Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2020, 05:33 PM   #1
Vette

Rainbow 18/F College Beginner

Hello everybody, I've been a long time lurker here for a while, and finally decided to make an account. I've done some easy dares from other people's request threads, as well as the dare forums, but I think having a personal thread would be better for me.
I'm still exploring, and hoping that I'll be able to broaden my sluttery (yes it's a word) on here. For starters here's a few things to try to personalize dares

Toys- Only household items. I can make a makeshift dildo, clothespegs, etc.
Dare ideas- I'm just starting college, which is all online right now, and living with my parents. I have zoom calls throughout the day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and just 1 in the morning on Tuesday and Thursday. I also work out almost every morning, either in my bonus room or I take a run down to my local high school, which is roughly a mile away, through a large neighborhood.

Like the title says I am very much new to this stuff, so some stuff that may be put in here might be appealing to me, but just too much for right now. Thanks!!
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-21-2020, 06:31 PM   #2
oralmn

I think you should do at least one of those Zoom classes every week without pants on. No one will see, but you will know.

Love humiliation.

Limits: Permanent Injury, Visible Marks that aren't covered by clothes, Extreme Pain, Face, Public, Illegal, Scat, Friends/Family Exposure

kik: oralmn

Rules
oralmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 06:37 PM   #3
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

When taking a run down to the local high school, do so without wearing a bra or panties. The more adventurous you're feeling, the tighter of a top you're to wear.

During a zoom class, use a makeshift dildo by having it inserted in your pussy during the class. The more you squirm during the class, the more you're aware of its presence and nobody but you will know it's there.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 08:30 PM   #4
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralmn View Post
I think you should do at least one of those Zoom classes every week without pants on. No one will see, but you will know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
When taking a run down to the local high school, do so without wearing a bra or panties. The more adventurous you're feeling, the tighter of a top you're to wear.

During a zoom class, use a makeshift dildo by having it inserted in your pussy during the class. The more you squirm during the class, the more you're aware of its presence and nobody but you will know it's there.
These are both very doable. I'll try to go for the underwear-less workout tomorrow morning, and kill two birds with one stone for the two zoom call dares either Monday or Tuesday. Side note: both of these are fine, but any dares involving school work can't be too distracting, I'd rather not have grades suffer doing a dare
Old 08-21-2020, 08:56 PM   #5
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

How much of the day do you have the house to yourself?
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 01:02 AM   #6
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Here's a dare for you run: Go out early in a sports bra, thong and shorts. Find a sports field, tke your shorts off and do a lap without them, when you get back, take off your thong... If you do a lap bottomless, you can put the thong back on, if not then leave it for someone to find, put your shorts on and finish your run.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 01:16 AM   #7
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

3 days a week you will be wearing a skirt or dress no panties. When ever you sit no matter where you are have your legs spread. Have panties hanging out of your pussy

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #8
Vette

Quote:
How much of the day do you have the house to yourself?
Not much if any. My mom works from home so the most I would be at home alone would be a couple hours in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Here's a dare for you run: Go out early in a sports bra, thong and shorts. Find a sports field, take your shorts off and do a lap without them, when you get back, take off your thong... If you do a lap bottomless, you can put the thong back on, if not then leave it for someone to find, put your shorts on and finish your run.
Love this. Will try to get it Monday morning. I have 8 AM classes so I'll be going out around 6 Am and will be pretty low risk, but I still get an adrenaline rush from small stuff like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
3 days a week you will be wearing a skirt or dress no panties. When ever you sit no matter where you are have your legs spread. Have panties hanging out of your pussy
Probably won't do this 3 days every week, and I'm not sure about stuffing my panties in my pussy, but I could try something like this.

Quote:
Did this this morning. Right as I woke up, I used the bathroom and got changed. I pulled on a small pair of running shorts, nothing too tight so there was no camel toe or anything from the start. For the top I normally just go with a sports bra but for the dare I pulled on a kinda tight gray tank. Looking in the mirror I figured someone would have to be paying pretty close attention to really notice that I wasn't wearing a bra, but that was plenty enough to get my heart racing already. Then pulled on some socks, running shoes, and headphones and started to workout. Started with about a 15 minute ab workout in my room then I was out the door on a run at around 9:15.
The school is only about .8 miles from my house, .6 of which is in my neighborhood but I decided to take a detour to get a bit of a longer jog in (just under 3 miles to get to the school). I guess I really underestimated the amount of people I would see in the neighborhood. I expected a few people but I saw two couples and a car within the first few minutes, which got me really nervous even though I wasn't that exposed. Or so I thought... I forgot to consider the affects of sweat while wearing a semi-tight tank top with no bra. It wasn't extraordinarily hot for a summer morning but it was enough to make me fairly sweaty. I glanced down and saw that my tank top was 1) a few shades darker gray than it should be in some places, and (more importantly) 2) Much tighter than it was when I was looking in the mirror before I started. It wasn't see through or anything but it would not be hard for anyone to notice what was going on. Also, my shorts had started to ride up my ass, and I started to feel the crotch rubbing on my clit every few steps, just adding to the combination of excitement and nervousness.
For the next mile and a half or so in the neighborhood I think I counted 5 walkers and 3 cars. One of the walkers was paying attention to his dogs when we passed so he didn't really have a chance to notice anything but I'm 100% positive the other 4 notices. One old perv didn't even try to hide the fact that he was staring at my chest.
When I finally got out of the neighborhood I thought I'd be safe, only to see that girl's tennis was having a Saturday morning session, and the dad of one of my friends from high school cross country and track was already running on the track where I was gonna do some bodyweight exercises. Me and the dad just said hey to each other as I passed by, and if he noticed anything (which I'm not sure how he wouldn't have) he didn't show it. I just went off to the side, turned my back to him and the tennis team and did the rest of my workout, which took about another 20 minutes all together. After that I went home the short way, and experienced more of the same in the neighborhood (a few walkers, a couple cars, A LOT of glances). When I got home my mom tried to talk to me but I pretty much ran upstairs and got straight in the shower. Was a lot more exhilarating than I thought it would be!
The following 12 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 08:08 AM   #9
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Here's a dare for you run: Go out early in a sports bra, thong and shorts. Find a sports field, tke your shorts off and do a lap without them, when you get back, take off your thong... If you do a lap bottomless, you can put the thong back on, if not then leave it for someone to find, put your shorts on and finish your run.
Yesterday was very hectic for me, as there was a widespread zoom outage throughout the country and then the entire school website system was down for a lot, so dares were the last thing on my mind most of the day. Instead, I did this dare and the two previous ones during the zoom call.
Shortly after waking up I pulled on a sports bra, shorts, my thong, and shoes and socks to get ready for the workout. I did the same ab workout in my room that I always do, stretched a little, then started my run. The run was much less scary than the one I did Saturday. It was earlier and I feel much more comfortable wearing panties and a sports bra than going without underwear in an almost see through tank top. I also didn't do the longer route so it only took me about 5 minutes to get out of the neighborhood, and only saw the women walking.
I went to the same part of the track to do the actual workout, then it was time for the dare. I ended up deciding to do the dare at the soccer field, not the track that I was already on. The soccer field further away and much less visible to the school, and it was around 8:15 at the time so I was terrified that staff would be showing up soon (school doesn't start here for another couple of weeks). Not to say that the soccer field was 100% safe, but I figured the only danger would be other people taking similar jogging routes to me. Also there is a road that is visible at one section of the field, but surely it was far enough away that even if someone did turn their head in my direction, they wouldn't see anything (right?...). I tried to get the first part down quick, as soon as I got to the field I essentially yanked the shorts off my legs and left them at a corner of the field. I started running around the field, definitely faster than my normal pace but nothing near a sprint, constantly looking left to right to make sure I was alone. Finished the lap in about 1:40 (field dimensions are almost the same distance as 1 lap around the track, or 1/4 mile). The came the decision. I stood at the corner where I left my shorts for probably 30 seconds trying to decide whether to take a bottomless lap or just throw the shorts back on and leave the thong.
Finally I decided I couldn't just lose the thong so after one more look around to make sure I was alone, I yanked the thong off and took off in a near spring around the field. I was so scared that someone would break the tree line mid lap to see a half naked teenager running around the soccer field. Also wearing a sports bra didn't help, since a t shirt or tank top or anything could at least cover a little bit or make someone question whether or not I was really nearly naked. Thankfully my fears weren't realized, and I finished the lap in 1:15 (probably the fastest I've ran over a distance since high school track was canceled). I almost fell down trying to haul the thong and shorts back one, but I made it without getting caught so I was fine.

After I got back home I ate, showered, and brushed my teeth, then sat down for my only class of the day, completely bottomless and with my "dildo" inside on me. I'd say it was more so funny than exhilarating or anything. I can't sit still very easily so every time I readjusted I could feel it inside of me. Also my teacher for some reason decided to call on me like 5 times, out of the 40 or so students in the class. My voice broke one of the times while I was talking but it was nowhere near a moan or anything so I doubt anyone could really have thought twice about it. Other than that, the class was pretty uneventful, but I really thought it was funny that there was a half naked girl sitting in the middle of a university zoom class and nobody but me would no (well, and anybody reading this).

Side note: Got the house to myself for a while this afternoon, dares will be done
The following 7 users say Thank You to Vette for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #10
WarmWind

Try and see how many times you can edge during one of your zoom classes. When class is over if you edged less than 5 times, flick your clit 5 times with your finger.

Chastity: 0/522 Days
Counter Reset and will start again when my penis heals enough to re-cage

Chastity Blog

Likes- Anal, CBT, toilet play, nipple torture, rules, Tease and denial

Limits- Messes, public/social suicide, Permanent Damage, Illegal activities
WarmWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:27 AM   #11
Irene

yay... very funny... i also love Vette from SWTOR <3

how daring is doing all or part of your workout barefoot?
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:39 AM   #12
Larpus

Wear a knee length skirt as you go for a run, no panties. Every time you slow to walking pace, hike up the skirt a notch.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Larpus for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 08:47 AM   #13
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
yay... very funny... i also love Vette from SWTOR <3

how daring is doing all or part of your workout barefoot?
First of all: love love love your thread. SO hot
Secondly: Me too I love her
Thirdly: Most of the workout barefoot would be pretty dangerous I think. Running fairly fast on asphalt and the rubber track is NOT pretty (saw a guy lose a shoe during a track race last year, he finished the race but it was disgusting to look at). The rest of what I normally do I would definitely need foot/ankle support for some of it, and I don't want to be taking breaks all the time to put shoes on and take them off. I'm not against doing other barefoot dares though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
Wear a knee length skirt as you go for a run, no panties. Every time you slow to walking pace, hike up the skirt a notch.
Don't really walk ever when I go for a run, also don't have any skirts that I'd really want to work out in.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:18 AM   #14
Larpus

Fair enough, 2 Miles with no breaks is pretty good going!
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 01:46 PM   #15
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
Fair enough, 2 Miles with no breaks is pretty good going!
Haha thanks back in high school my coach had us doing 10 mile long runs with only a few 10-20 second breaks for water. Not quite in that shape since I cut down on running and have started focusing on other things, but I can keep a good pace for a while still

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, college