Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 07-26-2020, 01:50 AM   #1
running_man

Default Ball stretching weights

Anyone here experience with ball stretching weights? My dominant gf (in this context I should better call her my Lady) is about to order one as a new toy for me. Looks like a very solid metal ring that can be opened and then closed above your balls. I didn't know this kind of thing until a short time ago. There seem to be many different sizes and weights, I've seen even one with spikes that can be screwed from outside into the inner part... looks quite evil. But for the beginning we won't start with that but with the simple version.

If you own something like this, how much weight did you take and how long did you wear it?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:36 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I hang my weights by rope or parachute stretcher. 8 lbs (1 gallon of water) seems to be about all I can handle, though I have dragged 20 across a carpeted floor a few times. I always tie just the balls and tie it so it pulls mostly on the balls and not just the sack.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:19 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
Anyone here experience with ball stretching weights? My dominant gf (in this context I should better call her my Lady) is about to order one as a new toy for me. Looks like a very solid metal ring that can be opened and then closed above your balls. I didn't know this kind of thing until a short time ago. There seem to be many different sizes and weights, I've seen even one with spikes that can be screwed from outside into the inner part... looks quite evil. But for the beginning we won't start with that but with the simple version.

If you own something like this, how much weight did you take and how long did you wear it?
She's got the right idea. Needs to be lockable though. Start low ( 2 lb or so) then increase over time.
Old 08-26-2020, 04:49 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

For any new play for any sort, especially that involving the genitals, start off small and see what you can handle and work up to the heavier ones. By starting small you get a feel if you like it or not and what you can handle versus starting off high and doing damage that needs to be seen/fixed.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:17 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
For any new play for any sort, especially that involving the genitals, start off small and see what you can handle and work up to the heavier ones. By starting small you get a feel if you like it or not and what you can handle versus starting off high and doing damage that needs to be seen/fixed.
I agree with this. You also wouldn't want to start off too extreme and destroy your penis/testicles irreversibly.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 01:24 AM   #6
Slave_bjorn

I use a shoelace tied around my balls with a keychain underneath. Then I put padlocks of various sizes and weights to the keychain. That way I can gradually add weight to my balls.

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 09:44 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I think this is more for the advice section, so I moved it there.

Good question tho. I have used a bottle filled with water hanging from my balls, but am interested to learn about other options as well.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk