, tease and bully victims in this thread (unless they ask not to be)

People who join this thread as victims have to attempt every dare posted for them as long as it is within their limits and reasonable for them to complete at the time (victim decides). Please have your likes and limits easily accessible for the darers. Small changes in the dare are allowed to be made as long as you include it in the report, eg "I did not have a gag so I used my underwear as one". You may also state things that you will not do for the thread outside your limits, eg "no denial" or "only purely pain dares". Victims may stop/leave at any time (as its just for fun) but its best to say goodbye and finish up your dares.

Once a victim has completed a dare they need to report in this thread and thank the dare giver because they deserve it. It doesn't have to be long but that is a great bonus. Darers who are extra active in the thread may get a title that victims have to address them by or some other reward for there "kindness". Lucky/well behaved victims may get pet-names and extra tasks as well. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys this thread, feel free to ask any questions.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 11-02-2018 at 12:10 AM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 12:17 AM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Kitty will be joining as the first victim
Kitty will not be doing anal pain dares (maybe mild ones) painless anal is still fine to include for kitty.

Even though kitty is a victim, kitty will still be running / moderating this thread. Posts of this nature will be in red to separate them for kittys normal subby behavior.

Ps: Blame Neephonite for kitty saying kitty so much :P

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:47 PM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

I think the point of this thread is to collect a number of silent woes for those who don't have much non visual privacy. Victims may take my woe posts as assignments or simply watch and collect the tasks for a later time.

Pinching and Traction
A common instrument for this is clothes pins (pegs). But other tools work too. Consider binder clips, skirt hangers, chop sticks held together with rubber bands, store bought nipple clips, and or vise grip pliers (for those who with to carry a weight). Many can be discreetly tested on the web on flesh between the thumb and index finger.
Apply the tool to the nipple or nipples for a limited period of time. Beginners can start with 3 to 5 minutes depending on the harshness of the tool. Remove the item. Weight a minute or two for the blood to refresh the nipples and reapply. Rotate the grasp if possible. Repeat until you have had your desired level of uncomfort.

The skirt hanger can't be rotated but it can easily be used with tension. Hang a weight from the hanger hook. If you want to exercise your calves tie the hanger to an overhead point and stand on your toes for the duration. << I have done this. Practice without the hanger many times or you will disappoint yourself >>

Applying the devices to other locations works too. Consider the scrotum, labia (either set), ear lobes, tongue, any flap of skin that can be pinched away. I reccomend the eyelids as off limits.

If the device is tiny they can be secretly worn under a robe. The time until the next commercial would make a unknown timer. Don't do this during Game of Thrones.

Sandpaper

I have tried this once or twice. It did not live up to expectations. Place coarse sandpaper against the skin under tight fitting clothes. Bras and corsets are common for the females. Men will have to arrange other clothing. (This may be the reason it did not work all that well for me.) This results take a lot of time and or required movement. Vigorously excersizing is a good practice here. The skin will be irritated for a lasting effect.

High Heals
I read about this one done as a sorority hasing. Find some small pebble size stones. Hot glue each to a thumbtack. Pin 1 or two thumbtacks into the inside heal of your shoes. Live with them as long as you can manage. Doing something requiring standing(washing dishes or cooking) and or walking (vacuuming, mowing the lawn) is a required. I don't recall how long the pledges were required to wear their high heels. I believe it was from dressing until the morning until bedtime. Walking around to classes and fetching items for the actives kept them on their toes.

Not so painful, iced pee

Pick a drying that has a covering odor. Lemonade, orange or apple juice work. Alcoholic drinks are not out of the question. Add some of your own urine. How much? To taste. Then while calmly watching an evening of television with the family tak a during or sip whenever someone on the screen drinks anything. This can be a special time if another in the room is aware of your cocktail and monitoring your attention of the screen. Any trip to the bathroom is an opportunity to freshen your drink.

Having mints handy can help keep the children's attention at bay.

That's all for now.

Readers are welcome to post their comments and embellish these offerings.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
A.foy93

I'm in for being a victim
A.foy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:41 PM   #5
diaperlover30

I'll gladly join as a victim.
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 03:54 AM   #6
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Well, chemical play and clamps are both nice quiet forms of entertainment.

Infact, Chemical play almost works better that way - one of the 'advantages' of things like putting tabasco sauce on your bits is that once it's on there...not a lot you can do about it. You just have to sit there squirming and take it.

If you can't moan or scream or run to the bathroom and desperately try and clean yourself up? That's only going to make it better, right?

here is your task:
Kneel down and bend over your bed with your pants down and a dildo handy.
Warm your asshole up with the dildo if needed, using whichever lube you like. I recommend spit, but it's your choice.
Mix a teaspoon of tabasco sauce with about twice as much mint toothpaste.
Apply a bit of this lube to your asshole, and most of the rest to the dildo.
...now assfuck yourself 200 times.
...and do try to stay quiet, eh?

Let me know how it goes!

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #7
Kitty Brat Jenna

kitty brat will join as a victim.

likes~punishments~soft limits~hard limits

team up calendar
https://teamup.com/ks3yzsabfr3dc4t9u8
add stuff in orange for me to do please and dont make it repeat forever..

whoever added pegplay i deleted it as you didnt read limits nor read my list of stuff i got.
Kitty Brat Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 02:23 PM   #8
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll be a victim too.... hehe

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #9
Trump
Account Banned

This whore would love to be a victim please slut will be very greatful

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:46 AM   #10
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

I will join as a victim please

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #11
Nickboys

I will join in as a victim
Old 01-03-2019, 01:35 AM   #12
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Here is a silent dare for you all,

Hot sauce XD

Apply a bit of the hot sauce (Tabasco or any other) as lube to any plug and feel the spicyness. You can add some to your genitals as well and go for a nice walk. Try not to walk silly.

In the kitchen you can coat the top of your glass with it too. Make sure it isn't too thick so others can see. A refreshing and more spicy drink for you.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:31 AM   #13
NGCuriousCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Brat Jenna View Post
kitty brat will join as a victim.
Here is task based of your likes and punishments. Anyone else can do it aswell.

All you have to do is place a dildo on the ground (preferably a larger one than you like as our some lube on it and your ass) put on a set of nipple clamps. Squat down so the dildo is resting against your asshole, tie your nipple clamps to your big toe so you can not stand up.

All you have to do is stand there till your legs collapse and then take the dildo up your ass in a forceful movement.

You will then stay in the dildo without moving until you cum.

(Something extra to make it worse for other people as I know hot sauce is a limit for you, coat the dildo in hot sauce instead of lube)

We would love to here back if you do it.
- thumbtacks - muscle gel - rubber bands - candles - tens unit
- vibrators inc powerful wand
- dildos small to very large
- butt plugs
- Rope - cuffs - blindfold

Likes - still learning try anything that isn’t in limits.

Limits -
F - extreme pain, cum in mouth, strong anal (anything more than finger or small toy) bodily fluids, full public, blood, permanent.

M - full public, extreme pain, permant marks, blood, scat.

Last edited by NGCuriousCouple; 01-03-2019 at 02:33 AM.
NGCuriousCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:48 AM   #14
NGCuriousCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
This whore would love to be a victim please slut will be very greatful
Okay you useless whore, this one is based for you but others can do it.

You will start by going to the bathroom and pissing all over you panties, but do not flush the toilet if possible. Put them back on, go to your private place get naked and shove them in your mouth to keep you quiet. These will not cum out till the end

You will apply nipple clamps with whatever weight you can take on your big saggy worthless tits
You will get out something small you use for anal. Cover it in toothpaste and fuck yourself for 10 mins in doggy style.
Stop find the biggest toy you can fit, coat it in hot sauce and continue to fuck yourself you will do this for 20mins with stopping. If you stop for even a second you will remove nipple clamps and rotate 90 degrees and add a bit more weight.

After the 20 minutes. You will put a very small dot of hot sauce on your clit and make yourself cum. After you have cum you must coat your worthless slutty pussy in hot sauce. Put your underwear back on and lick the hot sauce of your hand. You will head to the bathroom with item still in your burning ass and use the used toilet water to clean yourself up. (If someone has flushed the toilet lucky you) but this is the only water you are aloud to touch or use to wash your mouth and clean you pussy and ass.

Once you are all cleaned up you are complete.

As pics and videos are a dislike and not a limit, we would love to see photos and/or videos of the whole process.

We would love to know how you went and anybody else who tried it. This is something we have made each other do and itÂ’s very hard.
- thumbtacks - muscle gel - rubber bands - candles - tens unit
- vibrators inc powerful wand
- dildos small to very large
- butt plugs
- Rope - cuffs - blindfold

Likes - still learning try anything that isn’t in limits.

Limits -
F - extreme pain, cum in mouth, strong anal (anything more than finger or small toy) bodily fluids, full public, blood, permanent.

M - full public, extreme pain, permant marks, blood, scat.
NGCuriousCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:14 PM   #15
Motaki

I would like to join as a victim too.
I don't have hot sauce though, just toothpaste and vapour rub.

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masochist, pain, silent