Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
MasterAiki

Male 49/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK

49/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK

Experienced, skilled, sane and solvent real time (can start online) master seeks long term slave for humiliation, service, chastity & teasing, bondage, foot & boot worship, mind fuckery, emotional and physical play. If you contact me it is because you have a strong need to serve another and fulfil their desires with near to complete abandonment of your own ego.

If this is not about total submission to another for you and is mostly about your own sexual gratification please DO NOT contact me.

Experienced and busy sadistic master now looking for a genuine slave at the deep end of D/s. I am primarily looking for someone who has an inherent and strong need for control, direction and to be used & trained to serve on a regular and ongoing basis. Harsh use slaves that want eventual full ownership go to top of the list.

My limits are very few, essentially coming down to "nothing illegal or unrealistic". Right now I'm very much looking for slave minded people that want to service, please and also suffer for their masters pleasure and amusement.

One final point, while I understand people’s need for privacy on a site like this if you are unwilling to provide evidence of who you are, tasks completed, locked chastity cage, etc and eventually cam or irl meetup then please don't waste both of our times.

If this seems like it could be you then get in contact opening your mail with "Please Sir train this slave to serve you" and add some more detail about yourself and how you might be of use to a strongly controlling service oriented master like myself.

Sincerely,

Aiki

Advertisements
Kink Talk