Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-26-2020, 12:44 PM   #1
Jake 97

Male 23/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in any place

23/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in any place

Ive never had an orgasm through anal alone so thought it would be interesting to deny myself from having a normal orgasm until I have achieved a no touch anal orgasm. This could potentially take a few days or even weeks/months. I tried doing this as a standard dare thread but didn't seem to have much interest.

I was thinking of taking tasks for dares on here mostly involving anal play but potentially other things as well if you think it's appropriate. Only conditions are that I would prefer the anal to he clean so if possible take this into account when giving a dare. Also, most of the time I will be doing the tasks at night since I don't live alone.

I'd also appreciate it if some rules where added to help keep me on track, also potentially adding punishments if I fail to complete a task.

I'm open to any suggestions you may have to make this more fun.

I have multiple dildos and an inflatable butt plug however this isn't suitable to be worn throughout the day while moving around. I also have a 8.5 inch thick dildo I have yet been able to take so hopefully by the end of this I'll be able to fit it in haha.

Either pm me or message me on Kik if you are interested.
Kik: Jakeamd

Advertisements
Kink Talk