Old 09-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #16
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Lets face it people are being told all the time not to show anything on line even if it's someone you think you can trust. and this brings us back to the fakes. I think many of the fake profiles are created on kik (for instance) so people can exhibit or collect pics of people who are willing to exhibit, to play dare games with a sexual context simply to get round this.
i would agree with the original post that it seems more girls do this than guys but sometimes I think it is because it is hammered into girls that they have more to lose.
A guy showing himself on line is considered to be either stupid or a hero depending on circumstances, for a girl the social stigma is much higher and it follows them around. as a result a girl will make a profile, use it for 24 hours till she gets what she wants or gives someone what they want minus head and then they are gone.

I don't know if it works the other way but it would be good to get a female who has done it to give her version.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:55 PM   #17
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
[...] they have sticks up their butts [...]
Normally that would be stupid but we are on a kinky forum after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt2017 View Post
Another thing is that when a female mistress is on she wants to see everything and face. In my opinion, a master can't even see a boob with no face. Think there are different standards.
I find this rather problematic as well but females just have more males to choose from in contrast to the number of females that a male can choose from. But this doesn't mean that there aren't quite a few males who require pictures fo the sub as well. I think it all has to do with the level of exposure that people are comfortable with. I mean, how many females do you know that are into online exposure and how many males do you know that are into online exposure? I'm not talking about sexy pictures like selfies and showing off how bodies but more like plain (possibly humiliating) nudes. Maybe females are just more careful because they aren't horny as many times as males (overall), which makes them smarter (strictly in this situation of course ).

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 09-09-2017 at 05:07 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #18
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
As I stated before... there are ways to work yourselves into it. You are restricted yourselves by point blank saying no.

Just like its scary to say its 2017 anyone can be anyone on the internet be careful. You can also say its 2017 you can be careful and have fun at the same time without restricting yourselves.

You and I are not going to agree; that's fine. I'm never going to agree with any of the mods on Getdare because its completely my belief they have sticks up their butts and are not willing to see and try other ways of doing something. The S/M Area rules were written in 2009 and were set in stone.
*shrug* I'm done; I've made my point in this thread, and its kind of gone off topic now.
As a mod, I will say that I don't make the rules, I only enforce them to the best of my ability. I have asked to have the rules updated and made more clear and am working on making that happen but it has been a slow process.

Also, I am not against photos. I list them in my limits because I am not willing to share them with just anybody. Videos on the other hand are a hard limit of mine. Asslvrs and I dated long-distance for over a year and we only had a video chat maybe 3 times. The rest of the time was listening to each other on the phone for hours a day. We are now married and happier than ever. We were able to make a connection without video and very few photos.

GetDare is not picture friendly. And personally I like that. I don't want to see naked photos everywhere I look. However, it doesn't mean that you can't share photos privately with people once you connect.

Back to the original topic: there are a lot of fakes on getDare. There are people who only want quick gratification and then they get bored. That is going to he true of all sites. And it isn't just woman, although I think with such a low ratio on woman to men, it makes it more appealing for people to pretend to be a woman to get more attention rather than disappearing in the sea in men. You need to go slow, learn the signs and take the time to weed through those people. There are some pretty awesome people here, you just have to find them.

Ps. Asslvr and I did find each other throuhh an ad on getDare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:20 AM   #19
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

First of all, there are fakes on all the BDSM sites, including Fetlife. As for finding a slave girl, how I would rank them in finding a girl. Fetlife, they come to you if your a active poster. Slavefarm, a pain in the butt to search, but I had luck with it. Tumblr post, do a gsearch (BDSM, Kik) then you will find the tumblr personal site. Here at GD, but I have been having problems with underage girls contacting me thru kik, so I'm always watchful about that They are none members and refuse to join when asked. Last, but not lease, craigslist, in the adult section.

As for pictures, this site has a problem, but I believe it's because of the history of posts of guys blackmailing girls into doing stuff they don't want to do. Once the girl "Trust" you, they open up and share.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:52 AM   #20
Adare2018
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Normally that would be stupid but we are on a kinky forum after all.
I find this rather problematic as well but females just have more males to choose from in contrast to the number of females that a male can choose from. But this doesn't mean that there aren't quite a few males who require pictures fo the sub as well. I think it all has to do with the level of exposure that people are comfortable with. I mean, how many females do you know that are into online exposure and how many males do you know that are into online exposure? I'm not talking about sexy pictures like selfies and showing off how bodies but more like plain (possibly humiliating) nudes. Maybe females are just more careful because they aren't horny as many times as males (overall), which makes them smarter (strictly in this situation of course ).
I don't think we females are less horny... think of the overall consequences. Although it is now 2018, the good old boys club is very much alive and kicking.

I've never heard or seen a group of grown women swapping dick pics of old lovers etc....but you bet I've seen guys do it with women.

If a pic of me that is identifiable gets out I will, no exaggeration, probably lose my job, lose my marriage, possibly lose custody of my kid, and potentially end up in prison with physical consequences.
Now I'll pretend I was still back in the US; I'd still there have been in danger of losing my job, family, and possibly dealing with DCF.

If a man has an identifiable nudie out there unless he is ridiculously rich or famous where he might have publicity... the worst he will get is teased and a pissed off wife. If he is a teacher he may be in deep shit too.

Point is the consequences are markedly higher.

"I, with a deeper instinct, chose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands of me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."~ Anais Nin
Adare2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adare2018 for this post:

Tags
female slaves.