Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-18-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
Bdaniels543

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in EU (harsh, strict)

22/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in EU (harsh, strict)

Come on faggots. My name is Blake Daniels I’m an 18 year lad master from the UK

I have a very athletic body. I also have abs. I’m not into sending photos of me however. I prefer a one way relationship i feel that i hold more power over you if you haven’t seen me. However i am prepared to send if you don’t think you can serve without it. I will be reluctant to do so though and will make you serve me until i allow it. (You will have to earn it )

I have a very open mind when it comes to my interests and likes. I have interests in:
Edging
Boxers
Wedgies
Scat
Piss play
Bathroom control
Total control
Long term serving
Black men
Slaves with big dicks
Chastity
CBT
Humiliation
Public
Semi public
Hidden public
Outside
Glory holes
Meeting up with another slave organised by me and serving me
Teamviewer
Blackmail
Doughpig

I have no interest however in cross dressing. That is a big turn off for me. When it comes to my slaves i like them to be aesthetically pleasing, so fat or chubby slaves are not attractive to me. You must have an athletic body with abs and muscles or at least one of them. You must be immeadiately submissive as I’m not into making you submit, at least not completely. Eventually my main aim is to make you into a completely controlled slave under my control; i want to control what you wear, when you pee, when you bathe, who you sleep with, finances, who you can talk to, social media, when you are allowed to drink (alcohol), when you can go to party’s. I wouldn’t mind a man and a woman if the woman was there to make sure the cuck carried out the task or did it for it. Or if the slave is just generally a cuck and the bull or wife has allowed it.

Message me on Kik if you are interested my username is Bdaniels543
The following user says Thank You to Bdaniels543 for this post:
Old 06-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #2
Samjbowley

I hope you find another boy to serve with me Sir. Thank you
Old 08-04-2020, 05:22 PM   #3
Samjbowley

Default Thank you Sir

I’m so much better for being allowed to serve you Daddy. Please can we find another boy to please you too

Advertisements
Kink Talk