Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2019, 04:46 PM   #31
characc

Glad you like them Kate

One more day, and then you can release your frustration. Providing you pay the price of cause.

Have a great month with many orgasms hopefully you will keep us all updated on how your getting on and paying up
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #32
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl61 View Post
Great! I hope you had a very difficult time getting through the meetings

Will you be giving updates (even brief ones) as you go through September? I'm sure the people who have posted on this thread would be interested in following your orgasms as you go along — and also how you get on with the challenges.

I think you have to prioritize safety. 4 sessions of 15 minutes sounds good to me.

I believe I intended the session to start again from 0. So, you don't need to repeat completed sessions, but the idea was that the 15 minutes (as it is now) of the current session would restart.

Yes, assuming you would find this more humiliating.
Thank you for the clarifications.

And yes, I do intend to give regular updates. The level of detail might vary depending on the spare time at hand, but I will definitely provide at least a short report of each orgasm and the subsequent tasks.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:11 PM   #33
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Task 1: Edge 15 times between your last orgasm and this one.

Task 2: Go to a lingerie store or department and get measured for your bra size, after your orgasm.

Task 3: Go topless for 15 minutes anywhere outside after your orgasm.

Failure to complete in 24 hours: No panties or bra for the next two weeks, unless required for work.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:41 PM   #34
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Spend the next 24 hours airtight:
1) plug your mouth with your ball gag
2) plug your cunt with a dildo
3) plug your ass with a butt plug

You may remove one at a time if you need to (for example, you might need to remove the gag to go to work. If you do, edge before you remove it, then at least once every hour it is out. You may not have more than one off at any time, so need to get airtight again before removing a different one.

Punishment: spend two weeks sleeping tied to the bed with your dildo inside you.

Last edited by Kindness; 08-30-2019 at 08:45 PM.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 02:08 AM   #35
Kate92
Distinguished Member

@Kindness and semper_virilis, thank you for your tasks.

12 of my September orgasms now have a price on them.

It's been over a week since my last orgasm and I am really really desperate to cum now! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can finally cum, even though i know i will be paying a price for it!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 08-31-2019, 04:30 AM   #36
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
Thanks for the explanation. I fear that it might not be practically achievable to pee outdoors every single time, can we modify the task slightly?

And yes, feel free to give me another set of tasks for another orgasm.
Hi Kate,

For every time you have to pee indoors you must edge twice at some point within the 24 hours to get you horny and wanting another orgasm.

This should be an achievable for you, but if not then let me know.
BigPhil
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 05:00 AM   #37
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Hi Kate,

For every time you have to pee indoors you must edge twice at some point within the 24 hours to get you horny and wanting another orgasm.

This should be an achievable for you, but if not then let me know.
BigPhil
Thank you, that is definitely achievable and will still make me look for ways to pee outdoors as much as possible!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 08-31-2019, 05:05 AM   #38
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Another set of tasks for you.

I understand you are in a relationship, so lets give your boyfriend some fun, after you've had yours.

1. Give you bf a nice striptease, followed by a 5 minute lapdance to really turn him on. But we can't leave him hanging, so pull his trousers and underwear down and give him a wonderful bj, swallowing all his cum.

2. You are going to let your bf fuck your ass as hard and for as long as he likes, letting him cum in it if he wants to. You can have a free orgasm whilst doing this, but neither of you are allowed to touch your pussy in away or with anything (i.e. you caanot use a dildo or vibe to help). However you may ask him to spank your cute ass or play with your tits whilst you'll talking dirty to him.

3. Finally, shave your pussy bald before getting your bf to give your pussy a nice spanking (using anything he likes), whilst teasing you at the same time. Then let him fuck your tight, juicy, wet pussy, whilst you are rubbing your clit. If you reach an edge then change position and spank your pussy with your hand 5 times. Any orgasm you have is not free and your bf is allowed to try anything to get you to orgasm. Once your bf cums, (if a condom was used then remove it and drink his cum) give his cock a nice clean whilst thanking him for a good fuck.

Note, tasks do not need to be done in order. For a sexy lady like you, I don't think getting your bf to cum 3 times in 24 hours shouldn't be too difficult for you.

Punishment: You should edge 10 times, making you a horny mess, before taking your bf out to do something he either really enjoys or would love to do. Since this is a punishment I think you should be paying for it. During the day you should be doing everything to make it the perfect day for your bf, including looking your best for him.

Let me know whether these tasks are do-able (othereise I will modify accordingly).

Enjoy your September orgasms - I know we will with your reports!!!
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigPhil for this post:
Old 08-31-2019, 05:38 PM   #39
cl61
getDare Ladder

Here's another attempt. The main idea is that, if you're allowed to masturbate and orgasm, then you should be cleaned up and put away tidily like any other appliance or piece of equipment possessed by your owner.
  • Task 1 — Clean. After use, your breasts and pussy need to be cleaned.

Start naked. Securely affix a pair of substantial clothes pegs or a single binder clip (eg. here) on each of your labia. Use these to stretch back each labia so that your pussy is wide open. Secure your labia in this tensioned position using a short length of string tied to the pegs/clips and secured around each thigh using tape.

Once you are secure, begin to clean yourself by applying toothpaste to each nipple and the surrounding areola. Make sure that you cover everything evenly, and then place a peg or nipple clamp on top. Finally, smear toothpaste all over the exposed interior surfaces of your pussy, making sure to cover your clit liberally.

All cleaning agents take time to operate, so you should stand for 15 minutes with your legs well apart and your hands behind your head. When the 15 minutes is up, remove the nipple pegs and whatever clamps you have applied to your labia. If at any stage your accidentally pulled off a peg or clamp, or lost the tension applied to your labia, then you should clean up, wait completely naked for half an hour* (to waste some of your 24 hour window), and begin again.

Assuming you successfully negotiated the first 15 minutes, take a toothbrush and spend the next 15 minutes continuously scrubbing your clit and the interior of each labia. If you accidentally orgasm then you fail. If you have to pause to avoid orgasm then, as before, wait completely naked for half an hour*, and begin the scrubbing section of the task again.

If you have experimented with toothpaste before and know that you get very little sensation from it, you should consider replacing it with some other "cleaning agent". Hot chill sauce is one possibility, but there are others.
  • Task 2 — Rinse. Ideally his task would be done straight after task 1. Now your nipples and pussy are clean, they should be rinsed to remove any traces of the cleaning agent.

Still naked, step into your shower. Take seven pegs or clamps and attach a short length of string to each one. Use the string to anchor the pegs/clamps to your bath or shower; the string should be long enough so that, when attached, there is a slight tug when you stand normally under the shower.

Turn the shower as cold as it will go and start the water. Rinse away all the toothpaste on your nipples and inside your pussy. Further rinsing is still required, however, for a duration to be determined as follows.

Still standing beneath the cold running shower, attach a peg to each nipple and two pegs to each labia, and finally one to your clit. Now using a ruler or similar implement, held in your non-dominant hand, sequentially strike off the pegs on your (1) left and (2) right nipples; (3) left and (4) right labia at the front; (5) left and (6) right labia at the back; (7) your clit. The intention is that the cold running water will increase your sensitivity.

If any peg comes off out-of-order, or more than one peg comes off, then abort the shower, remove any pegs, dry yourself off, wait completely naked for half an hour*, and begin again. You will have to be careful not to wriggle too much when you strike off each peg.
  • Task 3 — Dry and pack away. Finally, once you are clean, you need to be dried and packed away.

Ideally you should be tied up to drip dry somewhere outside, but that may not be practical. Air drying indoors is probably not exciting, so if you can't be outside you might want to cut your losses and simply towel dry. Once you are dry, by whatever means, you need to clear some cupboard or wardrobe space for you to be packed up and put away tidily.

You are still naked. As with any item of equipment whose moving parts are being packed away, your key components should be locked in a safe position. To do so, insert your ball gag and put on your tack bra. Insert your vibrating butt plug and switch it on. Finally, insert your dildo into your vagina. Now pack yourself into your cupboard or wardrobe, preferably with your hands secured to an anchor above your head, or at least tied behind your back. (Of course, whether this is possible depends whether you have someone that could let you free at the end of the session.)

The door to the cupboard or wardrobe should now be closed. You need to stay in this position for half an hour. If the dildo or butt plug fall out, or your accidentally orgasm, then you fail the task.

Punishment for failure. You are not allowed to wear underwear for two weeks. Where possible you should wear a short skirt to make the most of being without knickers.

* You can adjust the waiting time between repeat attempts. Half an hour is a suggestion, but if waiting for that period would make you lose momentum then you should shorten it. Conversely, if you feel that waiting naked would add an interesting frustration then you can lengthen it. If you are not against it, while you are waiting you could leave your curtains open and place yourself where you have some risk (at a level you are comfortable with) of being overlooked.

Last edited by cl61; 09-01-2019 at 12:49 AM.
cl61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cl61 for this post:
Old 09-01-2019, 03:32 AM   #40
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

another task list:
-record your next orgasm and play the last 5 minutes prior to the orgasm on headphones on a loop for the 15 h after your orgasm.

-go to the cheapest clothing store in the vicinity, where you will buy:
--bra, panties, skirt, shirt
The size should be 1 smaller than you're used to, and the criterion for which one to choose is only: lowest price. wear your outfit for a full day

-go for a 10 km walk or run. you can stop as much as you want, but stopping means edging at the beginning and end of your stop, exactly at the location where you stopped.

Punishment:
collect your pee for a full day and keep it with you all the time. after that day you roll a 6-sided dice to determine the fate of the pee:
1) drink it, all
2) throw it out in the toilet
3) drink it, 1 sip
4) dump it on yourself in your bath, and stay for 30 minutes
5) cook rice replacing 20% of the water by your pee; eat it
6) do with it what you feel is necessary
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 09-01-2019, 03:37 PM   #41
Kate92
Distinguished Member

OMG some really innovative tasks coming through!

@BigPhil: My partner specially thanks you for your tasks!

@cl61: Another brilliant set of well thought out and challenging tasks!

@ItakItak: Again very creative, all are challenging but the clothing one is very humiliating!

So it's the night of 1st September and not having cum in 10 days, you would have thought I would have jumped at the first chance to cum today. The fact is that I have had a very busy Sunday and am pretty exhausted. And to make it worse I have a busy work day tomorrow.

So like a good girl my intention is to sleep early tonight and wait until tomorrow for my first September orgasm. Or, at least, that was my intention before I logged on here. Upon reading the newly posted tasks and re-reading some of the older ones, my horniness - which was dormant for most of today - has come rushing back. So who knows, I might be staying up a little longer than intended tonight after all!

I have also been deliberating about the method in which to select a set of tasks to do as payment each time I cum. One option was to do them chronologically based on the date and time at which they were posted, another was to let my partner choose each time. Eventually though, I have decided to use random.org to select the set of tasks AFTER each orgasm. Not knowing which set will be selected until after I cum will add an element of risk, and give each set a fair chance of being used as payment for my orgasm. Of course, the sets of tasks which are better served with the involvement of my partner will be kept aside used as payment for orgasms in late September when I will be spending a few days with him.

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 09-01-2019 at 03:42 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 09-02-2019, 03:52 AM   #42
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Orgasm #1

As anticipated, my arousal wouldn't let me sleep last night so I decided to have my first orgasm in 10 days! The orgasm was preceded by doing a dare I had received via PM. I began with spanking each ass cheek 30 times with a wooden spoon until my ass was red and glowing with pain. Then I put on my clover clamps on my nipples (ouch!) and put the chain connecting the clamps in my mouth between my teeth. This was followed by 20 spanks to my clit with my phone charging cable. I was to only count the spanks which hit my clit directly. I ended up criss-crossing my sensitive pussy lips with several marks, and had to spank my wet pussy 30+ times in order to get 20 on my clit! The pain was sharp and intense, and I also had to be careful not to jerk my head too much to avoid tugging painfully at my clamped nipples. I still ended up doing it several times and dropped the chain from my mouth a few times as well which was no less painful as it jerked my nipples down as it dropped. Of course, I put the chain back into my mouth each time before resuming spanking my poor clit.

With my ass, nipples, clit and pussy in significant pain, I was really craving an orgasm. Nipples still clamped, I held my magic wand vibrator againt my tender abused clit and turned it on. The sensations were immediately a mix of pain and pleasure, with the pleasure overtaking the pain as I continued to increase the speed of the wand. With escalating moans I reached the edge and with a loud scream went over the edge and into the blissful embrace of a wonderfully long and intense orgasm.

Still shaking from the after effects of the orgasm, I used random.org to decide the payment for my orgasm. Interestingly, it chose athmarr's set of tasks from post #2 of this thread, which was of course the first set of tasks posted on here!

I am in the process of doing the tasks today, and I will hopefully be able to provide a report later today on how I got on with the payment.

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 09-03-2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Title added
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 09-02-2019, 10:43 AM   #43
RockerJ84

Excellent account of your orgasm, can't wait to hear about the tasks!

Interests: Orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control, spanking, humiliation
RockerJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RockerJ84 for this post:
Old 09-02-2019, 10:55 AM   #44
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Daring choice to use random.org! Ah, September should be such a fun month.

Gets some popcorn and watches the events unfold.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nihil for this post:
Old 09-02-2019, 03:39 PM   #45
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Payment for Orgasm #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
You definitely shouldn’t be given free reign, so here’s a start for you.

A nice easy start, get one of your clothes pegs, some string and your clover clamps. For an hour around your house, the clamps should be on your nipples, the peg on your clit and tied to the chain between the clamps tight enough that movement will tug on them. Every 15 mins, take them off and rotate them 90 degrees so if they were gripping side to side, they now grip top to bottom.

Your second task, slightly more deterrent. The next time you’re going out for a significant length (an hour or more), I hope it’s not too hot, as you’ll want something to help cover the nipple clamp bra and your butt plug. Have your nipple suckers on for 10 mins before hand, write “payment for orgasm” across your chest/top of your tits, and whilst you’re out find 3 places to edge. The writing must be exposed (and if in a bathroom stall or something the door should be unlocked but can be closed) through the edges.

Your final task is just very simple. When you need to pee, drink at least a pint of water, put in your vibrating butt plug and then in 30 mins time from that you can use the toilet.

Your punishment for not doing them all within a 24h window is to repeat the last but you’re then going to have to drink it.

If there’s any issues feel free to pm me to discuss if any changes are required.

(The second task was modified later via PM, and the modification has been highlighted with underlined text above)

This morning before getting dressed for work, I first put on my nipple suckers. While my nipples were being deliciously sucked, I wrote "PAYMENT FOR ORGASM" on my chest above my tits. After letting the nipple suckers do their job for 10 minutes I removed them. With my nipples now a lot more engorged and sensitive than usual, I put on my nipple clamp bra. I tightened the clamps just enough to make their grip on my nipples noticeable without being painful. I have worn the bra with the clamps at this same tightness several times before and have found that I can go for long lengths of time without needing to give my nipples a break. It also keeps me quite horny. I then put on a loose black turtleneck top, combined with a grey skirt. The top was thick enough to give no indication of what was going on underneath. Thankfully the weather has become a lot cooler, I would have been very uncomfortable with my attire on a hot day!

As I drove to work, I realised that my nipples constantly rubbing against the thick material of my top combined with the mild but persistent pressure of the clamps was making me incredibly horny. I was feeling naughty and was a few minutes early, so I stopped at a large supermarket close to my workplace. I went to the women's bathroom and was glad to find it empty. I went inside the cornermost stall and closed the door but didn't lock it. Excited but nervous, I stood with my back to the door and removed my top so that the writing on my chest was exposed. I hiked up my skirt and started rubbing my clit in earnest with one ear cocked for any noises in the bathroom. It didn't take me long to reach the edge. I put my top back on and left the stall. The bathroom was still empty. After taking a few minutes to re-do my hair I left the supermarket, my pussy now a lot wetter than before!

After a busy morning at work, I met a friend at a restaurant for a quick lunch. After eating, both of us wanted to pee so we made our way to the toilets just before leaving the restaurant. There was only one toilet so my friend agreed to wait. With a certain level of excitement I thought this was my chance, so I went in and closed the door, leaving it unlocked. I removed my top and skirt, peed, and then started rubbing my wet pussy and clit. I thought about my friend waiting outside, and fantasised about her opening the door and seeing me sitting there wearing a strange bra furiously rubbing my pussy, understanding slowly dawning on her face as she read the words above my little tits. I edged in no time, barely suppressing the moans that wanted to escape my lips. I put my skirt and top back on and straightened my hair quickly. I knew I was blushing as I stepped out of the toilet to let her in.

My third edge was actually relatively simpler. I was the last one to leave the office today as I had some pending work to catch up on. So I did the edge in the toilets at work. I knew there was still some time for the cleaners to come so I got into a stall (just to be safe), but left the door to the stall wide open.The top came off again - I was getting quite used to this. Feeling naughty, I tightened the clamps on my nipples until I let out a small cry of pain. This time I took my time with the edge, savouring the sensations as the pleasure heightened until I was on the very brink of orgasm. I was enjoying being a slur in the empty office! I loosened the nipple clamps only slightly so that they were still quite painful, and then put my top back on. It was only a 15 minute drive home and I knew my nipples would be able to take it. My pussy though was a wet mess by the time I reached home.

I still had two tasks to do. My bladder was quite full by the time I reached home but instead of giving it the release it wanted, I proceeded to drink a pint of water. My vibrating butt plug then went in, and I set it to a random vibration pattern just for fun. The discomfort of the plug was soon forgotten because of the vibrations, and I was soon enjoying the sensations. But that didn't last too long as they urge to pee started getting stonger with every passing minute. For the last three or four minutes of the half an hour, I was squirming bent over clutching my pussy outside the bathroom, desperate to relieve my full bladder. I knew that if I went in and sat on the toilet I wouldn't be able to hold it in and fail at the task. Once the half hour was up, I ran inside and peed for what felt like ages, moaning in near orgasmic relief.

I had dinner, and then did the last remaining task. I put on my clover nipple clamps and tied a string to a clothespin. The clothespin then went on my aroused clit. I tied the other end of the string to the chain between my nipple clamps in such a way that it was taut when I was standing straight. This meant that each step I took made my clit and nipples cry out in agony. I decided to relax for this hour and lay on my bed reading a book. It was difficult to concentrate on the book at first because of the pain but I finally managed to get engrossed. I took the clamps off every 15 minutes to shouts of pain, and put them back on at a 90 degree angle to louder shouts of pain. Each time, it took a few minutes longer before I was able to concentrate on my book. After the final rotation, I couldn't read anymore and spent the last 15 minutes finger fucking my sloppy pussy even though the movement caused a lot of pain to my clit and nipples. I even edged a couple of times, confirming how much of a painslut I am!

As I finish typing up this report, I am lying in bed naked, my nipples and clit still throbbing in pain, faded writing still visible on my chest, my pussy constantly leaking. The price I have had to pay for my first orgasm of September has ironically left me craving another orgasm! I have an even busier day at work tomorrow so one part of me is urging me to try and relax and go to sleep soon - if I cum tonight there is a strong chance I might not be able to complete all the tasks associated with that orgasm tomorrow and might have to endure punishment. The other part of me is urging me to press the wand against my swollen clit until I am screaming my way to an orgasm. I wonder which part will win tonight?

Hand slowly inches towards wand......

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 09-03-2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Title added
The following 6 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk