Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2021, 01:26 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Control My Week

I've done one of these before for clothing, but now I want to take it to the next level.

From now until next Tuesday (4/13) you get to control what I wear (to an extent), what I have inserted, my edges/orgasms, etc.

Posted below is my week's schedule, and I ask that you please respect it.

Tuesday: Virtual class from 12:45 - 4:45, gym afterwards (approx. 1 hour)
Wednesday: Virtual class from 9:35 - 11:00, beach picnic with old coworkers from around 3-ish - whenever
Thursday: Home workout class from 11:00 - 12:30, virtual class from 12:24 - 4:45
Friday: Plans with a friend from 10:30 - whenever (probably around 11 pm or so)
Saturday: Nothing planned so far
Sunday: Work from 8:00 - 11:30
Monday: Virtual class from 9:35 - 11:00
Tuesday: Virtual class from 12:45 - 4:45

The only classes I have to be on camera for are my home workout class and my virtual class on the final Tuesday.

I also ordered an inflatable dildo that is scheduled to arrive on Saturday.

Reminder: I don't live alone, and public is a limit, so I'd like to limit this to things that can be easily hidden unless I am in my room or the bathroom. I'd also prefer to not have to worry about specific clothing/anything underneath when I go to the gym.

If you guys have ideas that end up going beyond the one week, I will consider expanding and continuing this.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo

Last edited by diapergirl67; 04-05-2021 at 01:44 PM.
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:57 PM   #2
diapergirl67

Anyone have any ideas? You can even start right now if you want. I've got my medium plug inserted, and I'm wearing 3 goodnites (the bottom one is soaked to near capacity)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 04-05-2021, 03:07 PM   #3
morafal
Distinguished Member

I would say minimum would be edging 1 time every 30 min during virtual classes. During this time wear stockings, garter belt and bra that does not hide your boobs to feel sexy.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 04:05 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
I would say minimum would be edging 1 time every 30 min during virtual classes. During this time wear stockings, garter belt and bra that does not hide your boobs to feel sexy.
Got it. Am I allowed to wear anything on top of the stockings, garter belt, and bra? Or just those?

Old 04-05-2021, 04:14 PM   #5
morafal
Distinguished Member

Just those. Feeling and looking sexy is very important.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 04:20 PM   #6
Rando1029

Drink 2 large glasses of water before your classes and diaper up. Tie your crotch rope over your (soon to be wet) diaper

Dislikes: Spanking (harder), corner time, humiliation, anal, messing

LIMITS: Public, permanent, long-term

Toys: Diapers, panties, paddles, hairbrushes, cane, wooden spoon, bath brush, vibrator, buttplug, restraints, handcuffs

Kik: DipsNSpanks
Rando1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 08:05 PM   #7
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

4 hours of class on Tuesdays? I'm not sure you can be trusted to keep your panties dry that long. So I think you should wear just a shirt and your boy's goodnites during class.

Girl's goodnites and a pacifier for your bedtime attire. You may only cum at bedtime after completing 2 edges. You must wet your diaper before you get out of bed in the morning.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:15 AM   #8
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a buttplug when you go to the gym if it doesn't bother you
Old 04-06-2021, 03:25 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wednesday is time to dress like a farm girl. Barefoot. Bib overalls only, or button down shirt tied up into a crop top and short, cut off denim shorts. You may carry flip flops but only put them on if you are made to by someone else.

To go full farmgirl...you should only get to take a bath outdoors...naked or in your outfit. During the picnic...suggest playing in the mud.

Have fun!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 03:33 AM   #10
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Obviously you will have your butt plug inserted during all your classes and your bullet vibe in your cunt..

On Monday and Tuesday you will also have your dildo inserted in your cunt at the same time. Press the inflation bulb once every 30 minutes.

You have to masturbate and orgasm during your final class on Tuesday. If you cannot mange to hide it orgasm during all the other classes and masturbate during the entire final class on Tuesday.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:18 PM   #11
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Just those. Feeling and looking sexy is very important.
Okay. Then I will wear only what you told me to (plus the diapers/goodnites other people are telling me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando1029 View Post
Drink 2 large glasses of water before your classes and diaper up. Tie your crotch rope over your (soon to be wet) diaper
I will start this one tomorrow, seeing as though the dare below wants me to wear goodnites during my Tuesday classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
4 hours of class on Tuesdays? I'm not sure you can be trusted to keep your panties dry that long. So I think you should wear just a shirt and your boy's goodnites during class.

Girl's goodnites and a pacifier for your bedtime attire. You may only cum at bedtime after completing 2 edges. You must wet your diaper before you get out of bed in the morning.
Thank you. I will wear the boy's goodnites during my Tuesday classes. I cannot wear a shirt because someone else has given me the task of only wear a bra up top for my classes. As for bedtime, I will sleep in nothing else but a girl's goodnite with a pacifier. I will only cum if I complete two edges, and I will make sure to wet before getting up in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Wear a buttplug when you go to the gym if it doesn't bother you
I actually decided not to go to the gym. I'm gonna stay home and make food for my picnic. Do you still want me to wear the plug? Or would you rather give me something else in punishment for skipping the gym?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Wednesday is time to dress like a farm girl. Barefoot. Bib overalls only, or button down shirt tied up into a crop top and short, cut off denim shorts. You may carry flip flops but only put them on if you are made to by someone else.

To go full farmgirl...you should only get to take a bath outdoors...naked or in your outfit. During the picnic...suggest playing in the mud.

Have fun!
Unfortunately, it will be too cold for me to wear this outfit. There will also be no mud to play in, and I am incapable of bathing outdoors. Would you like to give me a punishment for not being able to do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
Obviously you will have your butt plug inserted during all your classes and your bullet vibe in your cunt..

On Monday and Tuesday you will also have your dildo inserted in your cunt at the same time. Press the inflation bulb once every 30 minutes.

You have to masturbate and orgasm during your final class on Tuesday. If you cannot mange to hide it orgasm during all the other classes and masturbate during the entire final class on Tuesday.
Thank you I will do this. Do you have a size preference for the plug?

Old 04-06-2021, 02:25 PM   #12
r1010

If you need to cool down between edges melt an ice cube against/in your pussy/ass. You may not continue masturbating until it's melted.

P.s. I would also really appreciate it if you could reply to my thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401831

Thanks

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:47 PM   #13
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1010 View Post
If you need to cool down between edges melt an ice cube against/in your pussy/ass. You may not continue masturbating until it's melted.

P.s. I would also really appreciate it if you could reply to my thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401831

Thanks
Thank you. I will keep this in mind when I complete my edges.

Old 04-06-2021, 02:54 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Addition:

I have decided against going to the gym tonight. I, instead, will stay home and make the food for my picnic tomorrow. I will be home alone for about an hour, so that gives me more options for what I can do.

Feel free to give me things to do/wear while I cook, or punish me for skipping the gym.

Old 04-06-2021, 03:13 PM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

A little bit of a diapered workout it will be then. First of all, while wearing your diaper and pacifier, do 10 star jumps. Then find your dirty laundry and smell every single item. The 3 dirtiest smelling items, you place over your head while doing an additional 15 star jumps. Make sure you keep the pacifier in your mouth and breath through your nose. After that, prepare the picnic as much as possible while crawling on the floor. Of course, the smellst item will go with you to your picnic tomorrow.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, control me, edge control, orgasm control, outfit