Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2020, 12:14 PM   #46
Irene

Report day 3 18 Aug.

Today, before going out of home i was a little bit nervous.
I will stay all of the day with a coat and naked under it, no way i can go back home before 20.00.
Also the only coat i have is a sky coat (full of pokets) but very warm, and here is almost 40° in the day.

I paked some food for dinner and put it in the coat big pokets, then stripped stark naked and put it on, then i went out, sneaking for not be spotted by no one, for the 500 m from my home and the forest.

I did safely to the forest line, and went inside.
My feet had stomped on some sharp stone while sneaking, and i was a bit worried about walking for 12 h with no shoes, i didi t in the past, when i was younger, (like a 5 days scout hike completly barefoot, but i was 13yo).

I start to wander, carefully watching where i put my feet, but the day was growing hot and i star to sweat inside the sky coat.
After like an hour i had to hurry to the nearest river to cool me down.
With the coat anging from a branch i lied on the cold water for a bit to wash the sweat, then i rested a bit near the river until i was dry.

The sun climbed until noon, and i din’t dared to put the coat again, remaminig stark naked, but moving deeper in the forest to not met no one.
Going deeper in the forest mean more hard ground, more twigs, more roots, more starp stufs and spiked plants, like the butcher's-broomm who has lancet-like sharp leaf (and funny red poisonous berries).

I arrived on the top of an Hill, where there is a clearing, but i didn’t dare to step in that, since there is high grass and i canno’t se where i put my naked feet (i fear thistles).
I got a big rock and sit on it, eating my dinner.

After that i went down, since i was bored to stay there, and i have to “walk”.
Not so far there is a pic-nic area with stone banch and tables, and it was empity, so i explored it, the ground was a little less sharp and painful, and i was still nude, since the coat was too hot.

My feet were on the verge of give up from walking barefoot, every little stone, every twig stabbed like a knife (the feeling I was looking for at the end of the day when I was young).
So i decided to rest a bit, I found a place covered by bushes, among the roots of a tree and sheltered, I put my coat on the ground and lay on it like a bed, and fell asleep.

Yes i slept naked in the forest, and it was wonderful.
After some time i woke up, it was like an hour after, and almost the 15.00, so i decided to wander around a bit.
Near the pic-nic area there was another clearing, but this time I decided to cross it. I had however left my coat where I had slept, it was quite hidden, and I wanted to feel some sunshine on my skin.
I was about in the middle, after a really carerfull walk, (it was full of thistles, cruel and painful plants if you walk in it barefoot), that suddenly I heard voices, human voices, coming from the pic-nic area, where the coat and all my belonging (phone, housekey) were.

Also: all the clearing was in full sight of the pic-nic area, they probably hadn't noticed me yet because from the shadow of the woods the light from the clearing was a bit dazzling, but I didn't have to give them time to fix their eyes.

So i dashed.
I Dashed on high grass, not knowing what’s was under, in a place i knew full of thistlers and other cruel plants.
I got several spiked under my soles, it was painful like walking on broken glasses, I had to fight not to fall, grit my teeth and keep walking barefoot on that carpet of painful things.

As soon as I reached the edge of the wood, on the opposite side from where the people were, I rolled to the ground and hid behind a large boulder.
My heart was beating wildly, soles of feet were ablaze with pain, some thorns must have stuck there as well, I had scratches on my legs and knees, but I had enough adrenaline to probably make me fly.
I had to try to get my things back before they found them, and the idea of sneaking into the clearing to my jacket didn't seem as crazy as it really was.

First I took the thorns off my feet and checked that there was no serious damage, even though I am a delicate girl, I actually have hard skin.
Then I started crawling naked in the woods, keeping low behind rocks and bushes, like a prehistoric huntress, probably my hair was disheveled and full of twigs, and I think if they had found me they would have thought of some prehistoric woman who had come out from who knows where.

When I had them in sight, I realized that to get my things back I would have to get very close, but the adrenaline and the excitement overpowered the prudence.
So i sneaked until the place where the coat was hidden, but some leaves betrayed me.

"maybe a wild animal, I'm going to see maybe I can photograph it"

Fuck!

my plans to get the coat back had not only failed, but now there was a guy with a reflex camera who wanted to photograph a wild animal, while he would just photograph a naked girl.

I began to crawl away, luckily he too moved silently and slowly to surprise the animal.
Being barefoot was an advantage, even though many things stabbed my soles, at least I didn't make any noise.

luckily he didn't find his coat, and I managed to escape from him, hiding under a bush until they decided to leave.
I could not try again, by now they were on alert.

when I took my coat again and checked my phone it was almost 19.00, so I could go home and wait for 20.00 nearby.

I posted up at the edge of the woods in front of my house, with my coat on my knees, sitting on the ground, I could no longer stand with the soles of my feet resting on the ground.

when I saw that 20.00 had arrived, I put on my coat and walked quickly, even if painfully, the distance between the woods and my house, I had made it.

I immediately took a shower, unfortunately cold, because I have a rule that I was forced to take only cold showers.

it was hard XD
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-18-2020, 12:16 PM   #47
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus1 View Post
I think you need more pain for your dares, so for your next walks you will put thick rubber bands around both of your ankles .you and have to take the gravel path for each of your walks for 30mins. Now before you go on the gravel path you will kneel on the gravel pull down the rubber bands on your soles and snap them 50 times on each sole hard, then when you finish with the gravel path kneel back on the gravel and repeat the 50 snaps.

Also at the end of the day you will do 20 snaps of for each person you encounterd,before heading back home.If you don't meet anyone on your path you'll do 100 snaps on each sole.
I have to try, tomorrow i will try then i will add to the dare in the first walk it is suitable
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:31 PM   #48
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

That is an AMAZING report! It really sounded like a dramatic adventure and that your naked body was completely part of nature. Although there is an erotic element to this I also think you had a sensual and primal time which you will always remember! If you have a partner they are very lucky to know you.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:10 AM   #49
Pwetpwet38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 View Post
I know pic is a limit, but if it's the sharing part the limit and not the pics themselves I think you should take pics during each walks just to get a memory album, just for yourself, of what happened to you in august 2020 !
Since you had your phone in that last amazing report, I hope you took some memory pics of that crazy day !
I'd have love to be in those woods and stumble on you
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:28 AM   #50
Larpus

I love this! How about this as a dare?

Roll 2 dice, the sum of which is how many times you will use a blindfold during the dare.

Leave your home naked but take a blindfold with you. Walk for 10 minutes then wherever you are, put on the blindfold and stand there for a minute before taking it off again and continuing.

Risky because you don't know who might see you!
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 12:34 PM   #51
Irene

Report walk 4: 19 Aug 2020

The dare was: go outside for the daily walk, bring with you clothespins, you have to be dressed like t-shirt, shorts and panties, and no more clothes.

1th person you meet, shirt go away, 2nd shorts go away, 3rd panties go away and 4th you put clothespins on nipples for 30 min, after 30 min you can remove clothespins and go back, and put clothes in the same order in the place you removed it.

I decided instead carring a bag, to leave the clothes just in place (and hide them a bit) so i have to pic them when i go back, i just han a little bag with clothespins (10), the phone and the home key.

As usual i started my barefoot walk on the gravel surronding my home, beimg barefoot for more than 12 hour yesyerday my feet were still sore, but i wanna try my endurance to the pain.

I took a path, not too busy, but risky.
Less than 10 minutes i got a friend of mine, a male guy i know from school.
“hey: why are you barefoot?” he asked… i said i enjoy walking barefoot.
After some chatter and pleasantries, he greeted me and continued on his way.

So, 1th person, shirt off.
I removed my shirt and rolled it in a ball, then left it under a bush.
I started walking a little more nervous, in short, I was topless, I honestly didn't know if the purpose of the challenge was to be seen naked or to escape any people.

It had not been 10 minutes that I hear footsteps along the path, I decide not to show my breasts out, so get off the path, obviously a move that with feet still sore from yesterday's experience, was quite annoying.
Another former male classmate of mine walked along the path, whistling.
The thing was actually suspicious.

Anyway, the second person, so shorts out.
I rolled them and hid them under another bush.
Now I was in underpants, to the disappointment of many, I don't have the super sexy underpants that many girls use, I mainly have sports underpants, tight but very covering.

So the walk starts again, even more nervous, only a pair of painties was between me and my nudity, and i have the real risk to meet people.
It was really exciting, I kept thinking to myself that I didn't notice someone coming and found myself having to explain why I was half naked in the woods.

People talking… just ahead, the 3th person (or persons) was friendly talking loudly and allowing me to hide again.
I didi t carefull, to not hurt too many my feet, but… WTF another guy from school, talking at phone walking to the path.
At the moment I thought about a school meeting that they didn't warn me about.

The thing was increasingly suspicious.

This time, however, it was the panties that went away, to be rolled up and hidden (inside a bag) between the roots there is a tree.

And then we go again, naked in the woods.

I started walking again, this time I was not nervous, I was terrified that someone would see me.

The fourth person was not as kind as the others, as he jumped out of a bush and stood in front of me, grabbing my wrist before I could escape.
The fourth person, however, knew me well, and for this he allowed himself to grab me, he was a friend of mine, as well as a classmate.

“Gotcha!” She said. “I'm the fourth person, come on, put those clips on your nipples, I'll keep the time.”

Now the mystery has been revealed, this friend of mine has stalked me on the forum, so now I will have to expect some surprises during the giving, but I must say that I don't mind much, they could be much more dangerous strangers.

Obviously I was very embarrassed, in short I have never been shy, and many who know me have seen my naked body, but the situation was different.
After a while, in fact, the other three appeared, just in time to see me placing the clips on my nipples.

My nipples were very hard with arousal and the clips squeezed very hard, a stabbing pain, each step, then, they moved causing me further pain.

It was a very long half hour, the four specially kept their eyes fixed on my breasts, on my groin (I was ordered not to cover me with my hands) and my butt.

During the half hour anyway they were removed after 15 minutes, some blood was passed, and then reapplied by them, however, but turned 90 °.
the process was painful and made me scream.

At the end of the ordeal I took off the clothespins, I was at the limit of endurance.
We started to go back, my only relief was the hope that soon I would have my clothes in the back, there was still a long time left in which their looks would have embarrassed me.

I was very excited to be seen naked, and at the same time embarrassed to death.

When I got to where I had my underwear, they had disappeared, or rather, one of them had picked them up.
"We have confiscated your clothes, we will give them back to you at the edge of the wood, but only if for that moment you propose a suitable penance for you"

So I had to take a punishment from them, and I had to be the one to choose it, and it had to be adequate, if I had been too little cruel, they would probably have left me naked.

In reality I might as well have gone home naked, maybe secretly, I've done it other times, but I liked the idea of the game.

The hope of covering me from their gaze vanished, we continued towards the end of the path (or the beginning?).
When we arrived it was my turn to tell them how they had tortured me shortly thereafter.

I decided for the tickle: "you can tickle me".
They accepted with joy, and since they had nothing to bond with I hoped that I could defend myself, ok 4 against 1, but at least I could try.

Unfortunately they had the idea of removing the laces from the boots they were wearing and tying me to the ground spread eagled between four trees.
Obviously spread eagled and stark naked, with my flower in display.

I don't know how long they tickled me, as well as touch me intimately, but I just know that I was exhausted at the fione when they released me and returned my clothes.
I loved every second of that torture, the feeling of not being able to do anything to escape or avoid, the feeling of not being able to resist, of being helpless and at their mercy.

Then i went home and took a cold shower.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 12:51 PM   #52
Fredblogs

When barefooted your feet will remain in the floor of the woods at all times. So even if you are sleeping in the tent your feet will be outside on the ground all night.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #53
Irene

Quote:
Since you had your phone in that last amazing report, I hope you took some memory pics of that crazy day !
I'd have love to be in those woods and stumble on you
No i didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
I love this! How about this as a dare?

Roll 2 dice, the sum of which is how many times you will use a blindfold during the dare.

Leave your home naked but take a blindfold with you. Walk for 10 minutes then wherever you are, put on the blindfold and stand there for a minute before taking it off again and continuing.

Risky because you don't know who might see you!
Humm i will add to another dare, let me think about what one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
When barefooted your feet will remain in the floor of the woods at all times. So even if you are sleeping in the tent your feet will be outside on the ground all night.
I can't, since i was no alone in the tent, and leaving the tent opened will make insects and umidity come in.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:09 PM   #54
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
Report walk 4: 19 Aug 2020

The dare was: go outside for the daily walk, bring with you clothespins, you have to be dressed like t-shirt, shorts and panties, and no more clothes.

1th person you meet, shirt go away, 2nd shorts go away, 3rd panties go away and 4th you put clothespins on nipples for 30 min, after 30 min you can remove clothespins and go back, and put clothes in the same order in the place you removed it.

I decided instead carring a bag, to leave the clothes just in place (and hide them a bit) so i have to pic them when i go back, i just han a little bag with clothespins (10), the phone and the home key.

As usual i started my barefoot walk on the gravel surronding my home, beimg barefoot for more than 12 hour yesyerday my feet were still sore, but i wanna try my endurance to the pain.

I took a path, not too busy, but risky.
Less than 10 minutes i got a friend of mine, a male guy i know from school.
“hey: why are you barefoot?” he asked… i said i enjoy walking barefoot.
After some chatter and pleasantries, he greeted me and continued on his way.

So, 1th person, shirt off.
I removed my shirt and rolled it in a ball, then left it under a bush.
I started walking a little more nervous, in short, I was topless, I honestly didn't know if the purpose of the challenge was to be seen naked or to escape any people.

It had not been 10 minutes that I hear footsteps along the path, I decide not to show my breasts out, so get off the path, obviously a move that with feet still sore from yesterday's experience, was quite annoying.
Another former male classmate of mine walked along the path, whistling.
The thing was actually suspicious.

Anyway, the second person, so shorts out.
I rolled them and hid them under another bush.
Now I was in underpants, to the disappointment of many, I don't have the super sexy underpants that many girls use, I mainly have sports underpants, tight but very covering.

So the walk starts again, even more nervous, only a pair of painties was between me and my nudity, and i have the real risk to meet people.
It was really exciting, I kept thinking to myself that I didn't notice someone coming and found myself having to explain why I was half naked in the woods.

People talking… just ahead, the 3th person (or persons) was friendly talking loudly and allowing me to hide again.
I didi t carefull, to not hurt too many my feet, but… WTF another guy from school, talking at phone walking to the path.
At the moment I thought about a school meeting that they didn't warn me about.

The thing was increasingly suspicious.

This time, however, it was the panties that went away, to be rolled up and hidden (inside a bag) between the roots there is a tree.

And then we go again, naked in the woods.

I started walking again, this time I was not nervous, I was terrified that someone would see me.

The fourth person was not as kind as the others, as he jumped out of a bush and stood in front of me, grabbing my wrist before I could escape.
The fourth person, however, knew me well, and for this he allowed himself to grab me, he was a friend of mine, as well as a classmate.

“Gotcha!” She said. “I'm the fourth person, come on, put those clips on your nipples, I'll keep the time.”

Now the mystery has been revealed, this friend of mine has stalked me on the forum, so now I will have to expect some surprises during the giving, but I must say that I don't mind much, they could be much more dangerous strangers.

Obviously I was very embarrassed, in short I have never been shy, and many who know me have seen my naked body, but the situation was different.
After a while, in fact, the other three appeared, just in time to see me placing the clips on my nipples.

My nipples were very hard with arousal and the clips squeezed very hard, a stabbing pain, each step, then, they moved causing me further pain.

It was a very long half hour, the four specially kept their eyes fixed on my breasts, on my groin (I was ordered not to cover me with my hands) and my butt.

During the half hour anyway they were removed after 15 minutes, some blood was passed, and then reapplied by them, however, but turned 90 °.
the process was painful and made me scream.

At the end of the ordeal I took off the clothespins, I was at the limit of endurance.
We started to go back, my only relief was the hope that soon I would have my clothes in the back, there was still a long time left in which their looks would have embarrassed me.

I was very excited to be seen naked, and at the same time embarrassed to death.

When I got to where I had my underwear, they had disappeared, or rather, one of them had picked them up.
"We have confiscated your clothes, we will give them back to you at the edge of the wood, but only if for that moment you propose a suitable penance for you"

So I had to take a punishment from them, and I had to be the one to choose it, and it had to be adequate, if I had been too little cruel, they would probably have left me naked.

In reality I might as well have gone home naked, maybe secretly, I've done it other times, but I liked the idea of the game.

The hope of covering me from their gaze vanished, we continued towards the end of the path (or the beginning?).
When we arrived it was my turn to tell them how they had tortured me shortly thereafter.

I decided for the tickle: "you can tickle me".
They accepted with joy, and since they had nothing to bond with I hoped that I could defend myself, ok 4 against 1, but at least I could try.

Unfortunately they had the idea of removing the laces from the boots they were wearing and tying me to the ground spread eagled between four trees.
Obviously spread eagled and stark naked, with my flower in display.

I don't know how long they tickled me, as well as touch me intimately, but I just know that I was exhausted at the fione when they released me and returned my clothes.
I loved every second of that torture, the feeling of not being able to do anything to escape or avoid, the feeling of not being able to resist, of being helpless and at their mercy.

Then i went home and took a cold shower.
Another great report - all my buttons are pushed...!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 08-19-2020, 05:37 PM   #55
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I love your reports and adventures. They also became a lot more adventurous today with your friend in the know ;-). Maybe you can convince him to a day of hide and seek. Decide on a reasonably large part of the woods. If you manage to stay hidden for over 6 hours you win, otherwise you are at his mercy for the remaining time.

My second dare is for your pain-limit. Choose 8 widely different types of surfaces (eg playground, woods beside the path etc) and do 6 somersaults on each surface. for this, wear (at most!) your underwear...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 08-20-2020, 08:32 AM   #56
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I love your reports and adventures. They also became a lot more adventurous today with your friend in the know ;-). Maybe you can convince him to a day of hide and seek. Decide on a reasonably large part of the woods. If you manage to stay hidden for over 6 hours you win, otherwise you are at his mercy for the remaining time.

My second dare is for your pain-limit. Choose 8 widely different types of surfaces (eg playground, woods beside the path etc) and do on each surface. for this, wear (at most!) your underwear...

tomorrow i have to do the wet nude walk dare, i will try to find 8 different place and do 6 somersaults each place, but i will be in the nude.

For the Hide and seek, i think after the walking dare is out i can try, it will be so exciting.
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-20-2020, 08:33 AM   #57
Irene

Report Walk 5: distance record, 20 Aug 2020

Today i had to brek ther distance record, i did a 15km trail, stark naked.
But…

Yesterday the girls who’s stalking me and organized all the meeting during the dare, asked me about the today dare, since i wrote i will need someone to escort me.
I replied to her: “wanna do the dare with me?”

So in the end there was girls two walking barefoot and naked for 15 km, she wanted to add just one more thing, we should have had our hands handcuffed behind our backs.

Naked and tied up, it was exciting, but I had my doubts, so she proposed that the boys follow us, not closely, but at a comfortable distance to hear if we eventually screamed for help.
I wasn't even happy to be seen naked by the boys, but ok.

In the morning we left with two cars, mine and hers, and we went to the end of the path, where we left one of the cars, with some clothes inside for the return.
With my car we returned to the beginning of the path where the boys were waiting for us.
It was first time i drove my car barefoot, it was funny.

And then it was time to strip naked once again. I took little, I only had a shirt, shorts and underwear, which were confiscated by the boys.
I was soon tied up, I expected handcuffs, but instead they tied my wrists and elbows with zip ties, they used three straps each ligature, not to tighten too much, but still the position was uncomfortable, pushing the torso out.
In this position my boobs also looked interesting.

The other girl took a little longer to strip naked, she has a bit more curvy body than mine, but she is still thin, only she has more hips and boobs, and tied in the same position as me her breasts were very very beautiful.

So we started walking. our only hope was to get to the car parked at the end of the path, otherwise they wouldn't have released us or we would have had clothes to put on.
We also agreed that those of us girls who surrendered would have to undergo penance from the boys.

How to describe 15 km of sharp stones in bare feet? 15 km of fear of meeting someone while naked and tied up.
However, I am beginning to be more used to walking barefoot than my friend, and for her it was even more painful.

We proceeded slowly for the first part, I was very nervous and every noise I looked around, my friend a little less, she was too concentrated to bear the stones under her feet.
The first obstacle we encountered was a metal bridge, there are two on the way, between one thing and the other we left at 11, and we met the first bridge at 13, a beautiful iron bridge heated by the sun.

Now I know what it's like to walk barefoot on a pan over the fire, I couldn't even run the risk of falling naked on the hot surface or leaning my stomach on the equally hot railings.
We did the ordeal of walking on fire, the girl said me: "is a real torture, i'm ok in staing nude, but walking barefoot is killing me."
"Remember, if you give up, the boys will torture you, I don't know what's best." I said and we keep going, more slowlu, since the hot he had made the soles of our feet sensitive to stones.
I continued, while the other girl seemed to be about to surrender, up to the second bridge, which we decided not to cross, but to go down to the stream and ford it.
The boys joined us because we had slowed down a lot to go down the small escarpment without using our arms, and they enjoyed the spectacle of the two of us naked fording the icy water of the stream and then trying to go up the other side.
They gave us another little advantage for the last stretch of the path.

We were towards the end of the last stretch (about 1km away) when the other girl gave up.
I told her it was close, but she had sat on the ground and was waiting for the boys to come and retrieve her, I waited with her.
when they activated her hands were briefly released, only to be tied in front and allow her to climb onto a boy's shoulders like a backpack and be carried to the car.
I continued for the last kilometer, closely escorted by the boys, who were already beginning to annoy my partner by pricking her ribs and hips with their fingers.

I got to the car and the victory that I was destroyed, they took the ties off my arms and I was free, then I took a pair of shorts and a shirt, regardless of underwear or the like.

They made me sit in the front, in the passenger seat, while two of the boys got in the back with the girl, without untying her hands and without letting her get dressed, but covering her with a beach towel so as not to show that she was naked.
The third boy drove the car.

I fell asleep almost immediately, but behind them they were doing something to my friend, probably tickling or pinching, because from time to time she squeaked and giggled, but didn't ask for help.

I left her still naked and tied up in the hands of her torturers, even though they promised me that they would take her home and tomorrow I would witness the numerous penances that awaited her.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #58
Pwetpwet38

Impressive, you're really amazing and it's nice to have friends who understand what you do and like.
Old 08-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #59
Irene

Quote:
Impressive, you're really amazing and it's nice to have friends who understand what you do and like.
we are friend since childhood, amd also, here is a small place, without all the distractions of a city, we have fun as we can.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:26 AM   #60
Pwetpwet38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
we are friend since childhood, amd also, here is a small place, without all the distractions of a city, we have fun as we can.
Anyway I wanted to say good luck with your feet, every day and with days at 15km!! They will suffer.
Maybe I should find some italian forest to stumble on you while hicking

Advertisements
Kink Talk