Old 02-02-2021, 07:14 PM   #16
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
No worries! You could consider peeing in a bowl or something like that, but it wouldn't give you the same feeling of wetting so i dont know about that.

Do you also like holding it?
I don't mind holding, although it is not as much of a turn-on as wetting. I just remembered, though, that my sister has some pee-pads that I could put down and pee onto

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 07:16 PM   #17
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
I don't mind holding, although it is not as much of a turn-on as wetting. I just remembered, though, that my sister has some pee-pads that I could put down and pee onto
There you go! The pee-pad is perfect. When you need to pee, stand on it without exposing your naked bottom to the class, keep legs closed and let go.

Another idea could be that, before every class, you choose a word that is relevant/inherent to the class topic. Everytime someone says it, you'll have to edge

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-02-2021 at 07:44 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:24 PM   #18
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

If any male is speaking, speculate their size(S/M/L) and pick a plug. For 15 mins, you need to keep it on your ass and play with it for five minutes. Repeat until the class end. If after 40 mins noone(The same person doesn't count) is talking, use rng generator to generate a number as x. See if the Xth screen is male, if yes speculate their size otherwise generate a new number. Only use your pussy juice if you need any lupe.

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-02-2021 at 08:28 PM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 03:28 AM   #19
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Sorry, but those are both too public for my liking
That's understandable. feel free to let them out.

Quote:
Hmm, that's interesting. Does your sister have them also for kinky reasons?

Another option (in addition to the suggestion given above) is to wet yourself slowly (every 5 minutes a little trickle) with the pee-pads and a legging that changes colour upon wetting. You can stop the peeing every-5-minutes only after you have a visible leak, but it doesn't matter how small that leak is...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:47 AM   #20
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
That's understandable. feel free to let them out.

Hmm, that's interesting. Does your sister have them also for kinky reasons?

Another option (in addition to the suggestion given above) is to wet yourself slowly (every 5 minutes a little trickle) with the pee-pads and a legging that changes colour upon wetting. You can stop the peeing every-5-minutes only after you have a visible leak, but it doesn't matter how small that leak is...
No, she has them because she used to use them when she had a hedgehog. She put them on the floor around the cage to catch spills

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 02-04-2021, 11:24 AM   #21
saturn.slut

Default Update

Update about my class schedule:

I just found out I have another zoom class. It is my tap class (as in the style of dance) and it’s on Thursdays from 11:00AM until 12:30PM

19F

Old 02-05-2021, 04:01 PM   #22
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Wow, tap dancing! I suppose that your body is fully visible when you are in that class?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:46 AM   #23
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Wow, tap dancing! I suppose that your body is fully visible when you are in that class?
For the most part, it will just be my feet/lower legs, but yes there will be times where my class can see my entire body

19F

Old 02-06-2021, 01:56 AM   #24
beof95
Distinguished Member

I think that is a perfect time to put the butt plug in your ass and do a rope harness

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
class, dare me, school dares, zoom, zoom dares