Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2021, 02:15 AM   #16
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

ok, some more ideas then:

PM SAME and I will wear the pants and underwear the next day as well.

PM STATUS and I will investigate and report my status to you: wetness of clothing, level of arousal, smell of clothing, fullness of my bladder, number of edges done today
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 10:44 AM   #17
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

I saw you had a pm dare about holding a coin in a corner/wall. If no one would mind, I'd like to modify that as a new variant.

Basically the same as the old one, except a bit different.

MANTRA- squatting down in a corner/wall naked, I will hold two coins by my nipples for 30min repeating the phrase, " I am a useless fuckdoll", as a mantra to reassure myself of what I am.

Balance- the next time I study I will turn my chair backwards, remove my panties and pants, find a small coin or small flat object and balance it with my clit on the front edge of the chair for 15 min. If the object falls I will start over. ( Max resets 3).

I hope those are good enough to be approved

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.

Last edited by akechi106; 02-25-2021 at 06:26 PM. Reason: a couple of typos from being typed on a phone.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to akechi106 for this post:
Old 03-28-2021, 06:27 AM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
I saw you had a pm dare about holding a coin in a corner/wall. If no one would mind, I'd like to modify that as a new variant.

Basically the same as the old one, except a bit different.

MANTRA- squatting down in a corner/wall naked, I will hold two coins by my nipples for 30min repeating the phrase, " I am a useless fuckdoll", as a mantra to reassure myself of what I am.

Balance- the next time I study I will turn my chair backwards, remove my panties and pants, find a small coin or small flat object and balance it with my clit on the front edge of the chair for 15 min. If the object falls I will start over. ( Max resets 3).

I hope those are good enough to be approved
STRIP DICE You strip off completely and throw three dice. Multiply to get a total number of minutes you stay that way

Advertisements
Kink Talk