Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-26-2022, 01:58 AM   #1
RightOne

Male 41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

This thread is for you, my girl: A lady of lust that needs to feel she had an owner, owner of her soul and body. I will guide you, instruct you and get pleasure from you. (That is what you will get pleasure also… How? I will teach you…)

This is for you to have a long term commitment, not for a session. And I am the one you are looking for, for a long time. So keep on.

I am experienced with such relationships. What I learned is that, a bound is necessary between the master and slave to make it work for both sides. So you should be ready to dedicate your time for this to work. I promise for it and expect the same from you, my girl.

I am a mentor and master combination who wants to train and lead you. Communication is important and the method shall be mail exchange. (contact through gmail). I will dedicate my time to know what your needs are and will also tell you about my expectations in details. I will be the one that you will always feel comfortable for your issues (not limited to sexual) and you will be my property which you will completely feel. Here I give you the clues:

I expect you to see me as your guide, and all your questions about your daily needs shall be answered by me.

• I expect you to see me as your guide, and all your questions about your daily needs shall be answered by me.
• I will be in control of your sexual life. (Includes your orgasms.)
• I plan to give you tasks regularly. (2 – 3 times a week, taking into consideration your limits.)
• The tasks mentioned shall include both sexual and if required non-sexual things for your development.
• The tasks shall be creative.
• Pictures / videos shall be requested for the tasks. Essay writing may be included.
• Trust shall be the main point for us, so we will concentrate on it first.
• There wont be any harm to your daily life and privacy.
• Age is not an issue if you are legally adult. (so you should be over 18, no limit on top of it)
• You may have a partner and that is not a problem. (Even I can guide you in your relations)
• I am creative in tasks and almost have no limits except permanent damage and toilet games.
• I like discipline + pain & pleasure combinations.
• I only have one slave girl as I want to concentrate on my property only.
• All applications shall be answered.

Now it is your turn. Please make your application in details, giving information about:

1) Your daily life. (Age, location, partner status, etc…)
2) General info about your sexual and bdsm experiences.
3) Your needs/expectations in slave-master relationships.
4) Your limits.

I kindly expect you to share your mail as well to keep on communication.
Here I am the answer to your needs. So, write me back.

Advertisements
Kink Talk