Old 11-07-2020, 07:23 AM   #1
CatWithYourTongue

Male 19m Force Me to Wear My Shoes Longer

Simply put, I have a thing for Nike Air Force 1s, and I have a thing for stinky shoes. I'm making this add thread as a way to encourage me to wear my AF1s more often. Here's how it works:
  • By default, each reply to this thread adds an hour to my time, but you can specify up to 10 hours. You may post again after someone else has posted, or after an hour has elapsed. I'll try to keep an accurate count in my signature.
  • I'll post updates with pictures after every 10 hours using this Google Drive folder. I've already uploaded some pictures there showing how they look now, so feel free to check that out.
  • My family doesn't know about the AF1s that I'm trying to stink up, and I want to keep it that way. I won't be able to complete the hours as they come in, but I'll try to wear them as much as I can while I'm in my room, and especially right after work.

A bit of a self plug, but I thought it was worth mentioning...
Spoiler:
If you're also into foot stuff and want to punish me, you should check out my punishment thread (in sig). You can read why I'm punishing myself there, but I'm also sorry to say that I've slipped a couple times in denial... do what you will with that information. :( The guy said that his queue is a bit long, so at this point I don't know when I'm gonna be able to do the punishment. I just thought this add thread would be a fun thing to do in the meantime while I wait. I might even incorporate the shoes in the punishment if they get bad enough. ;p

Thanks!

Please read through my likes & limits before sending me dares.

I will not do lazy dares. I might do "same dare" if it is long and well thought-out, and still caters to my likes & limits.

I still live with my family! Please keep things private / very hidden public. Thanks!

Last edited by CatWithYourTongue; 11-08-2020 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Looks like this'll be another dead thread, so I'm now allowing folks to specify up to 10 hours. I'll wear them anyway!
CatWithYourTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CatWithYourTongue for this post:
Old 11-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #2
Elijiah

Would really like to add 1 hour
Elijiah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Elijiah for this post:
Old 11-08-2020, 11:07 PM   #3
CatWithYourTongue

1 hour complete. As it looks like this thread isn't very popular, I edited the rules a bit so now folks can be harsh with me!

This reply adds an hour to my time. I'll submit an update if we hit 10 hours. See you then!

Please read through my likes & limits before sending me dares.

I will not do lazy dares. I might do "same dare" if it is long and well thought-out, and still caters to my likes & limits.

I still live with my family! Please keep things private / very hidden public. Thanks!
CatWithYourTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:47 AM   #4
Elijiah

Let me add 3 hours more
Elijiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 12:40 PM   #5
I like sweat

Send a message via Yahoo to I like sweat

Well, its not my style of doing this, but I didnt post in the punishment thread, so I will use this one and add the max. duration of 10 hours (you know why :P)
- Time is running: We both get some fresh socks and set a common goal for a distance we have to run for changing them. Here is the twist: The looser has to double the time. You want to play risky or will you try to finish AFAP. It's up to you! Try it out!
- others

PM Dares

likes/dislikes and toys

Kik:
Ilikesweat
I like sweat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, foot fetish, pic proof, shoes