Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-21-2022, 01:54 PM   #1
Highland_sissy

Default Offline exposure via Online blackmail

30/m looking for interested top for a scenario, helps if you are the sadistic type or carefree about making someone's life hell. UK preferably or similar time-zone.

Essentially I want to hand over humiliating and identifiable pictures to afford you control, this would be used as leverage to gain far more incriminating info pretty quickly, I will be forthcoming with it all.

You would have the worst info on me that I can imagine, enough that you will have the power to make me do things offline that I could never even dream of. And that is exactly what I would like you to do, over time, ever increasing public exposure. Sissy maid outfits, heels etc along with diapers and baby outfits, sky is the limit (that is, there are no limits). I don't want there to be any coming back from what happens; neighbours, friends, family, exposed to all in time.

Don't want to waffle on, if you're seriously interested message to discuss here or KIK: openmind356

UK preferred, along with being a woman/trans/sissy, but all welcome.

Cheers,
M
Highland_sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 01:44 PM   #2
Highland_sissy

Anyone keen? kinda dug myself a hole and well now I have to commit and send out the pics/info to someone for this. PSA if you have a close friend who is happy talking about this stuff occasionally, don't over do it or they might just get fed up hearing it and make it real!
Highland_sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk