Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-17-2018, 06:56 AM   #76
nina@
getDare Succubus

T23

I completed the logic grid on youtubers.. i chose medium level of difficulty and it was fun to do.. took around 8 minutes

my suggestion is F2 for the next move

Last edited by nina@; 07-17-2018 at 06:59 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #77
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

T79 – Drink at least 250 ml of water every hour for a day from the time you wake up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night. You fail the task if you even miss a single hour. No restrictions on peeing

Nice hot summers day made this easy - but glad not restrictions on peeing

BvG : 217 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
217/217
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:33 AM   #78
Triangle

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T45 (done for the 1st time)
Task Code: T23 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
T23

I completed the logic grid on youtubers.. i chose medium level of difficulty and it was fun to do.. took around 8 minutes

my suggestion is F2 for the next move
Task Code: T79 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
T79 – Drink at least 250 ml of water every hour for a day from the time you wake up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night. You fail the task if you even miss a single hour. No restrictions on peeing

Nice hot summers day made this easy - but glad not restrictions on peeing
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F2

Click image for larger version

Name:	F2.PNG
Views:	23
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	8148

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T04, T05, T06, T12, T14, T18, T21, T23, T24, T33, T35, T45, T46, T48, T50 & T79

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

217/217
Old 07-18-2018, 11:50 AM   #79
nina@
getDare Succubus

Crown Change of Team Captains

I feel it is time to change captains and I am randomly doing it this time since teams haven't done it till now

From Now till I/teams next make a change, captains are

Yellow team - MarvHarvey
Red team - marissa353

Lurkers can still join by applying and submitting a dare for the kitty as I feel we can accomodate 1 more in each team making it 5 in a team

Last edited by nina@; 07-19-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:39 PM   #80
Triangle

Currently got professional exams & dofe experience coming up in next 4 weeks - can post tasks in next 2 weeks, but not as a captain sorry

217/217
Old 07-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #81
sciencegal

Thanks team for keeping things going in my absence. It was a busy weekend with lots of traveling. Since I've been a little inactive lately, I decided to try one of the more involved tasks that counts for 2. Even though it's a simple DIY toy, I hope it still counts.

T53 & T54
I own several butt plugs, but no tail plugs. I decided that my do it yourself toy would be a tail plug to compliment a pet play scenario I devised. I am a crafter, so I had some bits of yarn that I used to create a sort of tail with. It wasn’t pretty, but it was basically a long collection of yarn that sort of resembled a horsetail. It seemed the easiest to do with the materials I had available and I didn’t think that it really mattered what sort of animal tail I chose for this (I wasn’t looking to get solely into the mindset of a specific animal, only to emulate what it’s like to be in the “pet” role). I didn't want to drill an eye hook into the base of the plug or may any major modifications to my plugs, so I left a loop that I doubled over the base of the tail, securing it in place and allowing the tail portion to move freely.

For this, I wanted to try something I’ve never done before. I decided to experiment with tying my legs into a frog tie (basically ankles bound to thighs) and combine it with some pet play. I’ve never done pet play myself so I figured it was a good time to try it out. I wanted to experience what it was like to crawl around on my hands and knees but without the added benefit of using my feet to balance, as is usually the case when you simply get down on your knees. So I decided to use the frog tie to keep my feet off the ground so I wouldn’t have the added benefit of my feet helping to balance/propel me forward. The task itself was pretty simple: play fetch. I put a bottle in 4 different rooms that I would fetch while crawling on my knees and hands.

But how would I carry these items back? My mouth is rather small, so I wouldn’t be able to carry them that way. I decided that a bag would be the best way to carry them back, so I grabbed a small bag with shorter handles. I opted to attach 2 pants hangers to my labia that the handles of the bag would be attached to while crawling. This would add a bit of pain to my task, but it seemed like it could be fun. (I think using a bag sort of went along with the horsetail theme, kind of like a saddle )

I grabbed all of my needed supplies and kept them close by. Before I was bound, I attached a makeshift tail that I had fashioned out of yarn. I guess it sort of resembles a horsetail? That seemed the easiest design to mimic given my supplies. I attached the tail to a larger butt plug (not my absolute largest, but about 2-inches around), and then lubed the plug and inserted it. The yarn rested against my anus with a sort of scratchy feeling. After that, I tied my legs. I have black and purple cotton rope (typical bondage rope), so I used that to tie each leg as best I could (due to physical restrictions, I couldn’t tie myself too tightly, so my foot hung out further from my thigh than I would have preferred, but still off the ground like I wanted). I rolled over onto my knees, getting used to the awkward position. I took a practice lap around my room to get used to how I would be crawling for the task. Because my feet hung off my body in the air, they sort of acted as a rudder almost. They pulled on the rope, which threw me off balance at first. Once I got used to the pulling, I realized that the easiest way to move without losing my balance was to sort of let my thighs be the lead. I focused on taking each step using my thigh rather than my knee or hip, and that seemed to be a lot easier. I felt silly with the tail hanging down my ass; it sort of tickled my thighs as I shifted and moved, but overall it was a fairly neutral feeling.

I grabbed the pants hangers and attached 1 to each of my labia. I usually do not use these because they are incredibly strong and hurt really badly after only a short amount of time, but they each have a metal hook attached, so they were too convenient to pass up for this task. Once the clamps were on, I one bag handle onto each hook, leaving it to trail behind me. The handles weren’t that long, but the bag still dragged on the ground a bit. I was a little relieved since I knew that having the bag swinging between my legs would feel worse. I crawled out of my room and down the hall to the first bathroom to retrieve the bottle. The clamps were pinching pretty hard, and it was starting to have a mild burning sensation from pulling, but overall it was bearable. Once I got to the bathroom, I grabbed the bottle and put it into the bag, making sure the handles were still on each hook. After that, I awkwardly turned around, my feet bumping the door as I rotated.

The bag was pulling a bit more now due to the added weight, but it still wasn’t that bad. I crawled down the hall to the second bathroom, which was even smaller. I had placed the bottle at the entryway, so I grabbed it and put it into the bag without actually going into the bathroom (it’s a very small bathroom with little to no room to turn around). Now the clamps were pulling more, the burning sensation spreading. I continued crawling towards the bottle I had placed in the middle of the kitchen. The bag slid a bit easier now and didn’t pull as badly since the floor in the kitchen was smooth (as opposed to the carpet in the hallway). I was eager to get this task over with, so I put the bottle into the bag, the weight now feeling much more substantial as I crawled towards the living room.

I had to pause once I reached the last bottle, my labia now really hurting from all of the pulling. Each step was becoming torturous, the burning spreading with all the added weight. After about a minute of catching my breath, I put the bottle in the bag, zipped it closed and dragged it back to my bedroom. I crawled/waddled carefully as I made my way back, trying to make fluid movements so the bag wouldn’t jerk with each motion. I think that was the hardest part; each step sort of tugged the bag forcefully, which was not fun with the clamps pulling all that weight. Once I reached my starting point, I immediately took the clamps off of my labia, wincing as the blood rushed back into the pinched skin. It took quite a while for the pain to turn from a sharp burn to a dull ache, but eventually it did. I untied my legs, taking care to stretch them out after all that. It wasn’t until I untied my legs that I remembered I had the tail in. I think the tail rested on top of the bag handles during the task, so I never really noticed it.

Overall, I would say that I didn’t particularly love the task; pet play didn’t really get me excited, but pulling the bag was almost fun, albeit painful. I don’t think I’d go out of my way to do more play like this in the future, but I am glad that I attempted it. I also think that I will be adding a time limit to these hanger clamps in the future.

I suggest B1 or C2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180701_204419.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	8152  

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-18-2018 at 07:43 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 07-19-2018, 02:22 AM   #82
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

T63 - I did this longer one last week. Per the suggestion, I went to the humiliating phrases thread by lola and I just used a random number generator to pick. I put "Cum Bucket" on my chest, "fuckmuffin" below my breasts, and "worm" on my pubic region.

For the most part, I wasn't too conscious about it until I took my clothes off and would have a shot of embarrassment as I remembered they were there. They were on my mind a bit at the gym just with the worry of different movements moving my shirt around, but I would have been way more worried had there been something on my belly. Though, as a trans woman at a gym, I'm already worried enough about my safety so I'm not really willing to add too much risk.

I avoided scrubbing the areas in the shower, but given that I did go to the gym and sweat a couple times, they barely last over the weekend. I can still make it out a bit, but they are essentially faded now.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:31 AM   #83
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

The following tasks earned the red team a checker:

T53&T54 (counts as two; done for the first time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T53 & T54
I own several butt plugs, but no tail plugs. I decided that my do it yourself toy would be a tail plug to compliment a pet play scenario I devised. I am a crafter, so I had some bits of yarn that I used to create a sort of tail with. It wasn’t pretty, but it was basically a long collection of yarn that sort of resembled a horsetail. It seemed the easiest to do with the materials I had available and I didn’t think that it really mattered what sort of animal tail I chose for this (I wasn’t looking to get solely into the mindset of a specific animal, only to emulate what it’s like to be in the “pet” role). I didn't want to drill an eye hook into the base of the plug or may any major modifications to my plugs, so I left a loop that I doubled over the base of the tail, securing it in place and allowing the tail portion to move freely.

Overall, I would say that I didn’t particularly love the task; pet play didn’t really get me excited, but pulling the bag was almost fun, albeit painful. I don’t think I’d go out of my way to do more play like this in the future, but I am glad that I attempted it. I also think that I will be adding a time limit to these hanger clamps in the future.
T63 (done for the first time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
T63 - I did this longer one last week. Per the suggestion, I went to the humiliating phrases thread by lola and I just used a random number generator to pick. I put "Cum Bucket" on my chest, "fuckmuffin" below my breasts, and "worm" on my pubic region.

For the most part, I wasn't too conscious about it until I took my clothes off and would have a shot of embarrassment as I remembered they were there. They were on my mind a bit at the gym just with the worry of different movements moving my shirt around, but I would have been way more worried had there been something on my belly. Though, as a trans woman at a gym, I'm already worried enough about my safety so I'm not really willing to add too much risk.

I avoided scrubbing the areas in the shower, but given that I did go to the gym and sweat a couple times, they barely last over the weekend. I can still make it out a bit, but they are essentially faded now.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in B1.

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board.

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:52 AM   #84
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Currently got professional exams & dofe experience coming up in next 4 weeks - can post tasks in next 2 weeks, but not as a captain sorry
Sure.. then Marv is the captain

Last edited by nina@; 07-19-2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #85
Triangle

T66 - You have to edge using exactly 200 strokes of pussy/dick, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your edge into exactly 200 strokes. Error margin of +-10 allowed.

I added my own twist to this, I got my slave to make me edge in exactly 200 fingers, every stroke off = a kick in the balls, but if he got it exact he could kick my pussy 10 times.

Was Deffo my most interesting edge ever

Spoiler:

217/217
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 12:03 PM   #86
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T74 – Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything like pegs/plugs/XD
lingerie/wedgie/hidden body writing/ice inserted/chastity cage etc)

I went out on a 3 mile long trail in a nearby park with hidden body writing. It was generally an uneventful jog, but it was a rather warm day. For the last half mile I couldn't help but wonder what reactions I would get if I took off my shirt to "cool off." Being public and close to home, I didn't do it, but I couldn't stop wondering about whether people would be shocked, would even notice, or would take me up on the offer to "Use my holes" that was emblazoned across my chest and abs.

(Sorry to the yellow team that I have been slow to post lately, but I have been struggling for two weeks to get my 6-month old PC fixed under warranty. I won't be buying another Dell in the foreseeable future (i.e., forever).

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 02:50 PM   #87
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle

I did Date Night, which was listed as a new one, medium grade.

We did this before, so it is good for half a point.

T22 – Solve a Sudoku

I did the Medium puzzle it opened on. And since I had not used this program before I did not push it to a higher level. It took me about 10 minutes.

This was the first time, so it is good for ONE point.

T48 - Thank 1 post that you feel is deserving

I thanked Marissa's post #74 above where she hurried to post so that the yellow team could start 72 hours on a weekend day.

That's 2 points + one point from MaxPerv, so we have a checker.

Team: we have to post C2 or we lose, so this is to forewarn you that I will make that move in a little while - the dinner bell is ringing right now!

(Note: I was away for 3 days, and might be away for a week-ish starting on the weekend. I will try to do a couple of tasks ahead but may not be able to post regularly if/when that trip happens.)
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM   #88
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Following are the tasks that have earned Team YELLOW a YELLOWchecker for this move

Task Code: T66 (done for the 1st time by the team)

Quote:
T66 - You have to edge using exactly 200 strokes of pussy/dick, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your edge into exactly 200 strokes. Error margin of +-10 allowed.

I added my own twist to this, I got my slave to make me edge in exactly 200 fingers, every stroke off = a kick in the balls, but if he got it exact he could kick my pussy 10 times.

Spoiler:
Task Code: T74 (done for the 1st time by the team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T74 – Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything like pegs/plugs/XD
lingerie/wedgie/hidden body writing/ice inserted/chastity cage etc)

I went out on a 3 mile long trail in a nearby park with hidden body writing. It was generally an uneventful jog, but it was a rather warm day. For the last half mile I couldn't help but wonder what reactions I would get if I took off my shirt to "cool off." Being public and close to home, I didn't do it, but I couldn't stop wondering about whether people would be shocked, would even notice, or would take me up on the offer to "Use my holes" that was emblazoned across my chest and abs.

(Sorry to the yellow team that I have been slow to post lately, but I have been struggling for two weeks to get my 6-month old PC fixed under warranty. I won't be buying another Dell in the foreseeable future (i.e., forever).
Task Code: T22 (done for the 1st time by the team).

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
T22 – Solve a Sudoku

I did the Medium puzzle it opened on. And since I had not used this program before I did not push it to a higher level. It took me about 10 minutes.

So YELLOW did tasks: T22, T66, and T74.

Through this post we as a team have decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C2

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are -
T01 T02 T04 T05 T06 T12 T14 T18 T21
T22 T23 T24 T33 T35 T45 T46 T48 T50
T66 T74 T79

The 72 hours time frame for Team RED to make their next move starts NOW!

Note to Triangle: I am really sorry about not including your task in the first post. I read your report 2-3 times but was just not thinking of you as being on the same team as me! / Marv

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-21-2018 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:50 AM   #89
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle

I did Date Night, which was listed as a new one, medium grade.

T22 – Solve a Sudoku

T48 - Thank 1 post that you feel is deserving

I thanked Marissa's post #74 above where she hurried to post so that the yellow team could start 72 hours on a weekend day.

That's 2 points + one point from MaxPerv, so we have a checker.

@Marv you missed Tri's lovely entry.. T66 by Triangle, T74 by Maxperv and T22 by you will be counted for this time.. please edit and don't worry if you are away, we can post the move when you are away

Last edited by nina@; 07-21-2018 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 05:06 AM   #90
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

OMG!

I am not used to Triangle being on the same team!

(I was just getting settled about you, nina@, being on the same team!)
I will fix it all as soon as I get to my keyboard.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-21-2018 at 02:43 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk