Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #1
Tincanhitman

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (extended rp)

29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (extended rp)

I'm looking for an extended, lengthy RP in which I take over a girl's mind, through talking or hypnosis, and lead her down increasingly dark, perverted and depraved paths in life. What I look for in RP is a bit strange, in that what I'm looking for is 24/7 roleplay. That's not to say the person I'm looking for must be available 24/7, rather that they must stay in role 24/7 with some rare out of character discussions as needed. Obviously, given the nature of this, neither pictures, videos, nor phone calls will be required. So your anonymity is guaranteed.

I'm looking for someone articulate, who can live their role, make up an extended world around them, and ideally, someone who's intelligent.

My kinks are:
Family, Transformation, Exhibitionism, Mind Breaking, Tattoos, Pain, Milking, Beastiality, Social Suicide, Prostitution, Waterworks, Scat, Life Ruining

If you're interested, send me a PM to work out the finer details. Obviously not all of these kinks are required to be fulfilled, but mind control is going to be a major part. You can also add me on kik: AllControllingMaster

Last edited by Tincanhitman; 03-11-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk