Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-18-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Default The 2020 annual slut of the year competition ;)

Where was I? The air was neither warm nor cold, there was no smell. I opened my eyes. Only darkness. Was I blindfolded? No it was a hood. Are my hands tied? Yes, and above my head. My feet? The same but spread wide. I tried to wriggle out of the restraints but it was no use, I was completely restrained. What am I wearing? A t shirt and leggings it seems. I sensed I still had my underwear on also.

What can I hear? Shuffling, murmuring. Nothing distinct but I was in a room full of people. Then footsteps on what sounded like hollow wood. Walking from my left to my right, in front of me, and then stopping.

‘Welcome everyone!’ a booming female voice rang out. An American accent, but I couldn’t place where from. It was projected via a microphone I deduced from the initial feedback and squeal.

The murmuring died down. It was deathly silent.

‘Welcome to the 2020 annual slut of the year competition!’

A wall of noise hit me as what I guessed were hundreds of people cheered and applauded.

‘Tonight we have 4 lovely volunteers, handpicked from a lineup of over 100!’. Another cheer. ‘Show them the girls!’ I heard an electrical and mechanical noise and suddenly the crowd began to cheer louder, chanting something I couldn’t decipher. I realised that I had not been on show to the crowd before, and that I, and presumably the other girls were being revealed.

‘As you all know, the proceeds from your generous donations are all going to charity tonight, so please dig deep! Ok, without further ado, let’s meet the girls!’

The crowd quietened.

Footsteps passed in front of me and stopped a few paces to my right.

‘Girl number 1, introduced yourself!’

‘I’m Chloe, I’m 19, I’m a student and I’m from San Francisco’. There was a cheer. Her voice sounded quite timid.

‘Girl number 2!’

‘I’m Jess, I’m 20 years old, I work as a bartender and I’m from Chicago’, another cheer. Jess sounded more confident than Chloe.

‘Girl number 3!’. Suddenly my hood was pulled from my head and I instinctively closed my eyes from the sudden brightness.

‘I’m Hannah, 19 years old from London, England, and I’m a student’. I said. The crowd cheered again. I managed to open my eyes slightly and took in my surroundings. I was on a stage, with two girls to my right, Chloe and Jess, and one other girl to my left, all tied in the same position, hands above head and ankles spread. The crowd was maybe 200 strong, a mix of men and women.

‘Girl number 4!’

I looked left and saw as her hood was removed. She was a petite girl with red hair. ‘I’m Laura, I’m 18, I’m a student from Denver’. She was squinting as I had done. I looked to my right and saw Jess was a brunette with tanned skin, and Chloe a pale blonde, of medium height.

‘Ok, that’s the girls!’ A final cheer went around.

‘So, these 4 young ladies are all competing tonight to win $50,000 dollars. But at what cost? They all say they’re willing to do literally anything it takes to be crowned slut of the year and take home the prize money. But there are no consolation prizes in this game, the losers will go home with their dignity in shreds and empty handed. The girls will compete in 5 games over the course of the evening and the winner of the most games will be crowned winner! In the case of a tie, there will be a tie break round, which we will reveal later. The overall loser will be subjected to a final forfeit, which we will also reveal later. Girls, can you all confirm for the audience that you have signed a contract stating that you submit to anything this evening, except from death, permanent physical injury, and illegal acts?’

We all answered in the affirmative.

‘And ladies and gentlemen, do you confirm that you have agreed by signature of a contract that the events this evening are confidential, that the girls’ anonymity is assured and that all sound or video recording equipment is prohibited?’

The crowd agreed.

‘So, let’s start game 1!’. The crowd cheered again.

I wondered why I had let myself in for this, then reminded myself that $50,000 was life changing, no student debt mostly, and with no pictures or recordings allowed, the risk of ruining my reputation was minimal. I was still incredibly nervous and had no idea whatsoever what was in store for me. Anything but tickling, I said to myself. Anything but tickling...

‘Round 1 is called’ there was a drum roll, ‘messy trivia!’

Crap, what the hell is this?

‘Each of the girls is wearing 4 items of clothing. They will be asked questions in turn. If they get their question wrong, they will lose an item of clothing. Once naked, if the girl gets another question wrong, they will be suspended by their hands over the tank of slime beneath this stage. Another question wrong and they will be dropped into the tank of slime. The girl who doesn’t get dropped will be the only who doesn’t end up messy and will be the winner!’. The crowd was laughing and cheering.

I looked down beneath me and could see no tank of slime, but soon realised that there was a sort of trapdoor beneath me.

‘We will start with...’ the stage went dark and a light turned on and off above each of us at random, ‘Hannah!’ she said as the light illuminated above me. Why did I have to start?! The woman approached me. ‘Hannah are you ready?’ I nodded.

‘Hannah, what is the largest country in Europe?’.

I thought for a moment. Germany? France? Ukraine? I went with Ukraine.

‘I’m afraid that’s wrong, it’s actually Denmark’, I knew it would be a trick question. Greenland. Fuck.

Suddenly there was a man by my side who produced a pair of scissors and in a flash my t shirt was off.

‘Wow, looks like Hannah has been working out, look at those abs!’ The presenter said. The crowd cheered their agreement.

‘Next it’s Laura’ she said and walked over to her. ‘Laura, who was the final Tsar of Russia?’

‘I don’t know’ she a said defeatedly.

‘It was Tsar Nicholas II’ the presenter confirmed and in an instant her t shirt was cut off, revealing her pale body.

Jess then got her question right, as did Chloe and suddenly it was back to me.

‘Hannah, in what year did the Vietnam war end?’

I racked my brain, but no luck.

‘I don’t know, 1968?’ I said.

‘It was 1975 I’m afraid’, she said and the man moved to me and cut down each leg of my leggings. They fell away and he threw them into the crowd. I suddenly noticed a large screen to my right which was broadcasting a feed of the game so that the crowd at the back could see. The shot showed a close up of my ass, now only covered by a skimpy black thong.

Again, Laura got her question wrong, as did Jess, though Chloe got hers right again. Like me, Laura was wearing only a blue g string. The crowd was excited when they saw Jess’ large and pert breasts in her bra.

Now it was my turn again and the pressure was on to maintain my modesty.

‘Hannah, name the film that has won the most oscars’.

‘Titanic’ I guessed, uncertain.

‘I’m afraid it’s The Colour Purple, but good guess’ she said. My heart skipped a beat as I realised my breasts were about to be on display to several hundred people. The scissors cut between the cups and they fell away, revealing my 32Cs to the crowd. Predictably, this achieved the biggest cheer yet.

‘It’s not going well for you is it Hannah?’ she teased.

Onto Laura and she looked nervous. She failed to name Margaret Thatcher as the longest serving UK prime minister of the 20th century, and suddenly her bra was gone, tossed to the crowd as they cheered the release of her small round breasts. She smiled ruefully as she looked up at the screen and saw that the camera was trained on her bare chest.

Jess got her question wrong, and had her leggings cut off, revealing her round but toned butt. Chloe was wrong for the first time.

And again, it was back to me, with my complete nudity hanging on the answer to the next question.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post:
Old 04-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #2
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

‘Hannah, which was the first country to allow women to vote?’. I had heard this one. Australia? Or New Zealand?

‘New Zealand?’

‘Finally Hannah gets one right!’ The crowd groaned at having to wait to see my thong come off. But there was another chance now for nudity with Laura.

‘Laura, the lowest possible temperature ever achieved is known as what?’

She thought but looked unsure. She had to try and guess to avoid being completely nude.

‘Total freezing?’ She ventured.

‘Close, it’s absolute zero’ she said. Laura let out a gasp and the crowd cheered as the man cut both sides of her blue g string at once. I watched on the big screen as it fell to the floor, revealing Laura’s fully naked body. With her legs spread she was fully exposed, and the camera panned in and everyone in the room saw her entirely hairless crotch and labia. The camera switched after a few seconds and we saw Laura’s butt, which was round and quite small. The camera continued to zoom in towards her butt crack but her cheeks completely covered her butthole. She was probably thankful for at least one blessing. I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn’t the first naked. The thought suddenly hit me though. Laura was hairless. I still had a neat triangle of pubes. It was the way I’d always kept it, but what if I was the only one? Shit, I said to myself. The potential embarrassment made me redden and begin to sweat.

Jess was next and lost her bra. Her breasts were close to perfect, round and pert, symmetrical and sizeable. Chloe managed to get her question right and my heart sank as I realised I would probably not be winning this round.

‘Hannah, which animal is known in Spanish as a Tiburon?’

I thought it sounded like tiger. I had no idea. I guessed. I was wrong.

‘It’s a shark, I’m afraid you now lose your thong!’

My heart beat fast, and I wriggled uncomfortably while the man approached me. As he had done with Laura, he slid a pair of scissors either side of my thong. He counted down, ‘five, four, three, two, one’ the crowd joined in and he snipped. My thong fell to the ground and the crowd cheered. My eyes flicked up to the big screen, and the camera slowly zoomed in towards my most intimate area, closer and closer until all that could be seen on the 4 metre wide screen was the tops of my thighs, my labia, and the triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair above my vagina.

I felt totally humiliation and a lot of embarrassment about potentially being the only girl who wasn’t completely hairless down there. My embarrassment deepened when the presenter picked up on it ‘nice hairstyle Hannah’ she teased.

She moved next to Laura, who finally got a question right. She breathed a sigh of relief as the presenter moved to Jess. Jess could also end up naked on the next go. And she did. Her panties were flung into the crowed and I had a full view of her privates, which sure enough, like Laura’s were completely devoid of hair. As Jess noticed the camera trained on her butt, she gave it a little shake up and down, which delighted they crowd.

Chloe was right yet again. She was a trivia goddess. And then, naked, exposed and with my sweat running down my body the presenter came to me.

‘Hannah, to avoid getting suspended, what is the second highest mountain on earth?’

Fuck, why geography again? I thought hard.

‘I don’t know’, I replied, knowing full well what that meant.

‘It’s actually K2. You know what that means everyone!’ The presenter said. The restraints around my ankles sprang open and at the same time, I was hoisted by my hands, pulling my feet off the floor by about 6 feet. Once I was suspended, a section of the floor of the stage rolled back. The crowd cheered and clapped all the while. I looked down, and saw what awaited me. I was now dangling naked, 7 feet above a tank of thick blue, green, yellow and red slime. I couldn’t gauge the depth but I imagined given the height of the stage it could have been 10 feet deep. I was hanging by just my wrists, and if released, I would fall instantly into the slime, and be completely covered.

Laura then faced the same, hoisted and suspended above the pool of gunge. She swayed and her feet kicked a little in the air. I looked over at the screen and saw how pretty she was, with her long straight red hair, her tight pale body and her blue eyes.

Jess now also faced the same, hoisted and staring down into the slimy mess. Stretched out I noticed her distinctive tan lines, around her chest and hips.

At last Chloe got a second question wrong, and was finally down to just her bra and thong, but was looking comfortable. Chloe was extremely fit, she had long blonde hair in a braid, beautiful blue eyes, a narrow waist and a surprisingly wide butt and hips. Her abs were even more defined than my own.

And now it came back to me, the first chance someone had to be slimed. The crowd cheered knowing this. My sweating had only intensified, and it was now dripping down the whole length of my body, down over my breasts, my abs, down my legs to my feet where it dropped off me into the pool of gunge.

‘Hannah, it is now sudden death’ if you fail to get this question right, you will be dropped into the slime and lose the round. The most common chemical element is what?’

I had no idea. I gulped. I looked down and contemplated what was about to happen. I took a guess.

‘Nitrogen’, I said tentatively.

The presenter paused. I tensed every muscle in my body, expecting my next sensation to be cold and wet. I closed my eyes.

‘Correct!’ She said. I heaved a sigh of relief abd went limp.

The presenter now moved over to Laura who was looking terrified.

‘Laura, who made the first jouney to the South Pole?’

She looked confident, relieved even. ‘Captain Scott’ she stated more than asked.

Again the presenter paused. There was silence. I watched the screen, not breathing. And then there was a click, and Laura plunged into the slime with a scream. Some gunge splashed up to my legs. It was cold. Really cold. I looked down to my left where she was now engulfed in the slime. She resurfaced completely covered without a patch of skin showing, and wiped her eyes. She floated for a moment and then made towards the edge of the tank. The screen showed a slow motion replay of the drop. She was about to climb out of the tank when the presebter stopped her and told her she had to stay in until the end.

The screen showed her with her arms crossed on the side of the tank, her red hair completely covered in slime.

Jess was next. There was a sharp intake of breath after her question, but she got it right. Chloe was also right.

‘Hannah you have to get at least the next 4 questions right to be in with a chance of beating Chloe’ she said.

‘Who was the first man in space?’ She asked.

Was it a trick? Surely? I went with it.

‘Neil Armstrong?’ I offered. My abs were tensed, my chest and my legs and my butt too. I closed my eyes in preparation.

Click.

And the next thing I new I was in the gunge, under the surface. It was freezing cold, and even slimier than I had thought. I pushed off from the bottom and surfaced and cleared my eyes. I joined Laura at the side of the tank as the slow motion replay played on the screen. I saw myself screwing up my eyes and noted how tense my abs were. Then I disappeared into the gunge. My hair was matted to my face.

Beside me, Laura spoke to me for the first time, ‘bad luck Hannah’ she said, shivering.

‘You too’ I said back to her.

‘At least there are 4 more rounds to go’ she remarked.

‘I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing’, I responded.

I looked up at Jess suspended by her hands, and Chloe still in her underwear. I hoped none of the other rounds revolved around trivia, otherwise Chloe will be unbeatable. The presenter moved to Chloe, and I hoped beyond hope that she would at least get her modesty shown to the audience.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
The following 4 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post:
Old 04-18-2021, 10:50 AM   #3
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

‘Chloe, how many players are there on a rugby pitch at a time?’

‘30, two teams of 15’, she smiled. I couldn’t help but feel that Chloe was rubbing it in on the rest of us now, and I decided I had to take her down a peg.

‘Ok, Jess you must get this question right otherwise Chloe will have won round 1. Jess, in how many films did Pierce Brosnan play James Bond?’

Jess was clearly unsure. ‘It’s either three or four’. She looked down to the gunge beneath her. ‘Three’.

Click.

Jess plunged into the slime tank, sending a splash that hit me in the face. The screen showed Jess being dropped in, as she swam to Laura and me at the side.

There was a round of applause for Chloe, and her restraints unclicked and, still in her underwear, she climbed down a ladder from the stage. A ladder was also brought for Laura, Jess and me, and one by one we climbed out of the slime tank, with the gunge sticking to our naked bodies. We stood together by the slime tank, unsure what to do.

‘Ok, the presenter said, time for the losers to get cleaned up!’.

A man stepped forward from the side with a large hose and suddenly cold water blasted me and the other girls. He directed the jet up and down us, as we turned to make sure he could get all the slime off of us. Somehow being hosed down felt like being stripped again, as the crowd were once again able to see our naked skin.

‘Ok, please can we have a round of applause for our losers?’. The crowd applauded and cheered. I looked over at Chloe who was smirking.

‘For those of you who are disappointed you didn’t get to see Chloe naked, fear not, round 2 will change that! For now, the girls will get washed properly backstage and will join us out here in 10 minutes for round 2. Refreshments are available at the bar, so help yourselves!’.

Chloe joined us and we walked backstage to a small dressing room, with an even smaller communal shower next to it. Jess, Laura and I entered the shower, shivering, and warmed up under the hot water. Up close to their naked bodies, I looked them up and down. Laura was tiny, though her butt looked like it belonged to someone a little bigger. Jess was simply gorgeous. We towelled off in the dressing room and a female attendant came in and said we would be back on in 5 minutes, and left us water. She also instructed Chloe to be naked for the next round. I watched as Chloe took off her bra, letting out her decently sized breasts, then pulled down her tiny thong. As predicted, I was indeed the only one with pubic hair. Great.

Chloe was almost perfect. Pale skinned, long blonde hair. She was very clearly a gym-goer - she was in fact lightly muscled all over, but most notably she had thick legs, a round, toned butt and astonishing abdominals. As someone who spent hours a week on my abs, I rarely came across anyone who put me to shame, but Chloe has the better of me. Her waist was narrow, but her hips wide, she had almost unnatural proportions.

In fact, all four of us would be rated 10/10 individually. I guess that’s why we had been picked out of the 100s of applicants. I realised we each had something that most men loved, me my butt, Laura her petite features, Jess her breasts and Chloe her braided blonde hair and gym girl physique.

‘So why did you girls sign up?’ Jess asked.

‘Money’ I answered, ‘to pay my student debt’. Laura echoed my reason.

‘I’m just doing it for the laughs’, Chloe said. Yeah right, as if the money isn’t nice, I thought to myself.

We chatted for the rest of the time until we were instructed to come out again. Back in the room, the set up was quite different. There was a circular stage in the centre, and the crowd stood around it. They parted to let us through and the stares as I walked through made me both uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. We climbed into the stage to join the presenter.

‘Welcome back girls, and so good to see you naked now Chloe!’. She winked at the crowd who cheered. Attention seeker.

‘Now seeing as we know nothing about you girls yet, it’s time to get a little better acquainted with you. So it’s time to play round 2, the wheel of truth. Girls, you will sit around in a circle. Well, when I say sit, you’ll see what I mean. We are going to ask you all a simple yes or no question. You will be wired up to a lie detector. If you answer honestly, you are safe. If you lie, well, you’ll see. Here’s the catch, our lie detector isn’t working 100% accurately. It doesn’t always tell us if you’re lying. For each question, if you want to conceal the truth you can, but the polygraph might catch you out. The winner of the round is the girl with the fewest lies. Honesty pays girls, literally.

I realised what the penalty for lying was immediately. The stage had four padded ‘horses’ on it. There were restraints for the hands and feet. Next to each, there was a stand with what looked like a whip dangling from an arm. I suspected if a lie was detected the arm would spin around and the whip would contact our bare buttocks.

We were all strapped down to the horses, facing in towards each other. The presenter stood in the middle. I was facing Chloe, with Laura to my left and Jess to my right. As I was forced down onto the horse, I realised the audience directly behind me had a brilliant view of my most intimate areas, my pussy and my ass. I ignored my embarrassment and prepared myself. What kind of questions were they going to be? I soon found out.

out.

‘Ok girls, let’s start! Question number 1, a simple one. Are you a virgin? We all said no. And no one was whipped. I suspected the questions were going to get more and more revealing.

‘Number 2, have you slept with more than 5 men?’

We all answered yes, and unsurprisingly no one was whipped.

‘Number 3, have you slept with more than 20 men?’. The shame hit me, 5 was almost normal, 20 was pushing it for a 19 year old. Nonetheless, I answered honestly to avoid risking the whip. Laura answered no, Chloe yes, and Jess yes. The only one risking it was Laura. No movement, so either a successful lie or the truth.

‘Number 4, have you slept with over 50 men?’. Safe! My number was 28, I answered an honest no. Laura said no, Jess no, but Chloe yes. The crowd laughed. Suddenly, crack. The whip behind Jess sprang into motion and she squealed. I strained my neck around to see the big screen, which was showing a close up of Jess’ butt with a red angry line across it.

‘Naughty Jess, liars will be punished!’.

‘Question 5, are you currently wet?’

That was a mean question. Confirming it would really identify you as a slut. The truth was I had been wet since my breasts had been revealed. I tried my luck with a no. Laura also said no. Jess said yes, probably trying to avoid another crack of the whip. Chloe, with no shame, said yes.

I held my breath. Simultaneously, Laura and I cried out as the whips hit us. The crowd laughed.

‘I knew you were all wet and horny girls!’ The presenter said.

The whip has been extremely painful. My butt was smarting already.

‘Question 6, have you ever kissed a girl?’

We all honestly answered yes and the crowd cheered.

‘Question 7, do you get turned on by girls?’

I really didn’t want to have to admit it, but the whip made me nervous. I answered yes, along with Chloe and Laura, but Jess said no. Two seconds later, the whip behind her cracked across her butt, twice in succession. Shit, they’re adding another for every lie...

‘Question 8, have you ever eaten another girl out?’

Crap, here goes. I again tried to lie. ‘No I said’. Laura also said no, as did Jess and Chloe. Instantly I felt the whip crack twice on my butt. I tensed and jolted on the horse. Chloe’s whip cracked for the first time. Jess received four whips, and I realised I was wrong that it was increasing by one, it was doubling each time!

‘Honesty is the best policy girls! Question 9, have you ever been in a threesome? I honestly hadn’t, and answered no. Laura said no, Jess yes and Chloe yes. No whips cracked.

‘Question 10, do you masturbate on average more than once a day?’

Crap, I was going to have to try to lie.

‘No’ I said. Everyone said no. And there was a whir and I got 4 cracks of the whip on my bare butt. Laura also got her first whip, and she squealed in pain. Chloe also got two whips. I looked across to her and saw her biting her lip.

‘Ok, we’re a third of the way through the questions, let’s have a recap. Laura is winning, followed by Chloe on two lies, and then Hannah and Jess on three lies. I wondered if any of the other girls had successfully lied so far. I had been caught each time.

‘Well girls, the questions only get more revealing from here...’ the presenter said.

Great.

PM dares:
The following 7 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post:
Old 04-19-2021, 06:58 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Very enjoyable. Please go on.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:27 AM   #5
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Loving it! This one is fun!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:23 AM   #6
running_man

Wonderful. Please continue.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk